SoChic Hamptons Event Task Glitch

BlueberryA.KBlueberryA.K Registered Users 1 Posts
I started an event at the so chic in the hamptons and when I left the event I went to another place came back and the when I tried to go back in it said its locked? How do I get back in to finish the event?

Comments

• AwesomesoccerAwesomesoccer Registered Users 1 Posts
    On Thursday I started the Black Friday Event and picked Kylie, did the shoot, and then picked Kris, which brought me to a quest called "Big Sale" in So Chic Hamptons. I started the gig and then went outside the store, only to find that I couldn't get back in; it was locked. It's still locked, and I'll lose fans because of this glitch. Is there any way I can redo the event or get back in before time runs out?
  • obeythechefobeythechef Registered Users 4 Posts
    I got locked out of So Chic durning the event with Kris and I can't finish it..has this happened to anyone else.. What do I do?!?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. First off, relax. The worst thing to happen, you'll lose fans. So, breathe. I'm told there is no prize at the end of the event, because this is a VIP Black Friday Event. I'll try to get this looked into, but first.....you need to post the following, in the following format.

Platform:
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in Game

Brief Description:

Mine would be
    Android
    Galaxy S Tab
    Level 38

I started the "Big Sale" in So Chic Hamptons. Then went outside the store, only to find that I couldn't get back in; it was locked. It's still locked

Once I know what platforms this is, I'll know how to proceed, but again, relax. I'm not up that far yet.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Android
    Galaxy Note 2
    Level 20
    I started the "Big Sale" event in So Chic Hamptons, then went outside of the store, and when I tried to go back inside it was locked...Well the event timed out now so..
    Hi. First off, relax. The worst thing to happen, you'll lose fans. So, breathe. I'm told there is no prize at the end of the event, because this is a VIP Black Friday Event. I'll try to get this looked into, but first.....you need to post the following, in the following format.

Platform:
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in Game

Brief Description:

Mine would be
    Android
    Galaxy S Tab
    Level 38

I started the "Big Sale" in So Chic Hamptons. Then went outside the store, only to find that I couldn't get back in; it was locked. It's still locked

Once I know what platforms this is, I'll know how to proceed, but again, relax. I'm not up that far yet.
    I've renamed the thread. I hope the other posters will come back and share their platform. If you haven't gotten to that task yet, please don't leave till you're done. If you are already locked out please post the following info.

Platform:
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in Game

Brief Description:

And, if this happened, please relax, your only negative action will be losing some fans.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    I wish I had seen this thread before I stepped out, because it just happened to me. :(

Platform: Facebook
    Device: Desktop Computer
    Level in Game: 23

Brief Description: As others, I started the event, had two stars in and stepped out so I could refill my energy. And the moment I did it was locked behind me. I thought maybe it was because I have never done to acquire So Chic London or this one. But since others are having this problem is likely to be a game glitch, across all platforms.

I am also playing on io, but I just started and never got the weekend event there.
    Ok, I just finished the event. You get your star for a 5Star rating, and when you leave, you get a call from Denise Holmes basically saying "You did great. My advice was wonderful" So, Maria's niece gives herself a nice pat on the back, and you've finished the event. That's your payoff. i'm posting this so you don't feel like you've missed out on anything. By now, the timers have run out, I'm sorry you lost fans, but you are still getting calls from Simon right?

I'll let you know when I hear anything, I do apologize, but on the bright side, you haven't missed much. I'll be back with whatever the answer is, hopefully, they'll examine it so this doesn't happen again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    Unfortunately that is the issue. Because technologically I have a job open, I am getting no calls from Simon. I did a job I had on New Orleans. Finished got my kstar, I have entered and left buildings to see if I can trigger one of his calls, but nothing. So I won't even be able to do a couple of quick jobs and at least gets some kstars before the event is over.
    Ok, then you can do one of 2 things, do you have any other gigs pending? Or, I would fullfill my date requirement for the day, That would take your energy while you wait for the so Hampton gig to end. That would make good use of stars, and then by the time you refill from the date your gig should be over. I feel bad about this, I'm waiting for my android game to get there, but I have zero play time today. Again, the bright side, basically you lose the star you would have gotten for finishing the event. I promise I'm going to take the bullet with my android if I get to that point.

But if I do hear anything about it, I'll be sure and post. Another issue, shutting the sales down 12 hours early, that was in error, and while it can't be switched back on, it will be prevented in the future. But when you look at the whole event.....it was very successful. Now we gear up for the Holidays, or Winter Wonderland if you prefer. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    Apple
    iOS 9.1
    iPad
    Level 21

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    You get k-stars for 5-star rating on parties too. That's what I'm doing. Not because I was locked out or anything, but I prefer parties over gigs. And some 3h gigs require way more energy than usual.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    KStars? One star per party? I am there pal. :) When the payoff was Denise calling saying "Aren't I wonderful?" just felt like a kick in the slats. (I don't know exactly what that means, but it's nicer than what I wanted to say. lol)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm having this problem also.

Windows 7/Facebook
    Laptop
    Level 17

I too started the "Big Sale" at So Chic in the Hamptons, went out for energy and got locked out an hour ago, still locked out.
    Maybe Kris doesn't like me.......................and wants to take over my store..........
  • JemmaAU8JemmaAU8 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have just had the same problem I have 20mins left so hopefully will just finish but so annoying I only got to fill 2 blue stars :@ you would think the amount of money and time people spend on this game they would atleast make sure none of this issue happen but atleast once a week some new fail comes up
    Platform:Apple
    OS Version : iOS 9.1
    Device: Mobile
    Level in Game: 20
    I'm sorry this happened, hopefully they'll fix it so glitches like that don't happen again, but at least it was an insignificant task.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LilikrivLilikriv Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi! Having the same problem :(:'( HELPPPP PLSSSS!!!

Mine would be
    IPhone 6S Plus
    Level 17

I finished all the other events i had. And took the the call from simon to go to the "Big Sale" in So Chic Hamptons...I started got one star and Then went outside the store to get more energy. when i went bak to hamptons, I couldn't get back in; it was locked. It's still locked. Help Plsss !!! Please let me know if you need my Hollywood ID and how long this is gonna take to get fix? i dont want to lose my fans !!!
    Did anybody here back from the Glu team yet?
    Ok, I'm sorry. This was an insignificant task in the weekend tasks. If you get locked out, just do something else in the game till the task is over. I'm sorry this happened, Glu does know about it, but while it can be avoided in the future I'm sure, there is nothing to address here.

It was a task like any other gig. It didn't affect anyone in the obtaining of any items. When the whole thing was over, you got a phone call from Denise saying she's wonderful, isn't she. I was actually hoping to get locked out. But no real damaze was done.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • purplejadepurplejade Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had this same thing happen to me to that weekend.
    I play on:
    Facebook
    google chrome
    laptop
    level 24
    I left the hamptons store to get more energy and was locked out. And I still don't have access to the store. Oh well, at least it was nice to finally see inside the store. lol
    Its kinda nice to know that it wasn't just an issue I had. I wish I could've seen this thread before I left the store so that I could finish it, but now knowing that the only result at the end was denise holmes basically saying well done, that makes me not care too much that this glitch happened.
    The event was over when the weekend ended. The task added nothing to your event points, it was a task that ended up with a phone call from Maria's niece patting herself on the back. No dress no prize. So, you can read my post just above yours for more clarification. glu knows about it, and will fix it from happening again in future tasks. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary