spouse don't have a job and no social life?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Does anyone find it weird that our doll's spouse are unemployed but doesn't have a social life as well?

If my doll can have a girl's night out with her KKH friends, then Jack is allowed to have a social life as an individual but first he needs to start job hunting ASAP lol

Jack needs to stop being antisocial and make some friends so that he can have a guy's night out with his home boys too haha

The only time that I actually remembered that my doll's husband went to check on my doll at the nightclub was when he was jealous of Cassio & his wife getting attention from the media. That was the only storyline gigs that he actually took some fresh air outdoors instead of staying home everyday lol
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Does anyone find it weird that our doll's spouse are unemployed but doesn't have a social life as well?

If my doll can have a girl's night out with her KKH friends, then Jack is allowed to have a social life as an individual but first he needs to start job hunting ASAP lol

Jack needs to stop being antisocial and make some friends so that he can have a guy's night out with his home boys too haha

The only time that I actually remembered that my doll's husband went to check on my doll at the nightclub when he was jealous of Cassio & his wife getting attention from the media. That was the only storyline gigs that he actually took some fresh air outdoors instead of staying home everyday lol
    Girl.... Yass! They don't work, they don't give us gifts, or even pay for dates. Heck, they don't even do basic daddy duties like changing baby diapers or even holding the baby. Plus my NPC hubby has had the same dang hairstyle since I met him. No life, no job, good for nothing baby daddy from the trap house lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wait, didn't they give us a gift or something, once? A special item on Valentines Day? Or before that? and we thought we should get something for Valentines day? I'm almost positive they gave us a gift..........once. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Girl.... Yass! They don't work, they don't give us gifts, or even pay for dates. Heck, they don't even do basic daddy duties like changing baby diapers or even holding the baby. Plus my NPC hubby has had the same dang hairstyle since I met him. No life, no job, good for nothing baby daddy from the trap house lol.

Lol I wish that Jack could confront the nanny so he could check on his kids on a daily basis haha

He shares all the properties with his wife. But I wish that couples could have the option to fire the nanny. She's definitely ruined the parenthood special moments. Ugh!
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Wait, didn't they give us a gift or something, once? A special item on Valentines Day? Or before that? and we thought we should get something for Valentines day? I'm almost positive they gave us a gift..........once. lol.
    I only started playing when the ALT update came about so yeah, I missed the whole valentines thing. I did however, get a small wedding ring from him after I bought my own wedding dress. That's it. He ain't spent a penny since then. Smh.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    If my doll's husband has a job & friends to hang out with, then he wouldn't be calling his wife on a daily basis for dates lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Tell us about it!

These spouses are stage 5 clingers!

Phone calls every day - demanding to be wined and dined daily or they break up. Even if you are married. Tell me what couple does that??

Totally one sided spoiled spouses - never once do they take our dolls anywhere!

Divorced my clinger and did not look back.
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Tell us about it!

Phone calls every day - demanding to be wined and dined daily or they break up. Even if you are married. Tell me what couple does that??

That's why on the suggestion thread my idea was that couples should date weekly instead of daily. The only reason why I'm saying that is because it's so unrealistic and unnecessary for couples to go out on dates everyday.

If my doll's hubby had friends, then he can't hang out everyday with his friends either. My doll should encourage her hubby to find a job instead of him being just lazy. He needs to become a better parent too instead of relying on the nanny to take care of his kids. I wish that the communication between couples was more relatable to real life on this game. My doll and her hubby never set boundaries & rules to their relationship lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yes to all of that.

Someone here a while back also posted that the doll couples should spend quality time at home or something. Who goes out every night of the week? Not even celebs, I don't think.
    Yes to all of that.

Someone here a while back also posted that the doll couples should spend quality time at home or something. Who goes out every night of the week? Not even celebs, I don't think.

I would like to see dates at home on this game. My doll has shorter dates with her hubby at Punta Mita everyday since their relationship level is already maxed out. It would make sense for them to have dates at that restaurant since my doll is saving money now. Overall, it's the cheapest location on the game to have dates there.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
    I really like all of the ideas in this thread. Since your spouse always has some sort of job that allows them to be somewhere on the celebrity list, it makes sense that their career would work in a similar way to your dolls - spending x amount of time on a project, spend a bit of time with you, go do another project, back at home with you, etc. Maybe they could even learn how to gain fans and work their way up.

Mainly, I'd just like my spouse to initiate and pay for some of our dates himself. At home dates would be nice too. Hopefully in a future update?
    thelorax wrote: »
    I really like all of the ideas in this thread. Since your spouse always has some sort of job that allows them to be somewhere on the celebrity list, it makes sense that their career would work in a similar way to your dolls - spending x amount of time on a project, spend a bit of time with you, go do another project, back at home with you, etc. Maybe they could even learn how to gain fans and work their way up.

Mainly, I'd just like my spouse to initiate and pay for some of our dates himself. At home dates would be nice too. Hopefully in a future update?

Sometimes I really wonder if Glu ever reads the suggestion thread because there's a ton of great ideas in there.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I love that Bort is a stay home dad!, it's sexy!!!

I see the daily dates as a way of the game to make us involved with the relationship, cause otherwise the SO wouldn't have any utility! They would be there doing nothing, and you know on RL is not the way it works.

