Marriage Glitch - Can't Marry

OGKevOGKev Registered Users 19 Posts
I am unable to get my girlfriend(real player, not NPC) to marry me. I cannot propose to her. We have maxed out hearts and we are #1 on the couples list with two kids. We are both A+++ listers and she is from Google+. I have been able to marry and re-marry in the past. My last wife, I divorced her for my Google+ girlfriend, and the 3 wedding background are still available from when I married and divorced my last wife which was weeks ago. Usually, the wedding backgrounds are only available for a limited amount of time after you marry someone, however it's been weeks since my divorce from her and they still are available. I have broken up with all other relationship options to make sure that I was exclusively dating my girlfriend. I have married to her before in the past prior to now, but I divorced her because we were stuck at #100 in the couples list. I've made up to her, and have started back dating her. I take her to 20 different restaurants a day earning 5-stars on each one. I am also not getting any dialogue or commentary from her. Another thing to add is, the dates are always 1hr length they never increase. I don't get any hangout calls from her, the only time I get a call from her is when she asks to break up and I end up charming her. If I date someone new they never move up in the couples list even if I have broken up with everyone else that was a considered as a love interest. This goes for NPCs and Google+ players. I am unable to move past #100 or propose to any new person no matter how many 5-star dates I take them on. I can invite her to any restaurant at any given time for a date and she shows up. I can visit her house and all of that but there is no dialogue from her or anyone I have tried to date recently. This glitch has been going on for weeks and honestly I am at a wit's end here. I have tried this for NPCs and Google+ players in each occasion in which I date them I date them exclusively to be safe. NPCs and Google+ players do not have a dialogue. The problem has been going on since the wedding background photos were available. Any help would be greatly appreicated. Admins/Moderators I can supply you with my Hollywood ID and any other information you need if you would like to help me out and send this over to Glu. I have sent them a support ticket but you know how Glu is LOL.
мү ρяσғιℓε ριcтυяε ιs σғ мε -.- ι'м ησт gαү
gσσgℓε: кεvιηяσ∂яιgυεz1738@gмαιℓ.cσм / кεvιη яσ∂яιgυεz
∂αιℓү ρℓαүεя
α+++ ℓιsтεя
үσυ мιgнт gεт α gιғт ;)

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    OGKev wrote: »
    I am unable to get my girlfriend(real player, not NPC) to marry me. I cannot propose to her. We have maxed out hearts and we are #1 on the couples list with two kids. We are both A+++ listers and she is from Google+. I have been able to marry and re-marry in the past. My last wife, I divorced her for my Google+ girlfriend, and the 3 wedding background are still available from when I married and divorced my last wife which was weeks ago. Usually, the wedding backgrounds are only available for a limited amount of time after you marry someone, however it's been weeks since my divorce from her and they still are available. I have broken up with all other relationship options to make sure that I was exclusively dating my girlfriend. I have married to her before in the past prior to now, but I divorced her because we were stuck at #100 in the couples list. I've made up to her, and have started back dating her. I take her to 20 different restaurants a day earning 5-stars on each one. I am also not getting any dialogue or commentary from her. Another thing to add is, the dates are always 1hr length they never increase. I don't get any hangout calls from her, the only time I get a call from her is when she asks to break up and I end up charming her. If I date someone new they never move up in the couples list even if I have broken up with everyone else that was a considered as a love interest. This goes for NPCs and Google+ players. I am unable to move past #100 or propose to any new person no matter how many 5-star dates I take them on. I can invite her to any restaurant at any given time for a date and she shows up. I can visit her house and all of that but there is no dialogue from her or anyone I have tried to date recently. This glitch has been going on for weeks and honestly I am at a wit's end here. I have tried this for NPCs and Google+ players in each occasion in which I date them I date them exclusively to be safe. NPCs and Google+ players do not have a dialogue. The problem has been going on since the wedding background photos were available. Any help would be greatly appreicated. Admins/Moderators I can supply you with my Hollywood ID and any other information you need if you would like to help me out and send this over to Glu. I have sent them a support ticket but you know how Glu is LOL.

To the best of my knowledge, the backgrounds don't disappear. My ios game has been married since last October and the backgrounds in the photobooth have never disappeared. So, them still being there is normal. You should submit a ticket to customer care, explaining just as you have here. I'm afraid they're going to tell you they have no control over relationships in the game. I often see real friends in the game with no talk bubbles, not every contact will have something to say to you. I'm sorry you're going through this, Perhaps the marriage isn't forthcoming because you've been dating other characters.

Glu says: ......This triggers additional tasks that must be completed prior to the wedding event. If you still have anyone listed with 1/12000 or more and the heart icon is whole, you will still need to break up with them. If your current partner believes you are cheating or if you make it public that you are still dating others (Ray Power will announce through Star news that you have been seen dating someone else) We believe that in cases where a player has multiple active romantic partners, even if the relationship is only 1/12000, that this may be preventing the proposal from triggering.

