Did anyone notice the Halloween Beads on KUWTK tonight?

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
MJ (Kris' mom) paired them with her dress while she was in a brief clip of the show tonight. It totally made me squeal a little seeing it on TV just weeks after it was on the game (I know a lot of their fashions come from the show and what they typically wear, but this one just made me squeal). I had it on DVR but I have to go back and grab a photo. For those of you that haven't watched yet.. Look for it! Sooooo neat!
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Haha, I thought I'd be the only one that gets excited when I see the fashions from the game on the show!! I always rewind so I can see it again lol. Then I tell whoever that's in the room omg that's in the game! Lolol...
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Haha, I thought I'd be the only one that gets excited when I see the fashions from the game on the show!! I always rewind so I can see it again lol. Then I tell whoever that's in the room omg that's in the game! Lolol...

I was so excited I was doing a little arm dance in my chair. Thankfully I was home alone. Haha!! It was in the "Right to Passage" Episode 2 weeks ago if anyone wants to see :)
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!