Kendall and Kylie coming soon!?!!

Comments

• KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    Hi, They're obviously testing it in Singapore first. There is an earlier thread about. Kokobelle, your posts were put into moderation and have just showed up now. Why not just post the links, rather than putting the actual videos up. The game is not available to everyone, so in all honesty, it shouldn't be discussed here. It's related so I can see having a thread open, but I'm not comfortable posting the videos of the gameplay we can't all access. And when the games are officially released, I'm sure they'll have their own forums.
    I'm going to find that thread and merge them. And Kokobelle, if you want to post the link without imbedding, fine. That merely means they have to view them on youtube, instead of here. OK? THanks.

I'm sorry if I upset anyone by posting a link. I honestly don't even know how to embed. I wish I did. I am having a hard time figuring out how to post pics! I don't have access to the k&k game yet either and I enjoyed watching the walk thru. I thought others posting in this thread would enjoy it also. I don't see it as spoiling the game for me. I'm now more excited for when it comes out and I thought others would be as well.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Thanks for the info guys. Man this game is expensiive! But separate hair and eyebrow colour?? Yes! :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Mimij13Mimij13 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I wasn't saying that the pictures that ppl post aren't exciting! I love seeing pics it builds anticipation. It just annoying seeing HACKERS. People that have already started cheating. As a paying customer that has always been super annoying to me.
    GC: itsmayasworld
    Add me!
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Lckynicki wrote: »
    Yup, as a Stardom player myself, I switch to KKH. Because glu forgot about stardom or quit updating it

you see that really sucks!! I hope you didn't invest to much time and money :(

And Holly, little miss fashionista over there I would feel horrible for you and others like you who have spent a lot of their hard earned $$ on this game. I admit I have spent money, but I know it's nowhere near what a lot of other players have.
    GC Minne622
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    So I'm kind of exhausted, having trouble keeping up. Is the K & K game out yet? Or still in beta? Or...?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    So I'm kind of exhausted, having trouble keeping up. Is the K & K game out yet? Or still in beta? Or...?

I think that it's only been released at some countries.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Right now it is only available in Singapore. A couple of the Forum regulars were able to get into the Singapore system to download it and are playing.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Thank you both! I am still feeling the carb overload maybe. Lol
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

They're beta testing in Singapore, I played it and there are already a few glitches.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    They're beta testing in Singapore, I played it and there are already a few glitches.

Thanks...by the pix it seems it might feel a bit 'young' to me but most of the KKH fans are in the demographic for it, and/or most KUWTK show fans. It should be a big hit.

Thanks for being a beta tester and working out the glitches :)
    Thanks...by the pix it seems it might feel a bit 'young' to me but most of the KKH fans are in the demographic for it, and/or most KUWTK show fans. It should be a big hit.

Thanks for being a beta tester and working out the glitches :)

I think if you like KKH, you'll like this. I played stardom before KKH, and this time I'll be playing this because it has a lot of the features KKH doesn't have (yet). I hope they add them to KKH.

They have this limited edition gown that popped up at a certain level. I gave it a pass the first time, then realized I wanted it a lot. So I went and restarted, just so I can get it, so yep spent my first $$ on this game.

Oh one thing, I just don't get why it's in portrait mode... I'm so used to playing games that are landscaped!
    PM to add
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I love the game because it's an upgrade from kkh unlike Katy Perry pop which looks very tacky and cartoonist.

The game is much more customizable and the outfits, hairstyles, accessories all have that younger, edgier feel to them
  • Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    I agree, KPP looks last minute tacky.
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I actually like how fun, colorful, and cartoony Katy perry pop looks. I'll definitely try it out at least.

It's funny I never really considered playing the Kendall and Kylie game but after seeing those pics/screen caps I'm sold and I really want to play it! Like most of you already said/predicted looks like they took a lot of our suggestions for kkh and put them in this game. The graphics are really amazing. I wish they'd revamp kkh like this.

I really like the idea of playing the Kendall and Kylie game as our aged up babies! I was actually thinking that before someone posted it. Great minds ;) I will definitely be trying this game out!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    (I posted this in the wrong thread *face palm*)

The game seems more Kylie influenced than Kendall which kind disappoints me because she's my least favorite of the K's. But I could be wrong this is just my assumption based on the video of gameplay and pictures. A few people on Instagram were saying that KKH is still the superior game. I'll try it but not playing in landscape is going to annoy me.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    KokoBelle wrote: »
    I tried to post this HOURS ago. I have no idea why it didn't go thru but, there is a walk thru on YouTube. Here's a link: https://youtu.be/fTH7KVpKwK0
    Well the dolls are certainly more realistic looking than KKH but why are all their foreheads super low? Actually there is no option for people with big foreheads lol. I like the clothes on this one much better. All of Kendall & Kylie's current styles, hair, ect are on the game. We get the dated version of their styles.

