Kendall and Kylie coming soon!?!!

Comments

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I won't be jumping on this band wagon.. There is NO WAY I can afford the lavish lifestyle, clothing and hair from that game on top of this one. I'm sad that they stopped updating Stardom and it won't even load when I click to open the game. So I have a lot of money invested in KKH and I'm afraid it will go away too and more lost money.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I won't be jumping on this band wagon.. There is NO WAY I can afford the lavish lifestyle, clothing and hair from that game on top of this one. I'm sad that they stopped updating Stardom and it won't even load when I click to open the game. So I have a lot of money invested in KKH and I'm afraid it will go away too and more lost money.

Same I use to play Stardom before Kim Kardashian but they stop updating and I went to KKH
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Loving this ombré hair so much

98ed1v.jpg

I don't think glu really thought this game through because K&K both target a younger audience that probably don't have no job or money since most things need gems to purchase.
    Sophie
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for answer everything Nai!

The game sounds exciting, but I'm waiting for Britney's, play so many games isn't an option for me.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Loving this ombré hair so much

98ed1v.jpg

I don't think glu really thought this game through because K&K both target a younger audience that probably don't have no job or money since most things need gems to purchase.

I want to play it so badly now :(
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I wonder when it's gonna be released in the US.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Teenwolffan1122Teenwolffan1122 Registered Users 13 Posts
    It's asking for payment information how do I skip that step
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Probably late December or early 2016 since supposedly Katy Perry Pop is supposed release December 17 that's what I heard on social media.
    Sophie
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Why's everything released in Singapore first? :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Why's everything released in Singapore first? :p

Yeah I'm curious too :p
    PM to add
  • BlushingBlushing Registered Users 18 Posts
    I am honestly drooling over this game. The body types seem different too? (yes they're still stick thin, but they seem taller and somewhat more realistic). I love the facial features, the hair, and the clothing is so up to date (which I knew it'd be considering Kylie and Kendall have such distinct styles).
    Also the social media feature seems amazing (at least I think that's what it was, with the likes and comments made to resemble Instagram). And did anyone peak at the photo booth? The funny faces are so cute, lol.
    I will definitely play this game...the only downside is the pricing, ouch.
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    I tried to post this HOURS ago. I have no idea why it didn't go thru but, there is a walk thru on YouTube. Here's a link: https://youtu.be/fTH7KVpKwK0
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi, They're obviously testing it in Singapore first. There is an earlier thread about. Kokobelle, your posts were put into moderation and have just showed up now. Why not just post the links, rather than putting the actual videos up. The game is not available to everyone, so in all honesty, it shouldn't be discussed here. It's related so I can see having a thread open, but I'm not comfortable posting the videos of the gameplay we can't all access. And when the games are officially released, I'm sure they'll have their own forums.
    I'm going to find that thread and merge them. And Kokobelle, if you want to post the link without imbedding, fine. That merely means they have to view them on youtube, instead of here. OK? THanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If other threads start popping up about the game, they will be merged here. Thanks for your help. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Thanks for the link KoKoBelle!!! They also have Katy Perry Pop.
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    **** looks Amazing. The characters look so **** realistic which is what I've been begging for kkh. Oh God I can't wait to play this.
    Everything looks so much more fresh and edgy and youthful
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Everyone is ruining the whole game in instagram. thanks it's not a surprise anymore!
    Are there any pics on the choices of skin tones?
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    Are there any pics on the choices of skin tones?

I can screenshot them if you want. I didn't want to post too much since this is KKH forum and also the spoilers part.
    PM to add
  • Mimij13Mimij13 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Honestly, this game seems really exciting. The graphics are to die for. Everything we've requested that we wanted for KKH it seems as though they have put in this game. The only 2 issues I have is

1. The pricing is RIDICULOUS. Glu knows that many of us have spent boatloads of money on KKH. They know we fall for the pretty clothes and graphics, so to take advantage of that and overprice the heck out of everything is GREEDY. Especially knowing the targeted demographic are young people. LOWER THE PRICES.

2. Also the people on ig who hack the games are soooo annoying. Let everyone enjoy the game at once. Stop ruining it by posting everything. Also it's annoying when your a paying customer who works hard to get everything you want in the game to just see people cheating. (I know the game is expensive, I just addressed that) But paying customers always get the last laugh seeing as though Glu has caught on the hackers. So hopefully all those annoying hackers will disappear eventually just like with KKH.
    GC: itsmayasworld
    Add me!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I can screenshot them if you want. I didn't want to post too much since this is KKH forum and also the spoilers part.

Pls do thank you
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Omg I want this game sooo bad .. Whyyyy ???
    There are 5 skin tones.

The first 3 skin tones, the last picture is the choices for lip colors, there's a black option below the orange.

xrDivPe.jpg

The last 2 skin tones, these 2 skin tones have lesser choices for lip colors.

9XuHq5u.jpg
    PM to add
    If it's possible can y'all just link those insta accounts instead? That way those who don't want to be spoiled won't be spoiled because you'd have to click those links to be spoiled
    Thanks nai
    I'm loving everything about this game. I really can't wait anymore :(
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    In my opinion If someone is looking at a thread about the Kendall & Kylie game, they should expect that there are going to be spoilers and images from the game. Think about the Weekend Event threads for KKH and how gleeful we are when someone finds an image of the weekend event. If you don't want to know/see, avoid the threads about the game/event.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    In my opinion If someone is looking at a thread about the Kendall & Kylie game, they should expect that there are going to be spoilers and images from the game. Think about the Weekend Event threads for KKH and how gleeful we are when someone finds an image of the weekend event. If you don't want to know/see, avoid the threads about the game/event.

Absolutely!! I came in here for spoilers. I'm like a little kid, "I want to see, I want to see, I want to see" lol

Thank you Nai for sharing with us!! I love everything, and would love to play. But I have invested so much time and $$ on KKH I'll just live thru people's pictures hahahaha.

I just hope that they don't start forgetting about us in KKH land, so that we end up switching. Since it seems they have applied a lot of different suggestions that we have given for KKH. And I've read how a lot of stardom players ended up here because they stopped updating and used their suggestions for KKH.

They are so sneaky.
    GC Minne622
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Absolutely!! I came in here for spoilers. I'm like a little kid, "I want to see, I want to see, I want to see" lol

Thank you Nai for sharing with us!! I love everything, and would love to play. But I have invested so much time and $$ on KKH I'll just live thru people's pictures hahahaha.

I just hope that they don't start forgetting about us in KKH land, so that we end up switching. Since it seems they have applied a lot of different suggestions that we have given for KKH. And I've read how a lot of stardom players ended up here because they stopped updating and used their suggestions for KKH.

They are so sneaky.

Yup, as a Stardom player myself, I switch to KKH. Because glu forgot about stardom or quit updating it
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    If Glu stopped improving KKH I would never play one of their games again. I've invested over $1,000 in KKH and I would never trust Glu again if they ignore this game and only focus on the new ones.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens