Weekend Event 11/26/15 ~ Black Friday 2015 Lollopalooza Extravaganza.

Comments

• kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I am very excited to hear that we will have a Black Friday sale. Given how disappointing Halloween, Kim's birthday, and Thanksgiving have been, I was expecting to be disappointed this weekend too. I will make a trip to my grocery store today to buy an iTunes gift card so that I can buy some k stars. My birthday is next Friday and I have asked my family for gift cards for my grocery store. They all think that's a very odd request but they don't know about my KKH habit. I will use the grocery store gift cards to buy iTunes cards. LOL

I am on the fence about the Weekend Event items. I really do not like the bob with the fedora at all. It reminds me of 90s hair. The earner jumpsuit is ok... I do like that it doesn't look like something we already own but i don't think the print is attractive. I think the earner shoes are nice. As for the Gift Box items, I really like the "Sharon Stone" hair. It's completely different than anything we have and I think it's a great addition to our hairstyle options. As for the red purse, in real life I am the Queen of the red purse but I feel like this one isn't unique plus we already have at least four other red purses in our wardrobe. The Lieber red purse has a silver strap just like the Gift Box purse and the shape isn't that different. As for the Gift Box earrings, I do like them. We've needed a pair of black earrings and I think these could work with lots of outfits. The Gift Box mini dress is ok but not worth chasing.
    Haha, you could also ask for iTunes cards but the supermarket gift cards are way funnier. Lets just hope that they dont think you can't afford food anymore xD

Totally agree with you. I really like the shoes and the gift box hair. :) i think the earrings and dress are cute.
  • SkyeisabellaroseSkyeisabellarose Registered Users 1 Posts
    I love Black Friday too bad that I only have 200 stars and it's going to stay that way so i sadly can't win that beautiful jumpsuit cause it's the last prize! At least I can win those to-die-for shoes and if I can get 100 stars within three days I can win the hair! :-) love this I can't wait!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I only like the shoes, the "Sharon Stone" hair and the hoops. Hope I get the hair in my box.
    I am more excited for the 50% sale, I am finally going to buy those dark ripped jeans and other stuff I've been eyeing for some time. I may even buy kstars lol
    I wonder if the jet is going to be 50% off - 60 kstars? lol yeah, dream on Sassy :D

Here's my weekly dose of champagne

23ib2mq.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    I only like the shoes, the "Sharon Stone" hair and the hoops. Hope I get the hair in my box.
    I am more excited for the 50% sale, I am finally going to buy those dark ripped jeans and other stuff I've been eyeing for some time. I may even buy kstars lol
    I wonder if the jet is going to be 50% off - 60 kstars? lol yeah, dream on Sassy :D
    I think its just everything in our wardrobe. I was hoping that pets would be 50% of aswell xD
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    It's 25% more KStars. I was hoping it would be as awesome as the android sale, where it's 40% off.

7m7c9x3.jpg
    GB2aaKC.jpg
    PM to add
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Men's items

enhUM95.png
    CD5G8mt.png
    PM to add
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    The jacket :love::

Screenshot_2015-11-26-08-11-28-1.png

Screenshot_2015-11-26-08-11-32-1.png

Edit: Hehe...great minds think alike
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Oh no! Glu can't you buy calculators for your employees?
    2nlvfj7.jpg
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh no! Glu can't you buy calculators for your employees?
    2nlvfj7.jpg

Lol I'm in awe right now on my game staring inside of my doll's closet. I don't even know what to buy first for my doll haha

I thought that everything was gonna be for sale. I was really looking forward to buy the helicopter for my doll for a cheaper price.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Lol I'm in awe right now on my game staring inside of my doll's closet. I don't even know what to buy first for my doll haha

I thought that everything was gonna be for sale. I was really looking forward to buy the helicopter for my doll for a cheaper price.

I just wanned a lot of hairstyles for Garrett...now I have them yaaayy. I want the plane but man...it hurts to hit that buy went the price tag read 120 kstars. I have 122!!! After the little shopping trip down G's closet.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I just wanned a lot of hairstyles for Garrett...now I have them yaaayy. I want the plane but man...it hurts to hit that buy went the price tag read 120 kstars. I have 122!!! After the little shopping trip down G's closet.

I usually plan ahead of time of what I'm gonna buy for my doll haha

I guess that I'm gonna buy some hairstyles, clothing, and shoes for my doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• filiztancafiliztanca Registered Users 17 Posts
    I love it. :) The outfit looks like what some of the models wore in Stephen Tin Tin Duffy's Icing on the cake!! How do I post a video here?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrKtrIxn4XU

I did but I dont know if it is posted
    I usually plan ahead of time of what I'm gonna buy for my doll haha

I guess that I'm gonna buy some hairstyles, clothing, and shoes for my doll.

Oh I can plan, doesn't mean I'm going to actually follow my plan when I get to it lol. I save those kstars to buy the plane but is giving me nerves to do it. I think I'm gonna go make him work for a while and then, when I feel more comfortable I'll buy the plane. Whatever, I hate being kstras poor, and the thought of having only 2...now 3 is just too much lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Ok, I'm running like crazy woman through the wardrobe. I want it all lol
    I think I'm gonna buy all jeans which is total 70 kstars. Am I nuts? I also want that cream sheer Kourthey top, which is now 30kstars. And I want hairs. Lots of hairs.
    I don't like the "earnable" hair with hat. But I may get it, if it is 150 k stars.
    I am at work now, I won't buy anything. Tonight at home, I need to think and see things clearly lol

Happy shopping guys and gals!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I bought a bunch of stuff which I'll post later in the fashion thread. Also 4 boxes out of which 2 were regular items... :mad: But I got the coat and pants, yay!

2akMXL7.png
    MQyb196.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG I'm doing that too!! LOL!
    Ok, I'm running like crazy woman through the wardrobe. I want it all lol
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm so lucky today.. Thanks god
    zkoidi.png
    Done for this event. I spend many Kstar and giftcards. But enjoy.
    2d77eqa.png
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Wow I am LOVING both the earn able and villages items this week. They did a great job. And lordy I'm going crazy on the black Friday sale
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Hmmm, I think im going to buy the best value pack of k stars. And then save them for the upcoming events. I dont like anything from this weekend event so im not spending. I might buy a few more Karl Lagerfeld items, but thats it. I rather spend k stars on events where you can get items not everyone has than spend them on stuff in the wardrobe which everyone can easily get... But that's just me!

Happy shopping everyone :D and happy thanksgiving!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    Now I regret having spent 120 stars on a Lagerfeld dress last month :D

This may sound crazy but last night I dreamed which gift box I should pick to get the dress ( the only item I wanted ) and today I picked the same box and it really was the dress ! I'm never lucky with gift boxes but this time the gods of fashion gaming showed me mercy .
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Can someone please post how many K-stars it takes to get each earnable? Cheers.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    PhotoGrid_1448540469275_zpskayzpuav.jpg

thanksgiving-dancing-turkey_zpsw8jus5am.gif
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:

3A4D20E2-478E-48F9-912F-312B80E51F1B.png
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Can someone please post how many K-stars it takes to get each earnable? Cheers.

Hey :)

Free box 15
    Shoes 50
    Hat 300
    Jumpsuit 500
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Chiyo wrote: »

This may sound crazy but last night I dreamed which gift box I should pick to get the dress ( the only item I wanted ) and today I picked the same box and it really was the dress ! I'm never lucky with gift boxes but this time the gods of fashion gaming showed me mercy .

Wow! That's so funny about your dream! Congrats on getting the dress :)

I'm also regretting buying that same Lagerfeld dress before the sale. Wish I wasn't so impatient!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow you are lucky!! And the earnable outfit looks great!
    zkoidi.png
    2d77eqa.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Yeah !!! I love grinding for k-stars!

I bought the messy hair and got the box, and I really wanted the lustrous black boots ... Oh I need those boots ...
    jPaAOxX.png?1

I got the boots !!!!!!!

Stardust
    buy the jet, because it saves you a lot of k$ and help a lot on weekend events!

Sassy you're completely right, we have to buy carefully!

Charli congrats!

lol Peter what the lucky!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I've been playing this game 4ever, spent countless K-Stars AND the glam hardly ever moves... Smh :(

PhotoGrid_1448542856544_zpsg9tafn3z.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    zkoidi.png
    2d77eqa.png

You are lucky!! Crazy that you finished the event so quickly!! It's only been 1 hour from your post to my post.. I can't ever do anything hing that fast. I won't use K Stars for energy! They aren't on sale enough for that!!
    Chiyo wrote: »

Yeah I bought it when it came out!! I'm regretting it too!! Oh well! Nothing I can do now. I'll try and grab enough bargains that I feel like I was r ripped off.. L M A O
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    PhotoGrid_1448540469275_zpskayzpuav.jpg

thanksgiving-dancing-turkey_zpsw8jus5am.gif

AH!! Those shoes though.. ❤️
    Vats wrote: »
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Yeah !!! I love grinding for k-stars!

I bought the messy hair and got the box, and I really wanted the lustrous black boots ... Oh I need those boots ...
    jPaAOxX.png?1

I got the boots !!!!!!!

Stardust
    buy the jet, because it saves you a lot of k$ and help a lot on weekend events!

Sassy you're completely right, we have to buy carefully!

Charli congrats!

lol Peter what the lucky!

Congrats on the shoes Vats!! It's always fun to get something you REALLY REALLY want!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    The adoption center is gone :confused: I really have to do some non-stop dates with my SO to get a baby. I was hoping since K Stars were on sale that I could adopt a baby! Not so much :( Oh well. Grabbing some of the great clothing deals then I'll start working on gig. Although I'm not sure my doll really wants the earnable "jumpsuit" :p L M A O

FE95DAFC-833F-4B7C-B6F7-D583957077F7_zpsuaukbkmy.png
    (couldn't help myself. This glitch was a good chuckle at 6am!!)
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!