Just for fun: 'Home for the (KKH) holidays' - post your star's family

Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
I really adore KKH but one thing that I've always been sad about is that we have no family to speak of outside of maybe a spouse and children - especially given how family oriented this game is - so last week I decided to download 'stardom: hollywood' with the intent of making enough headway that I could make a decent sized family for Andrzej. Here are my results :

adfm_zpscmxs4ach.png

L to R: Andrzej's Father Boris, Mother Eliana and Older sister Denise.

Eliana met Boris while on a family vacation in europe in her youth and they reconnected when he ended up emigrating to the US during his college years. Eliana is a neurosurgeon & current chief of staff at San Diego Medical while Boris was a stay at home dad who currently delivers food for meals on wheels & maintains the house. Denise is a hairstylist with her own salon in Beverly Hills but is usually so busy with it that, between her schedule & Andrzej's, it's hard to spend time with each other. Thankfully everyone was able to spend a little time together for thanksgiving this year.

Brian's family:

brf_zpsqghiljqm.png

L to R: Brian's father Rogelio and his twin little brothers Lance & Bastian aka 'DJ Big Bass'.

Rogelio was high school sweethearts with the boys' mother Yuna and became a single father when she died in childbirth with the twins. Currently Rogelio runs several successful car dealerships, the main office being in Vegas. Lance is a new college graduate & hopes to follow in his father's footsteps while Bast - oh, excuse me DJ Big Bass - wants to be successful in hollywood like his older brother, much to the chagrin & frequent argument of Lance who thinks it would be better for him to get a 'real job'.

Bonus:

adem_zpswfvunvef.png

Also joining Andrzej's family this holiday (like most years) are Dinah, Claire & Stewart. Dinah - a stay at home mom- & Eliana have been friends since college and ended up pregnant at the same time. Claire is co-partner in Denise's salon and secondary big sister while Stewart is a retired naval officer.

Please share your own KKH families!!
Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It sure is sad. That's why I'm tempted to create two new games so that my doll can have siblings and/or nieces/nephews.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    It sure is sad. That's why I'm tempted to create two new games so that my doll can have siblings and/or nieces/nephews.

It would just be nice to even have a mention for our doll's family in some way. Hopefully soon!

#ComeBackVats
  • Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    I haven't made any family members for Katherine, but my cousin and I play the game together in real life, so that makes Olivia (her doll) Kat's cousin.
    1237585.jpg
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Katherine. wrote: »
    I haven't made any family members for Katherine, but my cousin and I play the game together in real life, so that makes Olivia (her doll) Kat's cousin.
    1237585.jpg

That's cute! I think I'm the only person in my family who plays XD

#ComeBackVats