Buying the Jet?

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
I know this has come up a lot but it seems like it's more earnable for me to pay for my flights since it's easier to get Kash vs K Stars in this game.

Is there any other advantage to the Jet? Like it gives you energy in the flight?
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    I have not found energy on the jet but you can throw parties and you get a choice of how long the party lasts. If you buy the purple suitcase it gives you money. I like the jet, it's the first thing I bought, other than clothes!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Buy the jet and a car because you will save a lot of money during the weekend events.

With the money buy as many houses as you can.

Then buy pets because they will give you extra energy every 4 hours.

A round in the world tapping the pets will fill an entire energy bar, then you will have saved a lot of time to enjoy other things during the weekend without having to worry too much about the event, and probably will end it faster.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Buy the jet and a car because you will save a lot of money during the weekend events.

With the money buy as many houses as you can.

Then buy pets because they will give you extra energy every 4 hours.

A round in the world tapping the pets will fill an entire energy bar, then you will have saved a lot of time to enjoy other things during the weekend without having to worry too much about the event, and probably will end it faster.

I agree with Vats. The car & the private jet is worth the investment because you will be able to save money and it's more helpful for the weekend events. The pets are helpful as well.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Undoubtedly by the jet. Even if it seems like it doesn't cost you a lot to pay for flights it does. Same goes for the car. You need those two items as soon as possible.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I know this has come up a lot but it seems like it's more earnable for me to pay for my flights since it's easier to get Kash vs K Stars in this game.

Is there any other advantage to the Jet? Like it gives you energy in the flight?

No energy given and the music that plays on the jet ride is very annoying (it's the same as in some cities.) My advice: Buy it, but on far away cities, drop your doll off in Las Vegas first, or something. Miami has the same music I think, but somewhere on the first page of cities.

You will get a drop down list of cities while on the jet. And then once you pick a city other than L.A. or New York, you won't have to get back onto the jet, to go to other cities; but the flight will still be free once you buy the jet.

But every time you go from L.A. or N. Y. anywhere, you will be in the jet hearing that music.

Another bit of advice: Don't waste money decorating the outside of the jet or the tarmac. You won't see it most of the time. Interior is up to you.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Undoubtedly by the jet. Even if it seems like it doesn't cost you a lot to pay for flights it does. Same goes for the car. You need those two items as soon as possible.

I personally would probably not buy a car again. They don't do anything. They are set decoration in some cities is all. Or did I miss something. Honestly asking.
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I personally would probably not buy a car again. They don't do anything. They are set decoration in some cities is all. Or did I miss something. Honestly asking.

The car saves a ton of money when your in Cali or New York. You can drive all over the state tapping til your hearts content for energy between jobs.

I haven't bought the jet yet. I will likely get it during the next VIP event that has items I want.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    When you stop paying for transportation, you can finally start to earn and save money in the game so you can drop 65,000K$ on a home. But what it really does is open up the possibility for free energy whenever your need it. You can just constantly refill your energy by traveling the game globe and gathering energy and other bonus things from the tappables.

And, if you purchase a star pack to help you with the cost of the jet.....right now is a huge sale. Great time to buy Stars. So, if you do buy stars, your game will become Ad Free, and that makes the whole experience so much more enjoyable. WIthout the distracting sometimes game crashing ads between every screen change, you get so much deeper into the game. Less distractions, it really it wonderful. I bought my first stars because I noticed my old tablet was crashing with the ads, and I needed it to last 3 more months, till Santa brought me a new one. I bought the ads, and that poor little table was able to chug along, and on Christmas eve, I think it started to die. But, when I had the stars, and lost the ade, I was so impressed, I immediately went out got gift cards for my other two games, and came home and bought stars. Sure, I also bought the jets, but it was the improved quality of game without the ads, that made me repeat the process for the other two devices which were new, and fairly new. Just my opinion.

(Buy Stars, buy the jet, buy a vehicle. You'll love us for this advice) ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    With the Black Friday sale I was able to buy enough stars to buy a new car. But really, you only need one car & a jet, period. A jet is so very important. You don't really totally enjoy the game until you get a jet. Your money just keeps on growing just by not spending it. The jet allows you to travel free anywhere in the world. They even have gigs & parties in the jet. Trust me, you need to horde your kcash as much as possible. That is kcash you can use on dates, furniture, homes, more cars, and even clothes for your kids, hubby, and yourself.

It it is the best investment in the game, bar none.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    KokoBelle wrote: »
    The car saves a ton of money when your in Cali or New York. You can drive all over the state tapping til your hearts content for energy between jobs.

I haven't bought the jet yet. I will likely get it during the next VIP event that has items I want.

Yeah if you are trying to star saving cash not having to pay to drive through all the CA/NY cities and neighborhoods then a car REALLY helps. Especially if you tap a lot! I only have one car in the game though.
  • NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    Yes. It took me a while to get it on Facebook, but the moment I started playing on the app it was the first thing I did. It might feel like you are saving little at first, but it adds up. Specially when you can go to the more expensive places like New Orleans as many times as you want.