Good luck, and let us know how you make out with customer care. In the meantime, I'd stop dating anyone else. Sorry I couldn't help more.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OGKevOGKev Registered Users 19 Posts
    I've contacted them and I'm only dating one person, the person I am trying to marry. In my android game the wedding backgrounds disappeared within 48 hours of my marriage. We'll see how it goes..
    мү ρяσғιℓε ριcтυяε ιs σғ мε -.- ι'м ησт gαү
    gσσgℓε: кεvιηяσ∂яιgυεz1738@gмαιℓ.cσм / кεvιη яσ∂яιgυεz
    ∂αιℓү ρℓαүεя
    α+++ ℓιsтεя
    үσυ мιgнт gεт α gιғт ;)
    Good luck and please let us know how it works out. Sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • filiztancafiliztanca Registered Users 17 Posts
    I have the same issue :( Number 2 couple 6768/9000 level on the relationship. he never asked me:
    Since you haven't reached the baby level yet, I would keep dating. Usually the proposal comes certainly by the time of the first baby, 12,000points. In the first case, both babies were there and they were at the max. So I suggested Customer Care,

In your case, i seriously would just keep dating. See what happens at 9000. Also read here for info about dating and marriage.

I'm sorry you haven't gotten the proposal, you always have the opportunity to contact Customer Care, but I would just keep dating and hit another milestone. I give advice to date, date, date date, and then date some more. It sounds corny, but I've even said take a side date with an NPC, and see if that triggers it from the main relationship. ANd time after time, players come back and post "Yay, I'm engaged" or married. So, that's how I would handle it. And, in the end, you can always submit a ticket.

Good luck, and come back and let us know how it worked out. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    I was married in my android game but I accidentally erased my partner in the game and now I can't seem to get engaged and tried adding the character I was married to but still haven't been asked to marry, perhaps I did an error?
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Glu changed babies. It's 20,000 now I believe. I had asked and y'all did I should be there so I support ticket to Glu be they said I wasn't far enough. My wedding backgrounds have always stayed. I was married when it was a task and. Then divorced because I wasn't paying 10 K Stars to keep my husband (lol sounds funny). My spouse only calls to hang out when it's been a while. It's usually the call that I get a few hours before u get the divorce call, so I stop and immediately do the hang out or date.

Also all my dates have been 1 hour. I think Glu may have changed this because of complaints of 4-6-8 hour dates. They were too long, costed too much.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    I'm at 15,000 and that is the max. Can you show me a screenshot showing a higher max for relationship. My only advice has been to date. Throw in a date with a different person, go back to your relationship and date somemore. It will happen. By all means submit a ticket if you think there is a problem.

Sorry this is happening, but I swear the max relationship is 15,000. I'll go check
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you so much. I will keep dating then.
    Well, I play on facebook. It wasnt going anywhere so I deleted him from my contacts, found him again. Started dating again. Now we are 100th couple and no matter what I do we o not move up. At the 200th level in our relationship he said we should date one other exclsively, but that is all. He is a good looking NPC, a Cassio lookalike :(
    This is directly from the link I supplied

[h=2]How do I get married?[/h] In order to get married: you must have reached at least level six, andhave a relationship level of 250 or higher.

At that level. you only have to date & speak to your partner to trigger a proposal, provided you have been on more than a couple of dates.

You are required to finish a quest in Florence to get the ball rolling on marriage planning (Maria calls and asks “have you ever been to Florence?"

This triggers additional tasks that must be completed prior to the wedding event. If you still have anyone listed with 1/12000 or more and the heart icon is whole, you will still need to break up with them. If your current partner believes you are cheating or if you make it public that you are still dating others (Ray Power will announce through Star news that you have been seen dating someone else) We believe that in cases where a player has multiple active romantic partners, even if the relationship is only 1/12000, that this may be preventing the proposal from triggering.

There are several stages to each level of a relationship. To clarify, this is the first step of the proposal ladder. You'll go through several stages of the relationship before the partner proposes for example:
    1) Getting serious
    2) The I love you's
    3) Soul Mates
    4) Proposal
    These triggers are present upon reaching each max of the relationship meter. A pink dialogue message will become present over your partner when a trigger has been reached and a new stage is about to begin.

As long as you do not decline the advances, you will move on to the proposal on time. However, if you do decline, the proposal will be significantly delayed as your partner does not like rejection so will be hesitant to offer again. This does not mean you cannot get married, however. You will just have to continue dating over and over until your partner has gained enough confidence to ask again.

Koko again: I hope this helps. Customer care can not tweak personal relationships, and this is an NPC. Bottom line, should you submit a ticket, there is no one on one support for FB issues. They are largely addressed though updates. And as in real life, if the relationship isn't leading to marriage, date someone else. If you don't want to give up your Cassio lookalike, keep dating.

I'm sorry there are no other options.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yay after spending a lot of money and energies dating I was able to get a proposal. Thank you Koko
  • hxeliihxelii Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’m having the same issue this is going to sound complicated so i’m going to try to explain it the simplest way i can… i’ve gotten married to an npc and i remarried them either 2 or 3 times then went to another and married them once and divorced them. i ended up going back to the other npc i married first but when they proposed i declined it and went back to the other because i was more interested in them. since then they will not purpose at all i’ve spent about a week going on well over ten dates, the relationship is maxed out completely, and we are #1 couple. i keep on trying and trying but the only interaction i get is them saying that their paying for the date and occasionally sending gifts. i’ve already contacted glu support and they basically said it’s unusual that it takes so long but it can take a while and i just need to keep dating. i thought it was that specific person so i broke it off with them and tried someone completely different but they wouldn’t purpose either. i’ve broken up and deleted all of my other romantic contacts.