Weekend Event 11/20/15 ~(WEEK BEFORE Black Friday) Anticipatory Drool Party!!!

Comments

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Lol, I knew I'd get the beanie hair! It's growing on me, though, and I like that it matches the Karl fur coat. I wanted the boots the most, but you guys are right, they are kind of clunky.
    I guess we should be grateful that nothing is super fabulous, because we should be saving our k-stars for Black Friday!

Also, I know a lot of people were hating on the earnable hair last night, but I still think it's way cute.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    coco, after seeing it up close on my doll, I think it's cute too :o Can't wait to see everyone in it.
    PM to add
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Sassy, after the shoot with Rico, you have to meet someone called Jozef in Las Vegas. I've just ignored it and will just leave him waiting there until I finish the weekend event. I don't have any other storylines arm. So I can just concentrate on getting event point from Simon's side gigs and the weekend gigs.

You could try that? I'm hoping it's a good strategy, anyway lol??!!
    B264C114-8DBF-4524-9843-2143F281784B_zpsdz8o0myx.png

I did the shoot and then Simon called to meet again Rico in Panino. I'll leave that, I won't meet him until this event is over. I also have to meet Alvin regarding smth Zombie, that's on hold too. Currently I'm doing the first gig from the event. I have these left, available in 12/17h : king of season party, kris jenner book, and a gig from j.cheban.

Thank for the tips, I usually put everything on hold on weekends, I just do the event tasks :) I hope my strategy for this event is ok, I need to get that scarf tonight lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, I need that scarf. THe sooner the better. lol. I don't know, maybe you guys are right, lackluster clothes because of Black Friday, I hope so. I just can't grind much today. I think that 3 am wake up did me in. Then there was grocery shopping. No energy in real life, to help me tap away the energy in the game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Yey only thing i dont got is the bini hair :/ but hey love everything else

Really love this outfit
    image_zpst2ii5hpd.jpg
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    This is the first time I loooooove everything. The earnable clothes and all in giftboxes. Unfortunately I was not lucky with my free giftbox. I got some random dress, but in my second I got the necklace, which I love. I'm not gonna spent more kstars, it's BLACK FRIDAY soon.

Gonna focus on the haircut. It's so pretty. I NEED IT. And finally we have some scarf. I was wondering we are they, it's already cold outside. So I couldn't be happier with the weekend event.

Wish you luck! :)
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    So in case these are helpful:

8 hour job + bonus for wearing 1 winnable.

rWWfAf5.png

My free gift box. I tapped the one beside my usual tap first, then my usual tap. Got the necklace.

y9rURVv.png
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Could anybody please tell me how long it takes for Kim as a VIP on an 8 hour gig to recharge?
    I got the 3rd item from earnables' and all the gift box items. This is the first event gig.

41XpNaa.jpg

And for regular 3h gigs.

7DOVKkg.jpg
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I got the 3rd item from earnables' and all the gift box items. This is the first event gig.

41XpNaa.jpg

And for regular 3h gigs.

7DOVKkg.jpg
    Wow! That's awesome Nai. I bet you'll definetily finish in time. :)
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Anyone know who is the inspiration behind the white shirt?
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'm so happy for people loving their earnables and gift box items. I got the shoes & im OK with it. Not really my style, though. So instead, I bought stuff I really wanted with my Kstars. Got a new helicopter, the baseball set for girls, and for guys. I also bought clothes for the babies, plus wigs.

2jerajo.jpg

I'll just wait for Black Friday to spend some serious amounts of Kstars.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yes that 24 hr gig gave me 30 event points.😎

23gxrgi.png

Hmm...it was time for me to finally open up my freebie weekend event giftbox.

2wnv95x.png

I'm not happy that I won the dreaded $4,000 cash inside of my freebie weekend event giftbox. It would have been more helpful if I could have at least won 50 energy bolts, 30 event stars, or 40 k-stars.😐

2n1z888.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    My mom bought me K-stars for getting A+ in math so I decided to get spend a few on Event gift boxes and I'm glad I did

2015-11-20_17.49.55_zpsocneyk7w.jpg

2015-11-20_17.50.18_zpsfzb08pfa.jpg
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I got daily gift box clothes in my event boxes, boo! Really not having any luck lately. I guess it's better than $4k. I wanted the necklace. I got that black onesie and another plaid shirt for Jesse instead :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm only 'eh' about this event but I'm thinking that's because true 'winter' wear is only something needed where I live (Florida) roughly one month/a month & a half of the year (later december & all of january can go as low as the 30s or 40s, which is awful for the kids since some are in the outside, portable classrooms & heating systems here aren't really built for that kind've freeze).

I did, however, finish two gigs and luck into my favorite of this weekend's 8 items in the mystery box:

tumblr_ny51lboOyQ1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

tumblr_ny51ljEZjb1qfvh9po1_400.jpg

thank goodness I didn't want this weekend's hair, right?
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I'm so happy for people loving their earnables and gift box items. I got the shoes & im OK with it. Not really my style, though. So instead, I bought stuff I really wanted with my Kstars. Got a new helicopter, the baseball set for girls, and for guys. I also bought clothes for the babies, plus wigs.

2jerajo.jpg

I had no idea there was a helicopter in the game! incredible!!
    I'll just wait for Black Friday to spend some serious amounts of Kstars.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    So, I just completed the photo shoot with Kim. Now, someone leaked an edited video making me look like a diva. Should I go to the launch or talk to a journalist? Has anyone chosen one or the other yet? (I'm guessing Ms. Pape is behind it all, of course.)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    So, I just completed the photo shoot with Kim. Now, someone leaked an edited video making me look like a diva. Should I go to the launch or talk to a journalist? Has anyone chosen one or the other yet? (I'm guessing Ms. Pape is behind it all, of course.)

I chose just go to the launch and I haven't done it yet but I'll let you know how it goes.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Wow! That's awesome Nai. I bet you'll definetily finish in time. :)

Way earlier in time, thanks to gift boxes...

How's everyone doing?
    PM to add
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Well, how am I doing? Hmm. I forgot about the weekend event. :/
    It wasn't until the later on in the day that I totally remember about the weekend event and started freaking out when I saw all the earnables and gift box items. They are so gorgeous. I hope, I can get to complete it on time and win everything but if not then I'm aiming for the hair. My doll NEEDS new hair, especially after the last few weeks where I didn't even get to win the first earnable items. I've been slacking, so I'm not going to sleep tonight! Lol.

2akcsq1.jpg

I might buy a pack of stars and gamble it away at opening gift boxes.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm staying up late been grinding/tapping like crazy so I'm currently 367/600 I needed a head start because I have work allllll weekend ugh! I love the earnable hair. :)

I've been lazy on my other game though only 152 points. :/
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Call me crazy but I set an alarm every Friday for the weekend event. I forgot about it a few times and had to work extra hard. Never again.

I'm just waiting about 5 hours for the last event gig to be ready, and I'm done for Xan!

I have a free day today, grinding for Jax. Have an event tomorrow so I have to make up for it.
    PM to add
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Well my good luck had to end at some point! I splurged since yesterday was my birthday and opened five boxes - got energy and cash -.- then my weekend event quest disappeared again so it's going to be a long weekend it seems!! It's like they knew it was my birthday so they're making sure everything goes wrong LOL
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
    Happy Belated Birthday pandamoo!
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy B'day panda! Good to see you here again!

Yesterday I loose the first few minutes of the event, cause now it starts 8am for me, used to be 6am when there aren't both DST one of my country and the other of the game.

I got the pants today, but I presume that the jacket I'll got tomorrow. How's everyone doing it?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1448115351076_zpszm8xoi3o.jpg[

Luck must be on today side today I bought the event box 1 last time to get the jacket and the necklace. And random I got the jacket decided to buy an other one got the necklace :cool:
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
    Xan is done! There will be a bonus event stars after you complete all the event gigs.

6cjZji5.jpg
    PM to add
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Love at a first sight. Lol
    2zdp2jl.jpg
    Guess not doing the interview was the right choice :)
    r1ahc6.jpg
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    So i decided to go speak to the press on my second but boy do they twists my words :(
    So it was no help