Ugh! @&$#!!!!

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
I deleted my husband on accident. I HATE that the confirmation on that AND buying star things are so easy to hit because I always do it and then I hit **** I don't want. I am so flaming mad right now!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ouch! I'm sorry that happened to you Bobbie... definetely sucks!

I just want to remember you that when you have something that frustrates you, you can go always at the [thread=131253]Hookah[/thread] to complain, this way Koko won't have so much work to merge threads.

Hope you can restart your relationship soon!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I always fear that I'd do that. Glu should definitely have a button to retrieve or cancel out previous mistakes just like what you just did.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I always fear that I'd do that. Glu should definitely have a button to retrieve or cancel out previous mistakes just like what you just did.

I've always been afraid of accidentally deleting my doll's hubby. He's not a typical NPC that I can bump into somewhere at the club/restaurant since my doll met him from the storyline gigs of being set up with her bodyguard.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Oh no :( I am so sorry BobbieM!

It can become part of Brooklyn's game story maybe?? She can wear black, for a while...??

I hope you will find her a new hubby that's even better when the time is right.

So sorry, I know that has to be frustrating especially with the points built up so far!

I'd send Brooklyn a cheer up gift but I think she has everything in her wardrobe. But the thought is there.
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Yeah, the points being built up totally upsets me because I was working soooooooooo hard for the another baby. Ugh. Plus he wa styled how I wanted. Oh well I guess.. Divorce happens! So does Re-marriage. I'll manage. Annabelle needs a new daddy since her nanny is MIA!!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh, Bobbie, I'm sorry. If you want someone cute, I know of a wonderful guy, real player's game. In fact he's married to a number of ladies here. Yes, I'm mentioning Frederick. His name is Frederick Gatsby, and he is one of the handsomest dolls around. If you're interested, we can try to hook you up with him. He's iOS, and I think you'd like him. AND......because he's not NPC, you can't accidentally delete him. ANd you can just add him in Game Center, you don't have to try to meet and flirt with him by chance. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, Bobbie, I'm sorry. If you want someone cute, I know of a wonderful guy, real player's game. In fact he's married to a number of ladies here. Yes, I'm mentioning Frederick. His name is Frederick Gatsby, and he is one of the handsomest dolls around. If you're interested, we can try to hook you up with him. He's iOS, and I think you'd like him. AND......because he's not NPC, you can't accidentally delete him. ANd you can just add him in Game Center, you don't have to try to meet and flirt with him by chance. :)

KoKo.. The match maker.. Let me add him and see how it goes ;) I'm on iOS so I just need his Game Center name ;)
    I have to dig through game center to find, I'm pretty sure it's Frederick Gatsby, um... Sassy would know. She's married to him, but is all about Sister Wives. ;) Oh wait, maybe that was someone else. Ok he's the Romeo of the iOS game. Everyone has him. you can look through my friends and find him, or someone......help this doll out. He's a great comfort. And looks great in a sweater. I'll find him tomorrow if no one comes through tonight. Otherwise, I'll give you my guy. But he doesn't play anymore and never changes his clothes. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Speaking of dating/marrying non NPC players, I almost married dear Trevor lol. Yeah. I maxed out in the friends department with him so one day I decided to actually cheat on Samuel, my NPC hubby & then I started dating Trevor. We almost maxed out on that & he had the pink bubble with a heart one day & he wanted to invite me to his house. Except that his Calabasas mansion was still locked so I was still what zee fack. At that point, I was in the middle of moving & I had no internet connection for two months. When I did login he threatened to break up with me unless I forked out 22 Kstars. I refused & I kept my Sam. It was sad but I don't regret it but I do miss his hot doll lol.

Trevor is hot indeed but I wasn't quite too sure if I was ready to live with a doll whose only vocabulary is "Wuz hannin!". To this day I'm torn because I love his clothes & he is so date worthy but idk. Maybe someday I'll get back with him. Who knows.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Speaking of dating/marrying non NPC players, I almost married dear Trevor lol. Yeah. I maxed out in the friends department with him so one day I decided to actually cheat on Samuel, my NPC hubby & then I started dating Trevor. We almost maxed out on that & he had the pink bubble with a heart one day & he wanted to invite me to his house. Except that his Calabasas mansion was still locked so I was still what zee fack. At that point, I was in the middle of moving & I had no internet connection for two months. When I did login he threatened to break up with me unless I forked out 22 Kstars. I refused & I kept my Sam. It was sad but I don't regret it but I do miss his hot doll lol.

Trevor is hot indeed but I wasn't quite too sure if I was ready to live with a doll whose only vocabulary is "Wuz hannin!". To this day I'm torn because I love his clothes & he is so date worthy but idk. Maybe someday I'll get back with him. Who knows.

LOL!! The decisions in this game kill me. I'm sure I'll find "the one" again. My IRL hubs is like really, you need a fake hub too. I said not really, just a baby daddy. LMAO!
    Hi Bobbie, Good morning. I'm sending you a pm with all you need to find Frederick. And, I'm sending you a pic of him too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Hi Bobbie, Good morning. I'm sending you a pm with all you need to find Frederick. And, I'm sending you a pic of him too.

Hahah Kokooo, you're killing me. I'm not married anymore, he dissapeared from my contacts. Do you have contact with the girl who plays him? I want him back! Lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Noooooooooooo I'm so sorry. Maybe she got tired of us passing him around? I'll check and see when Freddie was last in play. lol. Have you tried just adding her/him back? I'll send the GC info if you want it again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

I'm going to look him up!
    Maybe the gifting & friends forum, people will be all too happy to offer their services as spouse, because I think a lot of them don't look in General...I am enjoying the thread, so please don't take it wrong...I just think you will be beset with offers if you also post a topic there, about wanting a spousey :)

(I don't see a lot of the ones in that forum posting here, is what I mean...but they want to find new friends.)
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Maybe the gifting & friends forum, people will be all too happy to offer their services as spouse, because I think a lot of them don't look in General...I am enjoying the thread, so please don't take it wrong...I just think you will be beset with offers if you also post a topic there, about wanting a spousey :)

(I don't see a lot of the ones in that forum posting here, is what I mean...but they want to find new friends.)

YES!! I will do that! I want to find an IRL player because it's just easier. Thanks for the help and suggestions Polka! You rock!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    My guy doll Jesse is always down to sister wife it up ;) GC info is in my sig.

E8hT85X.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    My wife divorced me cuz I didn't take her on a date in a week. She didn't understand that I actually have a life lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    BobbieM wrote: »
    YES!! I will do that! I want to find an IRL player because it's just easier. Thanks for the help and suggestions Polka! You rock!

Very welcome Bobbie. Keep us posted on how the hubby hunt is going!

Hope you are enjoying all my house parties this weekend :) Thanks for bringing the spinach dip :);)