Options

Back with my husband :)

Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
I've been married twice in the game, with NPCs both times. One dumped me after I forgot to take him out... And the other one, just ran his course after reaching maximum level and 2 babies later. So earlier today I deleted them both, since previous NPC contacts are still lingering around (they don't go away after deleting) I figured... Why not, let me give this a try. So I deleted both my husbands today. Of course within hours... There they where again on my game re introducing themselves. And of course I added them again ;)
Bottom line is, I'm happy I didn't have to pay 24stars to get back with my first hubby, or 191 stars to get back with my girls dad :):):)
Oh and also, all the money I spent on clothes for husband numero dos was still there #winning
GC Minne622

Comments

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    That's awesome!! Congrats!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    So glad for this function! 191 KStars is crazzzy!

Congrats on finding back your baby's dad immediately. Jax lost his girlfriend once, searched around for 3 weeks. When he finally found her, hallelujah.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    So glad for this function! 191 KStars is crazzzy!.

Me too. I thought it was a glitch. I hope glu won't be "correcting" this oversight anytime soon.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36