I suspect Glu will give all their attention & money to K&K's game now.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    If Glu stopped improving KKH I would never play one of their games again. I've invested over $1,000 in KKH and I would never trust Glu again if they ignore this game and only focus on the new ones.
    Same. But it's not like Glu pays attention to customer loyalty or anything. It's just all about the money for them. Always has been.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I'm on level 27 and getting sooooooooo sick of the 8+ hour gigs and I have to wait 12,16,24 hours for them to even start. That made me flaming mad during this weekend's events. I would have loved to hit level 28,29 even 30. So if they bring more 8 hour gigs then I don't even want the update. Though some of Kylie's hair is cute.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    HollySisk wrote: »
    If Glu stopped improving KKH I would never play one of their games again. I've invested over $1,000 in KKH and I would never trust Glu again if they ignore this game and only focus on the new ones.

Same!

But I think they wouldn't stop KKH, since it is a celeb game. I can see why they threw stardom away, but it's more money for them if they continue Kim's game.

Hopefully.
    PM to add
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I saw some posts on Instagram and this game looks so COOL! I love all the hairstyles and clothes. I have to play it. I can't wait to be released worldwide. I just checked Google play, JUST IN CASE, you know. :D

KKH is more glamour and adult, just like Kim Kardashian, and this Kendall&Kylie game looks so young. That's what I miss here in KKH.

I double checked internet, if there's some kind of forum for that game, just like this, but I didn't find any. So I hope Glu will add some soon.

It's not like I will stop playing KKH, not at all. Will try to keep up with both game. But as I said, the Kendall&Kylie game looks so young and I like it very very much.

If someone know when should be released worlwide please put the DATE here, so we can know. :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Somewhere around here, is a posted list of the upcoming star games, and their imending release day. I do believe Kiley and Kendall were slated for Spring, (the month April sticks in my mind) Actually, that post might even be here. I have to run out, but I'll look for it later if no one else finds it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I can screenshot them if you want. I didn't want to post too much since this is KKH forum and also the spoilers part.

Since it's a Glu game, it's fine to post some screenshots. Glu isn't going to give Glu grief for posting Glu images on a Glu forum. :) That's the biggest part of no other game talk. And, since their own forum won't be up till it's released, this thread is fine. I just didn't want to post the whole 30 minute walk through. Pics and talk are fine. I think, it will even garner more anticipation for the game, because even me, who didn't think she'd play....is going to end up playing. I just can't get the orientation. I can't see myself playing on my tablets the portrait way.

Nai, what are some of the features we asked for, that their game has? I wonder if they will be adapted for us here, or if that will be a tipping point in getting people to start when it comes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Koko, a lot.

Game save seems better and more stable. A lot of us asked for the white/ silver hair, they have it. And in addition to that, they gave us more colorful options. Separate hair and eyebrow color! Way too awesome. We got matte lips, slightly glossy lips and the "So Glam lips" kind of glossy, with a ton of lip colors. Oh and flats, hell yeah our dolls get to wear flats and sneakers properly. Guys get to carry bags now!

Not sure why they made the configuration such that we can't take full body shots.
    PM to add
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Guys, there's a horse in this game!!! Ray Powers will gonna love it!
    I want it so bad!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    How amazing is that?!

Screenshot_2015_11_30_12_36_25_1.png
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    This game is ok but I can't figure out how to go back in the wardrobe without exiting and re-entering. Also it forces you to post a selfie for your GC friends to see after every gig and date which is fine but it makes me feel like I need to change my outfit each time and cba. Also would it be that hard to use our suggestions for KKH in actual KKH rather than using them to draw people to their new game? Don't think so. #justsaying
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I want to play it but I can't create another Apple ID for some reason. :(

I guess I'll just have to wait, boooo!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    It isn't out anywhere but Singapore yet, and it's in beta there, I think, Eselle. So we all have to wait with you ^_^

A horse and a leg tattoo. Sounds interesting.

I dislike Portrait mode. I tend not to play games with that. I hope they will give landscape option too.
  • Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    This are the dates estimates for the next GLU games
    oll_zpsqwflylr5.png
  • LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    This are the dates estimates for the next GLU games
    oll_zpsqwflylr5.png

Yas waiting for Nicki!
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”