Options

Weekend Event 11/26/15 ~ Black Friday 2015 Lollopalooza Extravaganza.

1234568Next

Comments

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I just purchased a bit over 500KStars worth of items, I still have a ton more I will be purchasing but I just wanted to open my gift box to get that awesome hair. Got energy in my free box, opened another and I got the hair!

Woot! You got the Elvis hair. I hope everyone can get it. I think it's cute!
    I'm not sure if I should continue opening more for the items, they do look nice but I'm not really dying for them especially when there's Black Friday Sale now. However, the hoops do interest me. Can someone style the hoops in some different looks please?

I gave it ONE last try and I got them...they don't show up against blond hair as well as I had hoped. Maybe due to being sort of a broken line (dots in a circle.) They are kind of thin. They are nice to have in that there aren't many black earrings. If you feel that lucky tingle, maybe give the prize box a jingle??

I'll try to export a pic in them later.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I think when people go up a level it opens new things to be gifted too but I don't know for sure.

I got a few new friends over the long weekend, hope they enjoyed their gifts. I don't solicit friend adds any more, because it was devastating to learn that a lot of people restart frequently to get the prizes they wanted in an event etc. thereby wiping out all the bought gifts they had been sent in the past. I just can't afford that. But I decided once in a great while if I send one thing here or there it's fine. Half price doesn't hurt. Lol

It really really bothers me too when players keep restarting and losing all the gifts we give. It's one thing when someone runs into a glitch and must restart, when that happens I am happy to send gifts. However, if people know they are going to restart multiple times then they shouldn't be soliciting gifts. I have changed my signature line so now people have to contact me prior to becoming KKH friends. I genuinely enjoy gifting but I don't want it to be wasted.
    I gave it ONE last try and I got them...they don't show up against blond hair as well as I had hoped. Maybe due to being sort of a broken line (dots in a circle.) They are kind of thin. They are nice to have in that there aren't many black earrings. If you feel that lucky tingle, maybe give the prize box a jingle??

I wish the actual hoop size was a little smaller. I also wish they weren't so thin because then they would show up better. Having said that, I am glad to have black earrings! I use the black & gold ones a lot but the gold doesn't work with everything.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    ITA on everything you just said, Holly!

Well said, too.

Yeah the black hoop earrings are bigger than I had anticipated. Maybe a touch larger than the gold hoops at the top of the wardrobe? What would you reckon?
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks Holly for the many pictures!

I'm not feeling lucky now, because I used up my luck for the gift box hair. I'll just stock up on KStars, get more stuffs, probably gift someone.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I'm guessing the reason the Kstars are on sale and extra day is because tomorrow it's suppose to be cyber Monday... So my guess is they extended the Kstar sale to reflect it. Just a wild guess.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I just purchased a bit over 500KStars worth of items, I still have a ton more I will be purchasing but I just wanted to open my gift box to get that awesome hair. Got energy in my free box, opened another and I got the hair! I wanted to open a 3rd box but I didn't, turned out it was the yellow pants. This is probably the first time I've felt so so so lucky! My set had all the items too.

WXSCC41.jpg

I'm not sure if I should continue opening more for the items, they do look nice but I'm not really dying for them especially when there's Black Friday Sale now. However, the hoops do interest me. Can someone style the hoops in some different looks please?

Awesome score Nai. And..............how is your shopping coming along? WHile I sit ordering things for my loved ones, I sit here buying Bags and hair for my dolls. I went Hat Krap Kray Kray too. Bought a bunch of hats. I just wish the purple hat didn't have such dorkie hair. I bought it anyway. Had to, it was purple. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    I'm guessing the reason the Kstars are on sale and extra day is because tomorrow it's suppose to be cyber Monday... So my guess is they extended the Kstar sale to reflect it. Just a wild guess.

That seems to make sense, yeah. It certainly has me looking over more things to decide whether or not I want them. XD

I really liked this weekend's top but not for that price so I'll have to hope they reuse the style again in the future for a non VIP reason. I can't grab any more stars to spend unless it's a video or survey but maybe I'll have to try since there's still more sales time ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    I think a lot less people will be restarting games. Glu has cracked down on recreational resetting, by no longer automatically replacing purchases. Their instructions say not to uninstall the game without contacting customer care to resolve your issues first.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Awesome score Nai. And..............how is your shopping coming along? WHile I sit ordering things for my loved ones, I sit here buying Bags and hair for my dolls. I went Hat Krap Kray Kray too. Bought a bunch of hats. I just wish the purple hat didn't have such dorkie hair. I bought it anyway. Had to, it was purple. :)

Went crazy for both RL and KKH shopping. The deals were just too awesome. I am still shopping for KKH, I'm thinking of grabbing up a few more hairstyles for Jax and then he should rest. The purple hat, wait the hair is rather cute. I barely shopped hairstyles but I'm intending to later on. I just went nuts with the KL clothing and JL bags.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I am still getting calls from Simon about the weekend event (which I didn't even start).. Anyone else experiencing this? Is it normal?
  • Options
    Yes I got it, even though they disappeared. I believe we have to finish them or we might block future things, so just do them and get paid.

Now, am I crazy? Wasn't the sale slated to end tonight at 9? I bought things at 7:30 this morning on sale, and the stars were on sale, went out, came back and the sale is off? Anyone have any knowledge of this? I'm going to check screenshots and count hours. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    According to the clock in the star shop, there's 30 more hours on the K star sale.

Yes, that's what I thought. I think they pulled the plug at 9 a.m. instead of 9 p.m. I'm finding out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Oh no I bought kstars yesterday because I wanted to buy more stuff and now It's gone, I feel "cheated" :(
    I hope they will restore it because I wasn't done ^^

btw why do I have to wait for a moderator's approval?

• Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Ohh noooo, what happened to the sale?? I was buying my last k star pack tonight :((((
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    They could return it for Cyber Monday ;) Especially since it is a virtual world...?

That could be their excuse...

My countdown said it ended Sunday night, I thought?
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    They could return it for Cyber Monday ;) Especially since it is a virtual world...?

That could be their excuse...

My countdown said it ended Sunday night, I thought?

mine had it slated for one more full day and it seemingly ended 12 hours early -

sbd_zps2r4x1tsk.png

Annoyingly right before I could grab the last item on sale I wanted XP
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Mani86 wrote: »
    I am still getting calls from Simon about the weekend event (which I didn't even start).. Anyone else experiencing this? Is it normal?
    Same here. Guess we'll just have to do the gig like Koko says. :/
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So did you guys noticed that this was propably the last VIP event of the year?

I think Xmas and New Year are going to be party events, hoping this week we get a date event!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    So did you guys noticed that this was propably the last VIP event of the year?

I think Xmas and New Year are going to be party events, hoping this week we get a date event!

I'm getting sentimental, sniff sniff. It's already year end...
    PM to add
  • Options
    Hmmm, party events...it does seem fun in the Calabasas house again ;) (Thanks Glu)

Shhh let's not say anything out loud tho because, jinx....

So we can all 'ring out the old' in style I guess! See you all at the house parties then.
  • Options
    So, Naims...you had asked if anyone would 'style the hoop earrings' in different ways, for you.

I did but I did not have a chance to get the pix ready to post until now. I am sorry. Maybe if the hoops come back in a Throwback Sale this will help people decide if they want them?? :(

These are a few hairstyles with the black hoop earrings from the Black Friday winnables boxes.

6IT2e6a.png

HkItiDP.png

Wx7Wjmo.png

4lYtaiK.png

bKdAVGc.png
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    FYI - the weekend event for 12/4 will be a party event
    iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »

How do you get all of this info of the upcoming weekend events? I've never seen the KKH official Facebook page hardly post anything new lately.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    People in Facebook groups post it. I'm not sure how they get it, but they are always correct.
    iOS
  • Options

Yay! I'm still hoping for a cheesy Christmas sweater :)
  • Options
    Yay! I'm still hoping for a cheesy Christmas sweater :)

That would be fun! Ugly sweater parties are pretty popular now. I would really like to see proper pajamas and slippers. I missed last year's pj set.
    iOS
  • Options
    That would be fun! Ugly sweater parties are pretty popular now. I would really like to see proper pajamas and slippers. I missed last year's pj set.
    Same here. Both would be pretty awesome :)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Party event this weekend? Well that was unexpected!!!

Hope they don't screw up the Holidays!!!

Thanks for the info Ali!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Clearly KKH got the memo that Friday is my birthday and they want the entire community to celebrate. LOL
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Clearly KKH got the memo that Friday is my birthday and they want the entire community to celebrate. LOL

Happy Birthday! Holly is an appropriate name for someone born in December!