What I really want is that we could choose how many hours our dates are going to be, it's annoying have to wait for the time we want!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »

I see the daily dates as a way of the game to make us involved with the relationship, cause otherwise the SO wouldn't have any utility! They would be there doing nothing, and you know on RL is not the way it works.

What I really want is that we could choose how many hours our dates are going to be, it's annoying have to wait for the time we want!

The daily dates on this game is extremely annoying lol

I actually like my doll & Jack as a couple. It will make me sad if they ever get divorced from each other.

I'm trying my very best so that my doll can avoid the dreaded phone call from Jack.

I always wish that the dates wasn't so random on this game. It should be optional so players can choose the shorter or longer dates.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

And what's with the huge amount of K stars to reunite, once the dolls break up because our doll committed the savage crime of not spending lavish money on their spouse for one night? Lol...

No job, no friends, no life, but wants to be spent money on like it is a running stream...uh yeah. No thanks...

But I wanted to take some pix sitting down for the card today. So I went on a date - and if I wanted to reunite with my ex spouse in KKH so that I could take him out...61 K stars. What?!

Honey it was nice but not THAT nice...Mr Random would do! And did.
    And what's with the huge amount of K stars to reunite, once the dolls break up because our doll committed the savage crime of not spending lavish money on their spouse for one night? Lol...

No job, no friends, no life, but wants to be spent money on like it is a running stream...uh yeah. No thanks...

But I wanted to take some pix sitting down for the card today. So I went on a date - and if I wanted to reunite with my ex spouse in KKH so that I could take him out...61 K stars. What?!

Honey it was nice but not THAT nice...Mr Random would do! And did.

Hahaha polka dot your post is too hilarious 😁😂

Lol I saw your doll went out on a date on the other thread. Was that an NPC or a game center friend?

I never make up with an NPC guy on my game before. I'll check to see how much it would cost on my game if my doll makes up with her first ex boyfriend.

Edit: OK so my doll & her first ex boyfriend relationship wasn't even serious to even begin with. So I'm kinda relieve that it's cheap but it's too bad that my doll's status is happily married ever after lol

shot_2015_12_02_21_58_05.png
    upload image free
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

The oversized puppy in the purse! I loved that, but I still do wish Bort was in the baby's room vs the nanny.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I still do wish Bort was in the baby's room vs the nanny.

My doll's hubby hates the nanny because he can't even interact with his kids.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    My doll's hubby hates the nanny because he can't even interact with his kids.

lol, my doll does not trust her. She gives off a Hand That Rocks The Cradle vibe!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Thanks Carol. Lol

He was an NPC I think.

I tried to just go out with the first one who wasn't broken up with already. But I couldn't figure out how to gift an NPC any more. D'oh! They were all dressed like scrubs. What was my doll thinking. Maybe that she could send them a suit. Lol

So I just picked that guy. Didn't even care what his name was. A photo op. Then...bye, nice to see ya...

He didn't care. He ordered the steak.

:D
    I was gonna post this on the random thoughts thread but I changed my mind because it fits on my thread lol

OK so my doll is such a busy bee that she hardly has time to stop by Jack's place. So Jack is renting his apartment....I'm assuming⁉

Jack is no longer Carol Davida bodyguard. So it's pretty obvious that he's taking public assistance to pay for his rent. He's depending on the government to pay everything for him. My doll is not gonna help him to pay for his rent even though she's a celebrity lol

She wishes that Jack just ask her to have dates at his place instead of daily dates. He's probably never gonna ask his wife.

shot_2015_12_04_22_28_06.png
    free photo hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    A-men! The only reason I haven't divorced them is because I want a baby. But I wish the game would make the bf/gf characters more interactive. It seems just so one sided. I also agree on having the dates be once a week, specially after marriage.
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »

This made me laugh so hard. Way harder then it probably should have. LMAO!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    A-men! The only reason I haven't divorced them is because I want a baby. But I wish the game would make the bf/gf characters more interactive. It seems just so one sided. I also agree on having the dates be once a week, specially after marriage.

I'm so tired of my doll's hubby being a stay-at-home dad lol

He doesn't do anything. He just stands there and greets his wife on a daily basis hahaha
    BobbieM wrote: »
    This made me laugh so hard. Way harder then it probably should have. LMAO!

Lol Zoë is hilarious haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    I like them Lazy tho. ( ˘ ³˘)❤
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Tell us about it!

AMEN!! Polka I did the same thing. Dropped him like an old magazine.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    oh em gee. You guys are ALL cracking me up. Severely. LoL!
    BobbieM wrote: »
    AMEN!! Polka I did the same thing. Dropped him like an old magazine.

An old magazine would be more entertaining! And more up to date. LOL

That random NPC I took out for a photo op? He phoned a day or so after and wanted a bribe not to break up with me (16 K stars.) I thought "We were never together, sugah!" and hung up on him.

The nerve! :p
  • theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
    I've always found it kind of funny how the NPC's on this game seem to think that having one or two dates with a person means that it's a serious relationship. In real life, it would be considered quite creepy if someone were to act like that. :confused:
    thelorax wrote: »
    I've always found it kind of funny how the NPC's on this game seem to think that having one or two dates with a person means that it's a serious relationship. In real life, it would be considered quite creepy if someone were to act like that. :confused:

Lol the NPCS on this game is extremely obsessive over our dolls.

I think in real life some people act like that and I would consider it to be insane.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG