⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Glu get rid of the free cash, daily gift box clothing, and energy points!!! It's so unnecessary and has nothing to do with the weekend event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Convertible Bentley or any convertible car :D
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
    I'd love a convertible car too!

This was just a random idea that I had but I was curious as to whether anyone else on this forum would share it. I like the idea of having vow renewals on this game. It is after all, a bit of a trend for celebrities these days. It wouldn't have to be compulsory, just a fun extra for anyone who wants it.

It'd also be cool to have some different options for wedding locations. Florence is undoubtedly pretty but I think it'd be fun to have the option to have a Vegas wedding or a beach wedding, etc.
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Dont you have daily giftboxes no more either?

Nope. I haven't had them for some time. I sent a ticket but no return. I am just SICK of recolored (poorly at that) clothing. When this game first launched Kim was so into approving everything. You can tell when she stopped because things haven't been the same :( I doubt Kim would like 10 dresses the same color.

I have been looking at a ton of looks today for Kimmy K and here are some of my favs. I really hope Glu will incorporate some of them as they are NOT the dreaded black and they REALLY add some color to the game:

7471EFCA-7AEE-4D3D-94F7-7394EF6D76D8_zpsepvmo1ex.jpg

B6AC9FB6-2919-45F7-9CFE-42C4D4515D46_zpsgcfiwhdw.jpgThe few that are black/grey could easily be swapped with another color!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    There's just one thing I can't understand and I'll never be able to understand: why, in the world, should I pay in k-stars for saving my looks in the LookBook? Just why. The shop / wardrobe is already a mess. Please Glu fix this.
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Glu get rid of the free cash, daily gift box clothing, and energy points!!! It's so unnecessary and has nothing to do with the weekend event.

But that's where I get most of my K stars lol, plus the 1500 big money is useful and the 15 extra energy helps too. Plus I've gotten some cute clothing items from it.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
    But that's where I get most of my K stars lol, plus the 1500 big money is useful and the 15 extra energy helps too. Plus I've gotten some cute clothing items from it.

The kstars are helpful but $4,000, 50 energy bolts, & daily gift box clothing is preventing me to win the special gift box event items.😐
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    The kstars are helpful but $4,000, 50 energy bolts, & daily gift box clothing is preventing me to win the special gift box event items.��

Wait, I thought you were talking about daily gift boxes, not the ones you pay 40 k stars for during events. Nevermind lol.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    I must say I like the 50 energy bolts during events. It helps me finish events and brings me closer to gaining the winnables.
    I agree with you about the gift clothing though Carol. Why not just add it to our wardrobe and we can buy those items if we want to?
    And while we're at it why not add the gift box hairstyles to the wardrobe and make those hairstyles that we can purchase with in-game cash rather than diamonds. Since all the hairstyles cost diamonds it would be nice for players to be able to buy some with cash, not diamonds.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Nope. I haven't had them for some time. I sent a ticket but no return. I am just SICK of recolored (poorly at that) clothing. When this game first launched Kim was so into approving everything. You can tell when she stopped because things haven't been the same :( I doubt Kim would like 10 dresses the same color.

I have been looking at a ton of looks today for Kimmy K and here are some of my favs. I really hope Glu will incorporate some of them as they are NOT the dreaded black and they REALLY add some color to the game:

The few that are black/grey could easily be swapped with another color!

Bobbie, that beautiful green velvet wrap dress, which I believe is Gucci was a winnable for St. Patricks day. I love it and unfortunately didn't get it. I LOVE the houndstooth one. I believe it's Yves St. Laurent or Ferragamo? I'm so glad someone else loves it too. I hope Glu adds it some day.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
    BobbieM wrote: »

B6AC9FB6-2919-45F7-9CFE-42C4D4515D46_zpsgcfiwhdw.jpgThe few that are black/grey could easily be swapped with another color!

Bobbie I think that Kim's outfits should also be added to this thread:http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125594-Kardashian-Klan-best-wardrobe-choices&p=417922#post417922
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Okay people we have an outfit suggestion thread that has been in existance for quite awhile now.

• More exclusive Kardashian Kollection items added to the wardrobe (ex. 1, 2, and 3) for purchase.

• The option to remove or add facial hair (moustaches, stubble, etc.) AND to change the hair style and color on NPC contacts. Should have been added months ago??

• Some way to change NPC contacts (romantic or not) occupation, in Stardom many had titles such as Network Sitcom Actor or Daytime Drama Actor. So far I have met countless fashion photographers and fashion designers...all useless unless there is a party weekend event.

• So we have Marcel Monroe, Garrett St. Clair, and Paul Steele...add more photographers who are NOT ugly NPCs. Create unique looking ones like them.

• As I said before (and I will keep saying) I want the movie and television projects, characters, studios, and locations brought over. I mean runway shows and appearances gets really old after awhile. Bring over the How I Met Harrison quest from Stardom and set it up like so:
    -Simon calls our dolls to his office for a meeting and informs him/her of the sitcom How I Met Your Father and that our doll is in talks to guest star and maybe recurring role for season 3.
    -Simon has our doll booked for an appearance at Chateau Nuit and speak with Harrison (keep him the same meaning not some random ugly NPC, same clothes, purple eyes, hair, etc.)
    -Harrison wants more sitcom experience so our doll has to appear on a sitcom or movie (Simon's side gigs).
    -After that is done, Harrison works out the details and our doll guest stars.
    -Crystal Fletcher is also on set, tweets after filming and our doll loses fans, Khloe defends our doll and he/she gains fans.

• Bring Maximillian Alucard (have him own La Rue in Paris, he hosts an event) and Tom Lord back.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    - Ugly Christmas sweater - More than one so we don't all look the same. Those are really trending right now.

- Amnesty on past breakups...so we can date old flames again in the game without it costing stars (yeah right Lol)

- Something to celebrate the birth of Saint West

- Being able to mute people on the forum if we want to
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I feel the game is lacking in the diversity of skin tones and facial features! Characters are all beginning to look too much alike! I think everyone would love more eyes to choose from and who wouldn't love an array of hair colors to pick from! Unique diverse avatars are exciting to see and make the game a melting pot of fun characters to come across! And who else wants to cry when they see a doll with those long eyelashes and shiny lips 😜 That's one weekend event I regret missing!!!! Please add more customization to our dolls!!!
    Glu can you please make my doll's babies to grow up? She wants more children. Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KM3KM3 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can you please put the HAIR from 2014 Christmas event on the game for us to buy! PLEASE!!! It was long wavy and big. Thank you!
    I want to delete a GC friend from my KKH game because they have the cheat and I don't and I will never progress in my game (it's making me not want to play) but was told that Glu has not even got this sorted and that I can only get rid of this friend by completely deleting my game and loosing everything I have ever worked for. This needs to be sorted and I hope it will soon!
    A lot of us were not playing the game when that gorgeous hair style from 2014 Christmas event was available for us to win. It was long, wavy and big (no decoration or prop was in the hair, just plain hairstyle) and would really love it and I'm sure others would too if Glu could please put it in our Wardrobe for us to purchase.
    The 2014 big Christmas hair was in a recent Throwback sale. Maybe since it is so popular they will bring it back sometime.

I too would LOVE to be able to delete friends in the game. I have deleted some on GC because they restart a lot, or they stopped playing, or because they are 'on an older version of the game' and I can't remember that long term, so, when I try to gift some friends...it takes my money but then tells me I can't gift them.

Also,

- Ability to store the game on Glu's server! If I ever use a new device I lose a huge investment of time and money here.

My new suggestion:

- Ability to LIKE a post here on the forums, and it will show the names of who 'liked' it because that removes the passive aggressive element of it if people are disagreeing...But not ability to 'dislike' please, since that can get mean. Thanks.
    PolkaDot wrote: »

My new suggestion:

- Ability to LIKE a post here on the forums, and it will show the names of who 'liked' it because that removes the passive aggressive element of it if people are disagreeing...But not ability to 'dislike' please, since that can get mean. Thanks.

YouTube has a like & dislike button and Facebook have a like button. Social media is the best.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

YouTube has a like & dislike button and Facebook have a like button. Social media is the best.

Facebook is going to get a Dislike button soon.

Anyway it would be nice to be able to "like" a post and for the poster to know who liked it.
    Can we please have the option to hang up on our significant other? Sometimes my doll doesn't have time to go out on a date with her husband and she doesn't want to pick up the phone.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

- Red and black or black with red, plaid skirt. It would be cute with so many things.

- RED NAIL POLISH :p

- Fix the forum formatting bar, so people can see the formatting buttons, please.
    Glu can you please add hats & hairstyles inside of our significant other closet? I've requested this several times and I haven't seen it has happened yet on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Please fix the photobooth pose for our spouses so they are a little farther apart. Almost all of the womens' hairstyles cover up the spouse partially. Even with the "love" pose for your doll, the spouse is still covered up in some cases! Like this:

toN9BS7.jpg
    iOS
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Please, please can we get the hair color of this NPC added to our options?? I love it so..

33xx0z7.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    - PLEASE find a way to let us delete people from our contact list within the game. Players, not NPCs.

At least, flag those who are 'playing an older version of the game' i.e. a HACKED game. Because, when I see those, there is no warning, and if they have a lot of stuff to gift sometimes I will send them something...if I see their doll in a restaurant and it says "send gift."

And what the game does in those cases is, it takes my stars or Kash, and THEN tells me "unable to gift, they are running an older version of the game." Keeps my money, sends NOTHING.

The other reason is that sometimes the other person has deleted me from GC, or quit playing KKH, or whatever; and I don't want a 300 plus list of names for nothing.
    Glu can you please decrease the weekend events to 200 points❔❓ I think that every weekend event should last for 3 days.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Glu we need more rivals because Willow/Dirk is becoming extremely irrelevant in our games now.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    A few more:
    • Allow us to hire a nanny of our choice from the adoption center
    • Open a daycare center so that we can take our babies there.
    • Allow our spouses too bring in an income. Just like So Chic brings in a weekly income, allow Hubby to bring in 300 Kash +. Perhaps the longer you've been in the relationship & stronger your bond, your spouse will bring in more of an income.
    • Allow you to have a wardrobe for your spouse at your home. This way if you spend K Stars on stuff and end up divorcing OR accidentally deleting them (like me) you keep everything you purchased.
    • Add backgrounds for like the park, store, etc because we
    Can make family photo albums.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!