Weekend Event 11/20/15 ~(WEEK BEFORE Black Friday) Anticipatory Drool Party!!!

Comments

• kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I can't start the game for the past hour or so. I just keep loading and loading. I've even restarted my phone but nothing seems to work. Anybody else having the same problems or any ideas? I guess my gig will be over in 30 mins or so. :/
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I loooooove the short hair!!! I'm so happy we got cute earnable hair for once! :) I won the black shirt dress in my free gift box too, which was awesome luck.

Unfortunately on my new phone, I had to create a new game centre ID (it wouldn't let me sign into my old one :() and now everyone's doll is frozen in whatever outfit they wore when I signed in with my new ID. It's so annoying. I want to see what all y'all look like in these new event items!! Does anyone know a way to fix it? Maybe I need to readd everyone.
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I loooooove the short hair!!! I'm so happy we got cute earnable hair for once! :) I won the black shirt dress in my free gift box too, which was awesome luck.

Unfortunately on my new phone, I had to create a new game centre ID (it wouldn't let me sign into my old one :() and now everyone's doll is frozen in whatever outfit they wore when I signed in with my new ID. It's so annoying. I want to see what all y'all look like in these new event items!! Does anyone know a way to fix it? Maybe I need to readd everyone.

Hopefully, you get it sorted out quickly! It would get boring seeing everyone in the same thing all of the time.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    11sdx8g.jpg

Wohooooo got the hat hair and finally finished with the event
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Same, i won't be pursuing that top, even the hair isn't that fantastic tbh, looks like me when i screwed up with the hair relaxer XD I'm in love with the event box hair with the beanie, i'm so glad i won it in my first try ♥_♥

Screenshot_2015-11-22-12-11-10_zps4mm5dlfs.png~original

I'll now concentrate on completing the new achievements so i can get more kstars for Black Friday 8D

Wow you're so lucky! The giftbox beanie hat wasn't even inside of my freebie weekend event giftbox. All I saw was the other two giftbox items which is my least favorites.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Same, i won't be pursuing that top, even the hair isn't that fantastic tbh, looks like me when i screwed up with the hair relaxer XD I'm in love with the event box hair with the beanie, i'm so glad i won it in my first try ♥_♥

Screenshot_2015-11-22-12-11-10_zps4mm5dlfs.png~original

I'll now concentrate on completing the new achievements so i can get more kstars for Black Friday 8D

I actually like the event hair. But I have short hair in real life and unfortunately there aren't very many cute hair options that are short in the game ;)

SabinaC wrote: »
    11sdx8g.jpg

Wohooooo got the hat hair and finally finished with the event

Ahhhhh!! See, I didn't like the hair when I looked at it in the earnable box screen, but I DO like it when I see it on. I'm in LOVE with your shirt. Gosh I wish Glu would bring some of this stuff back!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    4hkx93h.png?1

*sigh* now I need to rest!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!
    4hkx93h.png?1

*sigh* now I need to rest!

Wow the guy's earn ables looks 10× better than the starlet's earn ables for this weekend event. Smh
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    it is almost over and i am still 96 points short :( not sure i will be able to finish it
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    350orqq.jpg

#Done!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Gosh, I'm done! This event was a tough one. I NEED SLEEP.
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Just finished! I am glad to get the shirt. I like having more casual clothes to choose between.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    I wished we only needed 500 points to finish the events. I'm tired of always being so close yet so far to get the last item.
    OK so I aimed for the hair. I didn't even bothered to grind that much for this weekend event since the top looks too informal for me. It should be have purchasable instead of earnable.

Screenshot_2015_11_22_18_25_34_1.png
    pic upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Here's me and my 2 munchkins in winter clothes.

15yajk6.jpg
  • darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    Same as you Carol, I have 429/600 points and sincerely I don't care so much...
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
    darinSUE wrote: »
    Same as you Carol, I have 429/600 points and sincerely I don't care so much...

I've been extremely lazy this week so I could care less about completing this event. The earnable items wasn't too impressive so that didn't motivate me at all to continue grinding.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I've been extremely lazy this week so I could care less about completing this event. The earnable items wasn't too impressive so that didn't motivate me at all to continue grinding.

Come on, I smell a lot of cute things for the next weekend... Hoping for a VIP Event too.
    Come on, I smell a lot of cute things for the next weekend... Hoping for a VIP Event too.

Oh yes! Most definitely so I won't have to grind at all for the weekend.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Oh yes! Most definitely so I won't have to grind at all for the weekend.

Oh, I have a question: how many k-stars we must spend for completing the VIP Event usually? Just asking, ty Carol. :o
    Oh, I have a question: how many k-stars we must spend for completing the VIP Event usually? Just asking, ty Carol. :o

It's 500 kstars. I never have enough kstars for VIP events. I usually get 1-2 earn able items because that's all that I can afford. I would rather save my precious kstars for another VIP event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

It's 500 kstars. I never have enough kstars for VIP events. I usually get 1-2 earn able items because that's all that I can afford. I would rather save my precious kstars for another VIP event.

Wow... I figured no more than 200. That's a very huge amount. Meh...
    Wow... I figured no more than 200. That's a very huge amount. Meh...

This game is just too plain greedy for their customers money. The prices are never affordable & reasonable. I would say just save your kstars and planned out what will you buy during the VIP event. It's not necessary to get all of the earn able items if you can't afford to spend 500 kstars for all of the VIP events.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

This game is just too plain greedy for their customers money. The prices are never affordable & reasonable. I would say just save your kstars and planned out what will you buy during the VIP event.

I see... Well, few days ago I checked the shop and there are only two things I really would like to buy: circle earrings and a very cheap dress, for a total of 50 k-stars. Lol. And some shoes perhaps... But no more than this.
    I see... Well, few days ago I checked the shop and there are only two things I really would like to buy: circle earrings and a very cheap dress, for a total of 50 k-stars. Lol. And some shoes perhaps... But no more than this.

Well...that's a good start. The two earn ables are usually worth 75 points so it's not that necessary to get all of the earn able items.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    This isn't fair! How do I trigger a call from Simon?! I checked everywhere, he hasn't called me for gigs and I'm 10 points away from getting the last shirt! All my gigs are 23 hrs and I don't have k stars to start them! This is not fair!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    2xUKhvf.png

And some prize arrays.

I love that they began to add event currency! Great idea!

y9rURVv.png

elHhpJO.png

mzaSa93.png

HT5t9co.png

One last try for the toque.

clfuLGW.png
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    This isn't fair! How do I trigger a call from Simon?! I checked everywhere, he hasn't called me for gigs and I'm 10 points away from getting the last shirt! All my gigs are 23 hrs and I don't have k stars to start them! This is not fair!

All I can think of is: 1. There might be an unfinished gig somewhere or 2. You turned down the last Simon 'extra gig' and it will be another hour or so before he tries again.

Assuming you looked on the text bubbles on the left side of your screen. Sorry, and good luck.
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    All I can think of is: 1. There might be an unfinished gig somewhere or 2. You turned down the last Simon 'extra gig' and it will be another hour or so before he tries again.

Assuming you looked on the text bubbles on the left side of your screen. Sorry, and good luck.

I looked in every possible place TWICE. I haven't played in a few hours and I haven't turned down any gigs he's been giving me. And there's not even an extra text bubble neither on the left nor when you click on goals on the right. This is so frustrating
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    I guess I had to vent in here because NOW he calls *giggles maniacally*
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie