Trouble Downloading/Purchasing Special Packages.

ogualtieriogualtieri Registered Users 1 Posts
This is my second time trying to purchase K Star packages for this particular game. My most recent attempt was on Thursday November 27th with the black Friday sale. I purchased, my credit card was charged and no download was made. I continuously throughout the weekend and into early this week tried to "restore special purchases", contact iTunes and reboot my devices. Nothing. Needless to say I missed out on purchasing some fun things for my game over the weekend with its special offers. iTunes has been great, since then they have refunded my credit card for the full amount of the package I purchased ($50 approximately with tax). I am just disappointed and am hesitant to ever purchase more packages with this game or furthermore continue to play this game as this is not the first time downloads haven't worked in my favour. The previous attempts were with iTunes cards and thankfully did not deduct money from my card during the purchase as it recognized the download did not work. Just curious if I am the only one who has struggled with this matter? Can anyone suggest some help so I can ensure next time if I choose to treat myself to a fairly large app purchase within the game that it will work?
Thank you,
Olivia G.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I would contact customer care, and see what they say about this problem. I'm sorry this happened, iTunes is very good about refunds, but Glu customer care would be the ones to troubleshoot this for you. Believe me, they want you to be able to purchase stars. If you need help with submitting a a ticket, there's a thread here with instructions. Hope this helps, and I'm sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
    I second Koko's advice about contacting customer care either through an email or an in-game ticket. I purchased a gift pack during the Black Friday events too and didn't receive it but Glu was great about helping me once I submitted my receipt. I wasn't able to get the clothes, shoes or hair that I payed for but they threw in a lot of extra K-Stars to make up for that which was nice.