1st Annual KKH Holiday Card - 2015 :)

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Kate, I thought yours was fine. Do you want the original one or the new one?
    PM to add
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Kate, I thought yours was fine. Do you want the original one or the new one?

Oh, Nai, thank you! If you saved the first one and it is fine to use, then go with it! If the first pic is lost, you can use the second, I don't mind, I'll be happy either way :o BTW I love the idea and I'm absolutely sure the card will be gorgeous! Thank you for creating such a beautiful gift for us! <3
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ApplePKristmasKard_zpsnbczuxve.jpg

Ok, I hope this is black and gold. It looks that way on my ipad and other devices, If not. let me know. Apple P has lots of clothes. It looks black and silver on my laptop.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh wow I love your dress, it looks gorgeous!!

Thank you Linda, I got in the first tb-boxes and it's from the New Years 2015 event:)
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yes I recognized it from last year, it was the only holiday item I did not get then!.
    Thank you Linda, I got in the first tb-boxes and it's from the New Years 2015 event:)
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My doll is 157 cm.

bhx1fs.png

2h64k86.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Here's Z, still coming in at 167.64 cm.s

6f5495ef-94e0-4810-afb0-fc9102848c06_zpsfh0bjuxm.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    My doll Erica is 5'9 and neither she nor I know what that would mean in the metric system. She is also narcissistic and patriotic even on Christmas. She might be a Leo, idk.

158ay3p.jpg

One of of my favorite looks is Goth. I think it suits my doll.

2449wuv.jpg

#GothiqueParfait
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    My doll Erica is 5'9 and neither she nor I know what that would mean in the metric system. She is also narcissistic and patriotic even on Christmas. She might be a Leo, idk.

Lol you could have easily Google it. Thats what I did since I never learned in school about converting measurements from the metric system. Thank goodness for google.com lol

Here I'll help you out.

5'9=175 cm
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Lol you could have easily Google it. Thats what I did since I never learned in school about converting measurements from the metric system. Thank goodness for google.com lol

Here I'll help you out.

5'9=175 cm
    Lol thanks, Carol. I honestly wish I paid attention when they taught us the metric system in grade school. I always envied Canadians coz of that lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Lol thanks, Carol. I honestly wish I paid attention when they taught us the metric system in grade school. I always envied Canadians coz of that lol.

I switched from public schools to private schools since I was younger from my elementary to junior high school days. When I attended private schools, it wasn't that good because my teachers didn't really teach me that much. When I was a teenager, I've spent my four years at a public high school. It was actually better because I learned a lot, but then again I found it extremely challenging to take state exams since that's the requirement from New York State.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    These KKH photo projects are always so wonderful! You coordinators are fabu. IRL my hubby and I are both 180.34 cm.

I hope these outfits fit the criteria.
    image_zpswdsff7nv.jpeg

image_zpsl2zjefkn.jpeg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I think I'm 170.18cm and if not Andrzej can be ;D

tumblr_nyr9e129Q51qfvh9po1_500_zpswy7qhbmq.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1449095948449_zpswy26jswe.jpg

Everyone's caps are so clear in the snapshot option DX

should I screencap Andrzej in his closet instead and submit that?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Naims...please don't think I'm vain or anything...It's just that I realize all too well how much work this really involves (THANK YOU!) and also, how great it is to have variety, and choices! Options! So...

I'm going to spoil you for choice.

I did some sitting down, in case you wanted to put any of us sitting down; I did some in various poses (the frowning ones could be funny or you could put a stocking in my hand when that hand is out; etc. Who knows.) And different backgrounds because I'm not sure which would be easier to crop out and isolate the doll to work with.

OK? Here goes...Just so you have options when it comes time!

v7ISZk0.png

KGy7Rq6.png

v91ok4k.png

RzUpAP8.png

RdBUrrM.png

VNhx5I8.png
    I did a simpler dress so it would showcase the jewels. I also figured that everyone would opt for the luxurious gowns in silver, blue, red and green...so I dunno...I can put something else on if required. Not sure if you'd have too much of one color. I'm flexible.

tBFxm1r.png

LONGsVi.png

l7vxg4J.png

S3vROIq.png

VFn5BbB.png

4JbsV7r.png
    X5ejKHk.png

12kGfJc.png

0mDGDY6.png

OK if you'd like me to wear the silver gown or anything let me know...!

Oh...and 5 feet, 7 inches; or in centimeters: 170.18 cm. (Plus heels! We are giving height in bare feet, right? Wasn't sure. Mine is 170 cm barefoot, then.)

There are conversion websites online for those who have trouble with it. And I'd love it if everyone posted in both so we can all learn how tall each other's dolls are? I'm curious.
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    These KKH photo projects are always so wonderful! You coordinators are fabu. IRL my hubby and I are both 180.34 cm.

I hope these outfits fit the criteria.
    image_zpswdsff7nv.jpeg

Luz, where is her hair from? I don't recognize it. Did I sleep through a weekend? When was that hair? I love it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks Koko! Well, it may look different to you in black, but it's just that gift box hair from this past VIP weekend. I'm in love with it too, and have had it on ever since I "won" it. It only took three boxes to get it, though...

image_zpstt2tc02d.png
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Omg, I got that. why is it hiding? lol. Ok, I'm crazy. ;) That's the thing with 3. You know you got something, but you're not sure who got it. And it does look different in the darker color. But after the weekend of new hair and clothes, frankly, I don't know who has what. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

158ay3p.jpg

Zoy you are such a hoot! If someone showed up at my slumber party in a bikini... I wouldn't be able to stop laughing. You go girl.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Dixie is 156.2 cm. I gave you two poses for both her outfits to help you fit her in the collages. Thanks!

Dixie's Black & Gold formalwear

DBFF8EE9-55F5-488B-90DC-8CA7B425705A_zpsb9avujy6.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Dixie's pajamas

EEB6BA1E-410C-4430-A40A-809C1A34D271_zpssnqdfqyl.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    ApplePKristmasKard_zpsnbczuxve.jpg

Ok, I hope this is black and gold. It looks that way on my ipad and other devices, If not. let me know. Apple P has lots of clothes. It looks black and silver on my laptop.

It's black & silver on my iPad too. Plus, if I remember correctly, this was marketed with silver jewelry so I do think it's showing up "wrong" on your device and right on your laptop.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Polkadot inspired me to think about other poses for our dolls so that y'all have real options when creating our cards. I then started fooling around with the notion of holding my baby but who wants a baby at a slumber party?? Not me!!! So Dixie is bringing presents! (Use it or not... Whichever works best!)

A0A4D8F7-11A8-41D7-8E8B-E2E8807A5C94_zps99fq8ezh.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • deirdredeirdre Registered Users 29 Posts
    This is such a cute idea! Here are mine :) Hopefully the images show up haha
    IMG_8782.jpg
    IMG_8783.jpg
    I picked this background because it looked easy to remove. I can't wait to see the final product!
    EDIT: 160 cm
    GC: deirdre98
  • deirdredeirdre Registered Users 29 Posts
    Oh Holly that's a really great idea! Nice edit :)
    GC: deirdre98
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Polkadot inspired me to think about other poses for our dolls so that y'all have real options when creating our cards. I then started fooling around with the notion of holding my baby but who wants a baby at a slumber party?? Not me!!!

What can I say, Holly...I couldn't find a babysitter! :p;)
    HollySisk wrote: »
    It's black & silver on my iPad too. Plus, if I remember correctly, this was marketed with silver jewelry so I do think it's showing up "wrong" on your device and right on your laptop.

Well, the black is there, so I'm waiting for a ruling. lol. Actually, when I pull it into my graphics program, it shows as the same light gold as the 'delicate' bangle bracelet. And that, is why I'm waiting on a ruling. The black gown with the cream flower on it, is that in or out? If it's still not right, I'll fix it again. At least I got 2 right. ;)

What the effing HOHOHO is going on here? lol I told AppleP to please dress for the KristmasKard. And here she is making all this trouble. Well, AppleP rhymes with AppleT and that stands for trouble. So on behalf of myslef and the girls, here is that little pile o' trouble, in her Christmas Garb. (She hates the dress because of the fur, but I snapped this pic as she was breaking into a pout, that fixed one side, her fuzzy hair took kare of the othre.

Boom- Kristmas Kard look from the trouble maker.

Apple4KristmasKard_zpscy50chvk.jpg

She stands 170.18 high. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    165 cm

PhotoGrid_1449157230802_zps9lhnkugu.jpg

PhotoGrid_1449158243430_zpsnch0ro76.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player