Hey Glu, THANKS!!

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
I know this weekend had some glitches (as to be expected, nothing is flawless) and I'm sure some of you would love to chip fingers off.. BUT.. for the most part, this Black Friday sale and event were absolutely wonderful. I was able to get K Stars, I normally can't but they were cheaper and then the items were cheaper. I myself had bumps, but that still doesn't take away from the fun I did have this weekend. I know y'all don't hear it enough, but..

Hey Glu, Thank You For ALL You Do For OUR Enjoyment!
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    I agree with this 100%. I know glu can **** us off with tons of things but they really made me so happy with this weekend event because everything was fairly priced and loved the sale on k stars but love how I sent them a message saying I didn't get my achievement awards and they gave me 25 kim points as a sorry
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I had all the faith in the world that they would come through and knock our socks off. I tried to finagle some hints, but to no avail. Now I know why. It was huge! I'm still buying stuff, and I'm going out this morning....I could easily pick up a giftcard, and buy more discounted stars. thank you so much Glu. You Rock!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    This was my first special event weekend since I'm on FB. It was very good, I bought tons of Kstars and tons of clothing/accessories. Except for the problem with So Chic everything was great and I got my money and Kstar and fans from that event this morning. I hope FB will have other special events in the future because it's not right to leave us out. Thanks Glu!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Came here to say...

THANK YOU GLU!

I spent a lot, I know you're happy. But I am too, and that's what matters :)

If you see this, please considering giving the iOS users 40% off on KStars too.
    PM to add
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Came here to say...

THANK YOU GLU!

I spent a lot, I know you're happy. But I am too, and that's what matters :)

If you see this, please considering giving the iOS users 40% off on KStars too.

i hope for a 40% or even a VIP thing like android has.
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I had a great time. Even managed to grab the wedding dress and veil this morning before the shut down. I guess we bought the store out. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I had a great time. Even managed to grab the wedding dress and veil this morning before the shut down. I guess we bought the store out. :)

Awe that's great. I think sometimes we get so stuck in the glitches (which happen let's be honest) or other things that we don't like, so I think Glu gets more negative feedback then compliments and even though I would have loved to see a few changes with this event, I did enjoy myself, I got to get K Stars, I got to add LOTS to my wardrobe and it was fun! I truly hope Glu does see this POSITIVE feedback!!