New update 4.3.0 available!

1235Next

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Okay, about this Novia company and strange calls. Next is a commercial for a cellphone that tells you what to like. We'll get the choice later to stand up to them or stay quiet. And my friend chose to stand up and lost fans!

I'll stay quiet, that's the right option hopefully.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Okay, about this Novia company and strange calls. Next is a commercial for a cellphone that tells you what to like. We'll get the choice later to stand up to them or stay quiet. And my friend chose to stand up and lost fans!

Hmm, I thought I heard it's the opposite, but maybe I totally misunderstood. Has anyone gotten further with this yet?
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

So how did it go, have you lost fans ?
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Chanrin wrote: »
    So how did it go, have you lost fans ?

Still 2 hours to go :(

I'm confused. What if we'll lose fans either way? But that won't make sense. I'll stick to my friend's suggestion and will post the result here.

Nothing so far. Ray Powers Show tomorrow, will see what happens.

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Started this storyline now after I finished the event, waiting for the first gig, but I'm not excited based on your reports guys...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Just finished the Ray Power's Show. I chose to criticize the company, NOT to defend them. Seems like that was the right choice, since I didn't lose fans or anything, just a tweet from some random thanking me for speaking up. I did get a threatening-ish phone call from the dude from the company saying they can't be stopped and we'll cross paths again, but it seems to be over for now.

Looks like Tale of Crowns is next, yay!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Have you noticed the new pair of training shoes and the other dress which is pretty wide open and has a deep blue colour? I have it! And is it just me or Judith's bags are off? 😭 I finally earned some stars and only 3 are left, and they're not that pretty to waist stars on them...

Can you post a pic of the blue dress you are talking about?
    iOS
  • Lee Sol SabagiLee Sol Sabagi Registered Users 28 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Thanks, Lee!

Its the Lagerfeld dress with Halloween shoes & wig from last month. I used goth makeup to match Karl Lagerfeld's look. Hopefully they will have a throwback sale and you'll end up with everything you want. I want so much all the stuff I missed out on from events months back. Throwback sales are Glu's most genius idea.

Thank you sweetie! I hope they'll have a throwback sale too!
    My game loaded something this afternoon, I don't know if it was a fix, but I remembered that last year we got a storyline for thanksgiving(?) where we could invite Dirk/Willow to the holiday at our homes...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I've sent spoilers for the event (it will start on THURSDAY aka TOMORROW) to Koko, I'm sure she''ll create the weekend event thread and post them there as soon as she can.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I've sent spoilers for the event (it will start on THURSDAY aka TOMORROW) to Koko, I'm sure she''ll create the weekend event thread and post them there as soon as she can.

Omg, Kate! You are MAGIC! Thank you sooo much. I think this is the most excited I've been for an event, ever!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    My game loaded something this afternoon, I don't know if it was a fix, but I remembered that last year we got a storyline for thanksgiving(?) where we could invite Dirk/Willow to the holiday at our homes...

I remember that! Willow went to my doll's house for Thanksgiving, she was all grateful and apologetic at the time. Then the week after she continued to try and destroy my doll's life. That bish!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Is someone else getting k-stars after gigs, I think it's the event. Good for me. :p

• LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Cassio Lovers: Prepare yourselves for the TOC arround the world events (if you haven't done them already):o
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm very disappointed that Glu didn't decorate for Thanksgiving nor were there any holiday specific storylines.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    That storyline gig was weird but it wasn't too bad. Oh well at least my doll gained fans for her criticism.

Screenshot_2015_11_28_03_02_44_1.png
    free image uploading
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Is it too naive of me to expect a new update this week?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Is it too naive of me to expect a new update this week?

Nope.. I was thinking the same thing too lol
    GC Minne622
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving. The world can take away the decorations, and make the streets look barren during this festive time, but they can't take Christmas from my heart. If I write more, I'll have to give myself a time out. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I started ToC stotyline today after put it away during the event and after waiting loooooooong 24 hours to begin with!

I love how much effort they put into that stoyline, we always get amazing lines from the characters!

Don't know about the new update maybe next week, the only thing I want is another 2 weeks with those special daily boxes!!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    ToC World Tour is my favorite storyline! Vats, you didn't charm Alvin for a love interest in the series, so who else was there with you and CDP?

Hey buddy!

Just CDP and couple of funny fans were there!

Did you choose have a romantic storyline with Cassio?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Hey buddy!

I love the ToC storyline too... I flirt so much with Cassio!! I would love a little controversy there... But flirting w Cassio is all you get. Mehh I'd love to see a tweet how we left together, or How much our characters where flirting idk.
    GC Minne622
    Hey buddy!

Cassio who? Lol since everyone picked him, I went with Cece. Turns out there's no romance. She usually thanks me for choosing her, it helped her career and blah blah! Oh well :p

When Alvin said stuff about romance, I said cut this poo, I'm a book loyalist, want to see heads roll!!!

Bye Cece or Cassio!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Does anyone know what the final gig of this update is?
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving. The world can take away the decorations, and make the streets look barren during this festive time, but they can't take Christmas from my heart. If I write more, I'll have to give myself a time out. lol.

I miss Christmas in town squares and in public streets too Koko! I'll say it! When did Christmas become illegal. Kind of like a Claymation special isn't it? Heat Miser stole the decorations, the Grinch did too...boooo.

That's all I will say, too...I miss it.
    Does anyone know what the final gig of this update is?

It was an appearance in New Orleans. There was this D-List guy who wanted to cause some drama but I ignored him.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes the wanna be feudist tries in a number of gigs to start a fight. But Maria keeps telling us to stay cool. That's all I know. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary