Options

Weekend Event 12/04/15 ~ PrePrePre & 1/2 Holiday Party Event

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    40 minutes now. I missed Garrett! He hasn't changed since last week. :p And now he can finish parties faster in his new mansion, yay!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    LETS PARTY!!!!!!!!!

happy-birthday_zpsjbvhxiyn.gif

BdT6K8c9R_zpsgfsihola.gif

7cajd8ocA_zpsujstgqkq.gif

KTnok9a8c_zpsbisyeljy.gif

KTnok9a8c_zpsbisyeljy.gif

y_zpszkd4llnt.gif
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG 4 more minutes!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    [video=youtube_share;e-YejPRFktY]http://youtu.be/e-YejPRFktY[/video]

Happy Birthday, Holly!!!!

*hugz*
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    happybday4_zpswy8r9jru.gif
    Happy Birthday Holly
    Glad you're spending your birthday here with us.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And it's go time. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    We only get ONE star from inviting friends now??? Noooo
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    40 minutes now. I missed Garrett! He hasn't changed since last week. :p And now he can finish parties faster in his new mansion, yay!

Oh I know!!!. It's been a crazy time and is not over but there is no way rl is going to make me miss a weekend event...I'm probably not going to be able to finish but, I can try! Lol. That is so sweet Charly, you totally notice how little time I had had to change his clothes lol!. I just enter the game, make him move around because I don't want him to lose fans and that's it :(

Edit: omg...I want all items...all of them!. I think the outfit for the earnables is not well styled, those pieces don't look good all together but separated they are gold. And the gift boxes... ::fans herself::
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    We only get ONE star from inviting friends now??? Noooo

We always do at first, it changes to 2 after you get the first item.

I am really annoyed that almost every single black bootie they give us is OPEN TOE. who wears open toe boots in winter? and why do we need so many of them. gah!
    iOS
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I'm so sad and happy at the same time about the gift box outfit. I suggested the same outfit in our thread a few weeks ago and I would love to have it but I spent all my stars last weekend and just got event points in my free box. :/
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I won the skirt in my free gift box!!! Styling it may be tricky without the top (which I can't get because I don't have any k-stars left to open any boxes lol) but I tried my best.

CVX8LnDUYAEACw_.jpg
  • Options
    I won the skirt in my free gift box!!! Styling it may be tricky without the top (which I can't get because I don't have any k-stars left to open any boxes lol) but I tried my best.

CVX8LnDUYAEACw_.jpg

It looks beautiful with that fur coat! I was really hoping for the skirt. I got the shirt in my freebie. I might open boxes later and try to get the skirt.

9k44l6Y.jpg
    iOS
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Sassy is throwing her first Christmas party for this season! You are all invited!
    LOL, this sounds like Ray Powers hahahahah

2qx6kjm.jpg
    OMG this is the most festive party ever!!! Haha I love it!!! Look how cute and Christmassy we all look!
  • Options
    I only like the bag in the giftboxes. But ofc I got the ugly watch and the top, which is ok. Not opening anymore..

• Options
    I do really like the earner black dress, despite us already having a million black dresses. And I am kinda stoked for the gold studs since I tend to wear a lot of gold accessories.
    iOS
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thank you everyone! It was delightful to wake up to all your sweet birthday wishes. I'm so glad that I found the KKH Forum months ago. I love our little group.

My Mom called right after midnight and sang Happy Birthday. Normally my brother calls too but he must have been sound asleep. I was sleeping this morning but my body must know it's Friday morning and the Weekend Event has started!!! My body woke up for a potty break and KKH time. Lol.

I'm ambivalent about most of the items. I love the small "gold" earrings but could pass on everything else. I was really hoping for some festive Christmas clothes. I'd love a Christmas sweater!! Please hear us Glu!
    I do like most of the men's items, especially their gift box "prizes"! That scarf is awesome.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    I really wanted the blue Givenchy Antigona bag, especially since I have it on my birthday wishlist in black so I decided to open a set before I got the free one.. The giftbox gods have never been so kind!

6958B35C-7E15-4221-9564-595C7375220E.png

No it didn't contain the bag, but I pulled myself together and waited for my free one.
    8614F6F3-EA36-40EC-972E-E6FD84DBDACB.png

:D:D:D:D
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    I really wanted the blue Givenchy Antigona bag, especially since I have it on my birthday wishlist in black so I decided to open a set before I got the free one.. The giftbox gods have never been so kind!

No it didn't contain the bag, but I pulled myself together and waited for my free one.

Woooow, thats crazy luck trine! I love the givenchy as well

• Options
    Happy birthday Holly! I wish you all the best xx

1EEF12F9-481E-4162-B9A9-77CD0F2F790E.jpg
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I wanted at least one item! And I get this ...

qSVXe2C.png

#FML
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Wooo that's so lucky!!!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Here's what was inside my mystery boxes:

image_zpsl7kqhkne.jpeg

Love the top!! Was really hoping for the skirt too, but I now spent all my K-stars...

image_zpswhngz5se.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Birthday Girl! So glad you're up celebrating with us.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Aww, that one was sweet, a little Katy Perry, but let's kick it up a notch.

I don't care what time it is where you are, turn up the volume, get up and dance. Dance on the bed, dance down to breakfast, ; Dance and Sing Birthday for Holly! Anyone asks what the freak is goin on? You just shake what they good lawd gave you and say, Birthday Party with my dolls, Doll. ANd dance off.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    WOW Trine!!! You had the mystery box fairies on your side. 4 boxes, 4 Weekend items = AMAZING! I'm very happy for you!!!

I had pretty good luck too. I opened three first thing and received the Weekend Event top & watch plus 50 energy. After earning my free box I returned to the mystery boxes and found the Weekend Event skirt in my free box! 4 boxes, 3 Weeekend items = Excellent! I then made the conscious decision not to chase the purse so I stopped. Of course if I had opened two more I would received the blue purse. Lol. Oh well.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

OMG Trine, you lucky bish lol Congrats!!! I don't think this has ever happened to someone here on forum. Wow, just wow!

Btw I got 50 energy in my free box, not gonna chase anything. I like the skirt and the bag. In real life Antigona in light purple is on my wishlist.
    From the earnables I only like the earrings. But maybe I'll go till the end. We'll see. I have a busy weekend ahead, bestie is coming to town to partyyyyyy lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    OMG Trine, you lucky bish lol Congrats!!! I don't think this has ever happened to someone here on forum. Wow, just wow!

Btw I got 50 energy in my free box, not gonna chase anything. I like the skirt and the bag. In real life Antigona in light purple is on my wishlist.
    From the earnables I only like the earrings. But maybe I'll go till the end. We'll see. I have a busy weekend ahead, bestie is coming to town to partyyyyyy lol

I know :D Light purple sounds nice! Have fun this weekend :)
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I don't know if I feel good or bad...Xime got 30 event stars in her free gift box (helps A LOT), but I wanted an item!! LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I know :D Light purple sounds nice! Have fun this weekend :)

Here's the color. I'm in love! I saw it first in Paris and started drooling on the window lol and then on Khloe!

21lsbrt.jpg

1z30zf8.jpg

And thanks, I think it will be an epic weekend lol and weather is great, it's 12 C but sunny.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    It's early afternoon where Amy is. Wake up Amy. Time to party in the Christmas pregame Thread, with a side of Holly Birthday!

I love Joan Jett.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary