Congrats, Kim and Kanye and North!

PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
Congratulations on your new son and brother, Kim and Kanye, and North!

Best wishes forever!

<3
Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    AWWWWWW. Big Love to the happy family. ;)balloons_2525255fcongratulationsjules_zpsqj0my0gb.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Welcome little South West :o
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    North is like the cutest celebrity baby (not that there's a competition; all babies are beautiful). I'm sure they'll have a cute baby boy. I can't wait to see him!
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    15.gif to Kim & Kanye!👪

2n1i4vp.png

P.S. I'm curious about what they're gonna name their son. I hope that the name that they choose doesn't sound strange. But I guess that's how Hollywood is. I can't wait to see their baby pictures too!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    Wait she had a baby?
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
    Lckynicki wrote: »
    Wait she had a baby?

Yeah she had a boy. It's all over my news feed on Facebook right now.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Yeah she had a boy. It's all over my news feed on Facebook right now.

I don't keep up with social media xd
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Congrats. Eager to hear the name!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
    Congrats. Anyone want to bet that it's another direction related name? :)
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    TMZ is betting on the baby being named something like Yeezy or Messiah lol. :p I really liked Easton and thought that was cute.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    thelorax wrote: »

I have a feeling that they're gonna give their son a strange & interesting name.
    Eselletea wrote: »
    TMZ is betting on the baby being named something like Yeezy or Messiah lol. :p I really liked Easton and thought that was cute.

Easton is such a unique & cute name for a baby boy.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    Congrats to Kim, Kanye and North.........can't wait for the name!!!!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Maybe Kanye will name him 'South'.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka wrote: »

Girl you made me laugh so hard!

LOL Zoë you're so hilarious:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    thelorax wrote: »

Poor kids. I get they will never have to work or nothing because of their parents fame but that doesn't mean we give them crazy @ss names. I thought North was bad, but it's grown on me. Now they are saying possible Easton. East-on-West. Really?! So uncool.

I'd love to see Kim keep her dads name sake and go
    With Robert but that is something she's going to have to deal with her sisters and brothers over because it could be hurtful to say Khloe who may want the name later.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I'm sure he will have an unusual name. That seems to be a celebrity requirement.

I thought North was a horrible name at first (still kind of do) but I love her nickname Norrie. Anyway, I wait with bated breath!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    I'm sure he will have an unusual name. That seems to be a celebrity requirement.

I thought North was a horrible name at first (still kind of do) but I love her nickname Norrie. Anyway, I wait with bated breath!

Not all celebrities name their children with strange names. I actually admire the celebrities that gives their kids normal & common names as well.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

BobbieM wrote: »
    Poor kids. I get they will never have to work or nothing because of their parents fame but that doesn't mean we give them crazy @ss names. I thought North was bad, but it's grown on me. Now they are saying possible Easton. East-on-West. Really?! So uncool.

I'd love to see Kim keep her dads name sake and go
    With Robert but that is something she's going to have to deal with her sisters and brothers over because it could be hurtful to say Khloe who may want the name later.

I think celebrity kids with strange names will get teased by other kids in school.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    What's wrong with uncommon and unique names, not everyone wants to name their children with common names. Plus they can always change their name when they are of legal age.
    Sophie
    What's wrong with uncommon and unique names, not everyone wants to name their children with common names. Plus they can always change their name when they are of legal age.

I don't think that there's anything wrong with unique names because I actually like uncommon names but there are some celebrity baby names that sounds very strange and that's a fact.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I don't think that there's anything wrong with unique names because I actually like uncommon names but there are some celebrity baby names that sounds very strange and that's a fact.
    Gwyneth Paltrow named her kid Apple. That's kinda effed up. You can change it when you get older but supposing your parents named you V.a.g.i.n.a or something horrid, then that would mean you'd have to wait till your 18 to even change it legally. In the meantime everybody & their mother is calling you V.a.g.i.n.a all through out elementary, high school, college, at work, ect. I would effing die.

#JustSayNO2namingYourBabySomeCrazyAzzNames
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Gwyneth Paltrow named her kid Apple. That's kinda effed up. You can change it when you get older but supposing your parents named you V.a.g.i.n.a or something horrid, then that would mean you'd have to wait till your 18 to even change it legally. In the meantime everybody & their mother is calling you V.a.g.i.n.a all through out elementary, high school, college, at work, ect. I would effing die.

Apple? Really? That sounds like a nickname to me.

Omg that would be terrible if I had a name like that haha

I would definitely be embarrassed for life if my parents ever gave me a name like that.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I love unique names but some of them sound super silly.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I love unique names but some of them sound super silly.

Exactly. That's what I was saying throughout that whole time.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    A friend I met in a Mommy and me thing was named Venus. Not nickname, actual name Venus. I commented that her mother sounded like a very cool lady, and Venus said "I love my name because it's mine, but it was so hard growing up. You can't be Venus, and blend in" Now, by no means a celebrity of any kind but she lived firsthand with that kind of attention.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Some countries do not allow parents to name their baby any wacky name they wish. Iceland has a list of approved names where as countries like Japan, New Zealand, Germany and more can refuse to allow new names to be registered,

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-21229475
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens

HollySisk wrote: »
    Some countries do not allow parents to name their baby any wacky name they wish. Iceland has a list of approved names where as countries like Japan, New Zealand, Germany and more can refuse to allow new names to be registered,

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-21229475

It's actually true in the US as well. We may not be as strict as other countries but, you cannot just name your kid anything. Does anyone remember that news story from a few years ago where a couple wanted to name their son Hitler? They were not permitted to do so. I think the guidelines in this country are more along the lines of whether the name could actually result in harm or extreme hardship for the child. So names like Apple and North, although odd, really aren't that bad.
    A+++ level 36
    I'm sorry they did name their son Adolfo Hitler but, then lost custody due to abuse and neglect. n/m
    Here's the article: http://abcnews.go.com/US/parents-cannot-regain-custody-children-nazi-inspired/story?id=11334970
    A+++ level 36
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    KokoBelle wrote: »
    I'm sorry they did name their son Adolfo Hitler but, then lost custody due to abuse and neglect. n/m
    Here's the article: http://abcnews.go.com/US/parents-cannot-regain-custody-children-nazi-inspired/story?id=11334970

Wow, I've heard some **** in my day but this takes it to a whole different level smh.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.