DMV_Doll wrote: »
    This may help in the dress color verdict

PhotoGrid_1449158816882_zpsdhm11y4x.jpg

That outfit tho. :eek:
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I am so curious how tall everyone's doll is. Is it possible everyone can post in both inches and feet, and centimeters in height?

I'm not curious ENOUGH to look up every single one on a conversion table...but I just think it might be fun to see?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lckynicki wrote: »
    That outfit tho. :eek:

Looks much better on the dolls. lol. :)

Oh, and I'm 5'6", so the Android sisters are that, but AppleP swears she's 5'7". lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I am so curious how tall everyone's doll is. Is it possible everyone can post in both inches and feet, and centimeters in height?

I'm not curious ENOUGH to look up every single one on a conversion table...but I just think it might be fun to see?

My doll's height is 5'2=157 cm.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Entries so far (32 people):
    kateliciously, AmyT, Vats, Spleen (*), Lckynicki, SabinaC, Koko's Kat, Naimonster, LindaVB, KatePillgrim, Charli (*), xXLucyXx, xxTrinePrincessxx, CatherineBay (*), BobbieM, iTeddy, AliBryant (*), Cherrey, iampetermcdowell, Koko's Z, MommyTo3Munchkins, SassyVoguette, Koko's AppleP (No pajama look), Carol Davida, Zoyechka (*), LuzVarias's Luz & Stellan, Andrzej_S., PolkaDot (*), HollySisk, deirdre (*), DMV_Doll

CatherineBay, can you give me a formal look in Black and/ or Gold theme.
    Koko, is Z 170.6cm or 167.6cm? I'm fine with the shorter dress for AppleP, you want that or the gown with the fur? Is AppleP 173.5cm ot 170cm?
    Zoye, can you give me your pajama look without spotlight.
    Dot, can you give me a formal look with Black and/ or Gold theme. Thanks for the various poses : )
    deirdre, your pictures are turning up super tiny. Can you use a different image hosting site other than postimg.

Hey sorry for being so a n a l about the color theme or anything, I'm sure I p i s s ed a bunch of you guys. Let me know if I missed any of you guys so far.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ok, I'd love the shorter dress for AppleP. In addition to not reading instructions, I can't use a converter. I put in 5'6" and the converted put in 5.5 which was right. I saw it and changed the .5 to .6 (thinking inches) and messed it up. Let me do it right.
    Z and Kat are 167.64 cm (5 foot 6inches for anyone interested, and my own height) Apple P in the short dress please is 170.18 cm (or 5 foot 7 inches)

And Nai, I think we're more embarrassed for getting it wrong. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks Koko & Carol - it's interesting to know everyone's doll's height.

Naims - sure. I had done this look today so I will post it, but I will do a black and gold one later too :)

oAuudUC.png
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    kateliciously, AmyT, Vats, Spleen (*), Lckynicki, SabinaC, Koko's Kat, Naimonster, LindaVB, KatePillgrim, Charli (*), xXLucyXx, xxTrinePrincessxx, CatherineBay (*), BobbieM, iTeddy, AliBryant (*), Cherrey, iampetermcdowell, Koko's Z, MommyTo3Munchkins, SassyVoguette, Koko's AppleP (No pajama look), Carol Davida, Zoyechka (*), LuzVarias's Luz & Stellan, Andrzej_S., PolkaDot (*), HollySisk, deirdre (*), DMV_Doll

Koko, is Z 170.6cm or 167.6cm? I'm fine with the shorter dress for AppleP, you want that or the gown with the fur? Is AppleP 173.5cm ot 170cm?
    Dot, can you give me a formal look with Black and/ or Gold theme. Thanks for the various poses : )
    deirdre, your pictures are turning up super tiny. Can you use a different image hosting site other than postimg.

Hey sorry for being so a n a l about the color theme or anything, I'm sure I p i s s ed a bunch of you guys. Let me know if I missed any of you guys so far.
    Girl I only like the spotlight and love pose. I'm not really digging the other poses, actually. I guess you can crop out the heart easily enough, or even just crop out the spotlight. That way my doll has blurry white highlights on her hair. But if that's way too much trouble then just go ahead & use the love pose.

here... and thank you Nai... I appreciate it very much.

21d4fnq.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    deirdredeirdre Registered Users 29 Posts

ounl29.jpg
    11ik9yx.jpg
    Nai, are these sizes ok? :)
    GC: deirdre98
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I love this! Like sassy, I missed you all too. Feel like I'm so behind! Here are my looks:

Formal
    RGaj0SL.jpg

PJs
    mqBb5dp.jpg

Shae=160.02 cm
    Jesse=182.88 cm
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    Black and gold
    2h6cz9d.jpg
    Slumber party
    27wsx85.jpg

I'm 170 cm. The card is going to look great, your dolls all look amazing!
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    image_zpsyumvdajv.jpeg
    image_zpsgoulipkb.jpeg
    170cm
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Wow...I've been so bussy this past week I totally missed this. I'll go right now and see how Garrett wants tos be seen in the c-card. Xime is gonna take sometime, she's in the computer and is still kinda early here to go there lol. I hope I'm on time.

Edit
    Here we go. Garrett, I decided has my brother's high. 182 cm

KKH_Screenshot_1449218607164.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1449219128140.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Hi. Is it ok with everyone if when the card is done, it's shown to the Developement Team in the office? I didn't think it would be a problem, but just had to make sure. And Nai, of course, is it ok with you? :)

You have worked so hard on this, and I'm sorry I was clueless, I think I can safely say those of us who got it wrong, were just overcome with excitement and dressed in a hurry. :) You are really sweet to be so nice, and no one can possibly be miffed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have no proble, they know everything we got anyway lol. But of course i think Nai, the genious in comand should say the last word.

Nai, I can take Garrett's background off if it would make it easier for you. Or put together both Xime and Garret kinda like in my avatar picture but, you know...with the appropriate outfits lol. Now, that won't happen anytime this weekend but probably next week. Anyways, just tell me if that helps hehe.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Koko the first two times I read and re-read, I thought you wanted to show your co-workers in your office lol. Until I read Stardust's reply.

I'm fine with it :) It'll be shoddy work to them though. It's just crop and paste, I think a lot of us here can do it too, it's not like a super great edit honestly.

Stardust, of course that would help :) But I can do it too, no worries! Thanks for offering to help!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Hi Naims :) Thank you again, SO MUCH, for all this work! I know it is a huge amount of work. I hope it will also be very fun for you.

So, black and gold? Here are 2 looks. If you want them in different poses just let me know. 5'7 or I think that was 170 Cm? Not sure, it was in my first post.

Now I put this one on the V-day backdrop because it looked easier to delete the background.

MQyHXMz.png

This background isn't as easy but it's mostly one color and in contrast to the doll.

8ZMLp05.png

Thanks again Naims and if you need anything just let me know. I'd crop out the backdrops myself except am not feeling well lately sorry :(:(:(
  • Options
    Entries so far (37 people):
    kateliciously, AmyT, Vats, Spleen (*), Lckynicki, SabinaC, Koko's Kat, Naimonster, LindaVB, KatePillgrim, Charli (*), xXLucyXx, xxTrinePrincessxx, CatherineBay (*), BobbieM, iTeddy, AliBryant (*), Cherrey, iampetermcdowell, Koko's Z, MommyTo3Munchkins, SassyVoguette, Koko's AppleP (No pajama look), Carol Davida, Zoyechka, LuzVarias's Luz & Stellan, Andrzej_S., PolkaDot (*), HollySisk, deirdre, DMV_Doll, Eselletea's Shae, Eselletea's Jesse, Katherine., Serendipity, Stardust1's Garrett

Dot, your pictures are all turning up rather small. Is there a way around it, or you could PM me.

The deadline is drawing close, I think almost everyone has submitted their look already. If no one submits any more, then we'll conclude collecting outfits.
    PM to add
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    This holiday card is going to be so awesome with all of our dolls. Thank you Amy, Naimonster, Vats and Koko

Female doll:177cm
    fa4hew.jpg
    rixoac.jpg
    Male doll:185cm
    2n1i1yr.jpg
    25yufz9.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    I can't take any credit. I just thought it was awesome, and to be honest, it took a lot off my plate. She is a much better graphic artist then I am. I get the job done, but Nai's work is flawless. However, if you ever need an animation of a hotdog hurling at Tiger Wood's head, I'm your girl.

Who's going in the tube where Bruce was? That is So symbolic now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    I hope this is open to newbies. I LOVE this idea. I'm 5'10 to 5'11 IRL so I'll go with 180cm for my doll Coco Cox.
    -I'm trying to embed my looks for the first time. I hope this works so no one gets mad at me.:o-

1a39fc56-47a6-4223-a4af-393ddc5f452f_zpsrduh7vco.jpg

image.jpg1_zpst8g6xock.jpg
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • Options
    Omg...here's Xime. Man...I never knew it was that hard to try a more informal look on the dolls. Glu needs to get down of the cloud and see women actually use not so high end clothes all the time!

Navidad_Slumber.jpg

Navidad.jpg

I hope the graphics are good enough. Xime is on facebook and for some reason that Glu has no intention of fixing, we get the camera button but we simply don't get pictures, so all pictures of Xime are print screen Magic.

Edit...since G is my bother's high, Xime should be mine just because they are brother and sister and I'm freaking missing my brother like crazy. Is what you get when you live away from home. Anyways...

Xime is 167 cm
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »

I hope the graphics are good enough. Xime is on facebook and for some reason that Glu has no intention of fixing, we get the camera button but we simply don't get pictures, so all pictures of Xime are print screen Magic.

Wait...so facebook players selfies can't be saved like apple & android players?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Wait...so facebook players selfies can't be saved like apple & android players?

Exactly. We get into the photoboot and everything is normal, you click the camera and you receibe the message about your photo being save. Then you go around looking for the pictures and there are no pictures. I've search my windows files up and down, my documents, images, the C drive, the D drive, everywhere and nothing. Since I do know Android actually creates a file for the pictures with the name Kardashian I hoped the one for facebook was somewhere but it isn't. I tried sharing the picture, in hopes it was posted into my facebook news...it isn't there either. Since we facebook players can complain but don't get individual custom service or however is called, we have no way to get it fixed. I don't think this is something Glu is actually interested in fixing. I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only facebook player asking about it.

I wish I could save Xime's game into any other platform...I've invested too much time to just live her but sometimes I just... I don't know, why can they give us all the things other platforms have?
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    This might be a little (off topic - but it fits)..

Do y'all think that Rob will participate in the Xmas Card this year? I'm wondering since he's been literally MIA but said to be working hard at diet and meals if it will be his "comeback". But then I am curious if Caitlyn will debut with the family on this years card. I can't wait to see!! I didn't care for their card last year, so I am anxious if they will keep the growing family on the card (North & new baby if here, Kayne, Kourtneys 3 kiddos..)!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The new baby is here! My news feed has been blowing up since the arrival. :D And I doubt Rob will be on the card, but I'd love to see him with the family.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    The new baby is here! My news feed has been blowing up since the arrival. :D And I doubt Rob will be on the card, but I'd love to see him with the family.

Who's baby? Is is Kim's? I'm curious to find out what strange name will Kim & Kanye name their son this time.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Exactly. We get into the photoboot and everything is normal, you click the camera and you receibe the message about your photo being save.

Forgive since you probably know this but just for others too: Screen image would work. That's actually what I do for my own screen images. I take a screen image on iPad then crop it. I do not have iPad set up for pix. That is why the dots are always still in my photo booths. FWIW.

Koko yes please I want a gif - maybe someone can make a gif to celebrate the new West baby!

KokoBelle you did a great job and welcome!

Bobbie - I have no idea re: who will be on the real card. I hope everyone will have great holidays though.
  • Options
    Dot, your pictures are all turning up rather small. Is there a way around it, or you could PM me.

I sent you a PM. I cleared a few past ones out so should be able to reply to me.

Santa Glu please give us all more storage in our Inboxes :D

Also if you reply please tell me if you wanted a black and gold casual look too. Those other 2 were both for formal options. Only thing I forgot to put in my PM, was that.

& thanks again Naimonster