Options

Can You Invite a Love Interest to A Party at Your House or On Your Plane?

miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
The topic pretty sums up my question....if you invite a love interest on your plane or to your house, does that change the relationship? Does the relationship change from love to business?

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    mirage wrote: »
    The topic pretty sums up my question....if you invite a love interest on your plane or to your house, does that change the relationship? Does the relationship change from love to business?

I don't really think that it changes the relationship to romantic to professional to invite someone to your private jet or one of your homes.

I think the only way to change a relationship from romantic to business with an NPC is when you delete that NPC from your contact list. The NPC won't recognize your doll so you can pretty much network with them.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I tried it today in the Hamptons, he appears but doesn't speak at all, he's still a love interest
  • Options
    mirage wrote: »
    I tried it today in the Hamptons, he appears but doesn't speak at all, he's still a love interest

Have you dated the NPC before? If not, then the game would still considered him to be your love interest.

The NPC isn't speaking to your doll because I think that you broke up with him. He's heartbroken so that's why he doesn't have a speech bubble.

Edit: For example, this is my doll's first ex boyfriend that Kim set her up with. On my contact list, it shows a broken heart which symbolizes that they are no longer together as a couple.

294hszn.png

On your contact list, the game allows you to delete NPCs. My game asked me if I want to delete Mitchell Murphy. If I choose ok, then he won't recognize my doll.

34ihef9.png

The NPC is there on your contact list. You just need to double check because it's a guarantee that he's there. If you want to still delete him, then you still can. But, it will probably depends on your game though. On my game, my doll tried to be friends with her ex husband but he still flirts with her. She's not interested to date him again since she's still currently married to her second husband.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I believe you can only change Player controlled games. Not NPC contacts Here's the logic: With an NPC, you choose to date or network at the beginning. That sets the heart/star status. As far as I recall, you can't change npc relationship status. Player controlled games can go CoStar to Love interest, but they can't go from Love Interest to CoStar. You work with someone, get to know someone become romantically involved. It happens. However, you can't go from Love interest to co workers. That kind of thing never works out.
    If you see the real life parallels, you can understand the game mechanics in that respect.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Have you dated the NPC before? If not, then the game would still considered him to be your love interest.

The NPC isn't speaking to your doll because I think that you broke up with him. He's heartbroken so that's why he doesn't have a speech bubble.

Edit: For example, this is my doll's first ex boyfriend that Kim set her up with. On my contact list, it shows a broken heart which symbolizes that they are no longer together as a couple.

294hszn.png

On your contact list, the game allows you to delete NPCs. My game asked me if I want to delete Mitchell Murphy. If I choose ok, then he won't recognize my doll.

The NPC is there on your contact list. You just need to double check because it's a guarantee that he's there. If you want to still delete him, then you still can. But, it will probably depends on your game though. On my game, my doll tried to be friends with her ex husband but he flirted with her.

34ihef9.png

The game asks if you want to delete. Not if you want to change the nature of the relationship.

I posted earlier about this earlier. The topic was changing relationships by inviting them to your home or party. Answer if no. Parties have no relationship value, professional or romantic. It's a party. Not a date or a job. I'll find that thread, which came before this by a few days, and merge them. It's about different aspects of Parties and relationships.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The game asks if you want to delete. Not if you want to change the nature of the relationship.

I posted earlier about this earlier. The topic was changing relationships by inviting them to your home or party. Answer if no. Parties have no relationship value, professional or romantic. It's a party. Not a date or a job. I'll find that thread, which came before this by a few days, and merge them. It's about different aspects of Parties and relationships.

What I actually meant was that the only way to choose to network with the NPC is to delete the NPC from the contact list. That's if someday the NPC is seen again at any club/restaurant.

I have deleted some NPCS from my contact list before and the options reappear on my game so it worked for me. I still have the option to network or flirt with the NPC guys if I want to, but then again I choose not to since their professional relationship was maxed out.

I'm just sharing different tips & strategies to flirt or network again with the NPC that's all.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I never dated him before.....that's why he was the "test dummy" and your right Carol about player controlled vs NPCS. I have some people who don't have a star or a heart next to their name. The game is getting a little confusing for me, going to have to start keeping a cheat sheet LOL. Thanks Carol and Koko for your help!
  • Options
    Ok that's fine, but if you want to share different tips and strategies, maybe that should go in a different thread. I have to look at the thread title, and mold my comments to that. I've deleted NPCs and when I've met them again, if I reconnect, it's been a brand new relationship. But again, that has nothing to do with the effect of parties on the nature of a relationship. In General Discussion, it's much looser. :) And when I read something that disagrees with the Site's Game FAQs, I bring up Glu's own explanation.

Under Romantic or Professional :
    Contacts in Hollywood can be "Romantic" or "Professional". The way you introduce yourself when you first meet these contacts determines what type of contact they are. When you "Flirt", they become Romantic contacts, and when you "Network" they become Professional contacts. You can not date Professional contacts and can not work with Romantic contacts. It's a good idea to alternate how you meet people to be sure you have a selection of contacts for both categories.

Koko again: The above references NPCs, because those are the ones that you either Network or Flirt with when you meet.

Non Npcs, are introduced by you adding them to your game contacts. When they appear in your list, you either date or work with. (Or you send a gift, and that gift will dictate whether they have a star or a heart.) If you chose to start dating a professional contact the game will say you'll lose all professional points, and start receiving romantic points for dates. Conversely, if you call a romantic non npc into a gig, it will tell you "You're dating this person. You can still call them but you won't received relationship points".

When discussing relationships with other dolls, there are a different set of rules for NPC contacts, and player controlled contracts. You can only delete NPCs. You can only change Player controlled Professional into Romantic relationships. And by deleting an NPC, you wipe them from the game. So, when you meet them again, if you accept them as a contact, you can (I believe) choose either professional or romantic, because it's as if you've never met them before. I've never heard of a case of deleting an NPC, meeting them again and having all your points back. If so, you could circumvent make up charges, by deleting them, and adding them back. I believe that is not possible.

If you want to continue this new topic, feel free to open a new thread. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary