Kendall and Kylie coming soon!?!!

Comments

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    aurichie wrote: »
    Glu are doing a bunch of KKH spinoffs with different celebrities so seems likely to be a new version of what we already love.

its going to be such over kill!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    Well, there is this thing called Google and there is also search bar where you would have found the four other threads about this very topic.

Well, there is this thing called Basic Manners and there is also a back button that would allow you to leave this thread instead of posting such a snide message.

Not everyone knows how to search this Forum for old threads and just because you are aware of the pending new games that doesn't mean everyone else knows about them. There is absolutely no need or reason to make others feel small.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    I'm so sorry if someone posted something similar before, I'm just a newbie and I discovered this announce just yesterday. Next time I'll check in the past threads of this forum before posting. :)
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Geez, hoodstar9, stop being so rude.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Really?

Sue, don't be afraid to make a mistake. And if I think a post should go to an earlier thread, It's my pleasure to move it and let you know. You did nothing wrong. :) Now, if you start 4 threads about the same thing, I put them all together and toss a little harmless shade your way. :)

And, if it's a Glu Game, then you can post images and things, if it's not....we couldn't talk about it. So, I'm pretty sure it's Glu, I'll triple check. And it's nice to see you around the Forum Sue. Welcome. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I thought that their game was gonna get released this year. Maybe till next year...but then again who really knows?:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, Magic ride is over, and there were 7 threads to be merged, not 4. But never be afraid to post something. Run a search, but it's no big deal. If it starts to be a problem....you'll hear from my ModaRita side. ;)

I think earlier in the thread, someone posted the release dates as far as Spring 16 Winter 15 Summer 16. I remember seeing that list, but...not sure where.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I think adding them to this game would be good enough. They could have adventures of their own. The problem is probably how would they divided up the money from K Stars and things. I still think this will be too much and FAR to hard to keep up with a game for each person. Kim,, Kendall & Kylie, who's next a baby land with Kourtney and then who know with Khloe. It's just too much. Keep it together Glu. It's easier game play!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I think adding them to this game would be good enough. They could have adventures of their own. The problem is probably how would they divided up the money from K Stars and things. I still think this will be too much and FAR to hard to keep up with a game for each person. Kim,, Kendall & Kylie, who's next a baby land with Kourtney and then who know with Khloe. It's just too much. Keep it together Glu. It's easier game play!

A Babyland game with all the Kardash babies actually sounds fun, Lol...I'd name one of my favorite game series here but can't, but just suffice to say, if the game play is not too stressful or expensive I might try that one!

But, overall, yes, too much splitting and diversifying...maybe it will gain enough new customers but I can't afford to pour money into a game for each one of the sisters...Although I am sure profit is the motive (not judging) and splitting those existing K stars profits up must be getting hard. (I wish I had that problem LOL)
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Here are some pics of their game I don't know when it's releasing or anything about the game. I found the pics on Instagram by the user kkh.aryan

24e9rbn.jpg
    awe41x.jpg
    ay93mc.jpg
    23ksuix.jpg
    2ihw7sz.jpg
    Sophie
    2rc32io.jpg
    2jbtf6p.jpg
    15yxmz7.jpg
    elcuap.jpg
    2yxq461.jpg
    1zd7yjc.jpg
    Sophie
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Game is available in Singapore AppStore. Playing it right now. Love it.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh wow, I think I might like the game. But the price tag on those hairstyles are premium currency?!

I'm so loving that snapback braids hairstyle and twin buns! Purple hair too?
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    WOW the graphics are much nicer from what we have in KKH!

The game seems to have some mechanics to save, very cool!

Eyes and eyebrows come apart, I loved it, just thought there is few color options for eyes and it's kind of bizarre that the eyebrow only come in black.

Is there more hair colors below the color pink? I missed a dark blond and light brown, but otherwise is pretty cool all those colors.

The game definitely looks like an evolution of KKH.

Thanks for posting it QueenCookie!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    Wow it's looks good!
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Just downloaded and I love it!
    image_zpsvmdrlz2h.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    I just downloaded it too!

Is it available for everyone?
    PM to add
    Omg guys! Boys can have nose rings and messenger bags! These are all items I've been requesting for kkh!!
    image_zpsj4qrigt4.jpeg
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I just downloaded it too!

Is it available for everyone?

No you just have to make a second apple account with your location as Singapore
    No you just have to make a second apple account with your location as Singapore

Oh, I don't have to :)

Not available for Android yet I think.
    PM to add
    These pictures got me wanting to delete KKH & wait for K&K game to be released worldwide.
    Sophie
    The only bad thing is that there is NO gifting whatsoever :(
    Pictures grabbed from the app store, for those of you who can't play it yet. I love all the hair options, super cool and totally my style!

And really, the guys look super handsome!

KseuKe5.jpg
    VyKZHy2.jpg
    CQ257Er.jpg
    BsMn5aY.jpg
    iGP5gV6.jpg
    PM to add
    Ok so the clothes are definitely a lot better than Kim's but the downside is that you can't gift and energy recharges a LOT slower because there are so few tappables
    Omg, the girls have awesome features. I'll list some finds for the girls.

1. 3 types of lipsticks: matte, slightly glossy and super glossy (lots more color options)
    2. 3 types of eyeshadows: basic eyeliner, cat eyeliner and mascara (eyeshadows are more natural)
    3. Separate hair and eyebrow color
    4. OMG sneakers are actually flat on the ground and not in a weird tiptoe position like KKH

The game is in portrait mode.
    PM to add
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    The game is awesome! Everything is expensive, but whatever. I can't wait till it will be released worldwide and we will get weekend events or something like that.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Can't wait to play with everyone too!

Seems like there's an in-game instagram, I saw Trevor's posts and I can like it too.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I can't wait to download their game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Is there a blue eye option or it's just at the teaser as bait?

The game looks so cool, what the storyline is about? Is there a rival?

The hair styles look too much expensive, is this a demo version?

I'm curious lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    The eye colors are what Queen Cookie posted on first page, a light blue.

Largest pack gives you 10000 kgems, I guess it's proportionate to the cost of items?

Nq01U83.png

I think we have... she's been a total Willow so far, she's called Aubrey.

HL2ZD2S.png
    PM to add