Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    Greeting from Germany. :)
    When did you move to Germany?

Hi kateliciously! I moved to Germany last year in December and will be here til June next year. Beautiful country! though the weather lately is quite depressing....
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Violetta wrote: »
    Hi kateliciously! I moved to Germany last year in December and will be here til June next year. Beautiful country! though the weather lately is quite depressing....
    Cool, did you already check out our Christmas markets last year?
    You're so right. No golden October for us 😁
  • ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    Cool, did you already check out our Christmas markets last year?
    You're so right. No golden October for us 

I did!!I had a lot of fun! This year I'm thinking to check out Christmas market in Bremen :)
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    BIG WELCOME to everyone!

Violetta, awesome you grew up in Japan, I love that country and the food there :p
    PM to add
  • deirdredeirdre Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hi everyone, I'm Deirdre :) I'm a high school senior in California and I have a show dog. I've been playing kkh since it came out because I played stardom, but I've had to take random breaks because of school and travel. I lurk a lot because I'm shy, but you guys have so much fun with the forum that I wanna make more of an effort to join in when I can :)
    GC: deirdre98
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    Whilst 'trawling' the boards this morning I came upon this. What a fabulous thread!
    My name is Crystal. GC name is :KokoBelle:. I joined the boards long ago but, only lurked. I wanted to join in on so many convos but I didn't know how to post pics and I think I was a little intimidated with how well the regular members get along. I'm coming to find that everyone is pretty nice and encouraging. I think it's honestly a testament to the moderators who keep the conversations moving. Anyway, I'm 33, originally from D.C., grew up in Maui and currently reside on O'ahu which has been an adjustment. I'm a receptionist at a Law firm and am contemplating going to school to study culinary arts.
    I just started my third and final comeback, so I won't be grinding to get to #1, if you'd like to friend me. I like to gift and only have one person to gift to right now. I'm on level 32.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Trawling is dragging a net or searching...trolling is something I can't imagine anyone here doing :)

Welcome to the forums, deirdre and KokoBelle! So nice to 'see' new faces.

A show dog, what kind? Love dogs...

Maui would be an amazing place to grow up. Wow!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yay. I love seeing everyone in here. We are a very diverse bunch. And, games are supposed to be fun, and over here, more fun, everyone needs some fun and recreation.

And I hear Hawaii, and my eyes glaze over. That would be my idea of Heaven on earth.

Welcome, and if you need anything, just holler. Someone will be more than happy to help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Well I'm not exactly a newbie but I don't know much of anybody on here except for the fabulous kokokokunut who always answers my many random questions and has been such a kind mod on here :). Anyways here's more about me:

Hey guys, my name is Robert and I'm a 21 year old Armenian American guy living in California. I'm gay and very proud and recently came out to my parents(they weren't happy lol) and little brother(he was cool with it). If you guys want to know anything else or just want a new friend, hit me up cuz I could always use new friends :).

I've been playing this game ever since it came out pretty much. My first play through was with a guy called Robert but after getting to #1 I got bored so I started over with my current playthrough which is with a girl names Ashley.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Nice to see you all here. :)

My name is Bilal. I'm 20 years old and a management accounting student, also pursuing my bachelor's degree in commerce. My hometown is Saudi Arabia, but have been living in Pakistan with my family for the last 10 years. Oh, and I LOVE chocolates! :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

My name is Bilal. I'm 20 years old and a management accounting student, also pursuing my bachelor's degree in commerce. My hometown is Saudi Arabia, but have been living in Pakistan with my family for the last 10 years. Oh, and I LOVE chocolates! :D

Well, if you like chocolate, please accept this chocolate castle cake. I feel bad about not knowing Ramadan was NOT in the Christmas/New Years season.
    ChocCakeCastle_zpsbzl8sdme.jpg

And, if you can't finish it, Bilal, I brought extra forks. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Hello :D I'm Peter from Philippines. I'm 23 years old. Studying Bachelor Of Science In Information Technology. I've been playing Kim Kardashian:Hollywood since June this year.
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I'm not new anymore, but my name is Bobbie. I'm a daily iOS player. I am married to my high school sweetheart for 13.5 years now! I am an IRL mom to 2, 1 angel fur baby and one live wild and in charge 7 pound ball of energy fur baby!! I suffer from MD and Fibromyalgia so these games are offer past times when I am having REALLY bad days, although I play daily. I live in the USA and I'm a night owl!

I'm pretty open, so PM me if you ever have a questions, add me on iOS, I do my best to help!

I love the game and meeting new people. Welcome everyone; new and old!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Bobbie, I thought it was weird that I love to stay up late. I'm a night owl too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Well, if you like chocolate, please accept this chocolate castle cake. I feel bad about not knowing Ramadan was NOT in the Christmas/New Years season.
    ChocCakeCastle_zpsbzl8sdme.jpg

And, if you can't finish it, Bilal, I brought extra forks. ;)

I'd love to share it with y'all! But not that I can't finish it all alone :p

Ramadan will be in December too, but after a few decades lol. The cycle repeats after every 33 years, or something like that.

• deirdredeirdre Registered Users 29 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Trawling is dragging a net or searching...trolling is something I can't imagine anyone here doing :)

Welcome to the forums, deirdre and KokoBelle! So nice to 'see' new faces.

A show dog, what kind? Love dogs...

Maui would be an amazing place to grow up. Wow!

A finnish spitz! Who is due to give birth to puppies in a few days :) Its nice to see everyone introduce themselves!
    KokoBelle, your life sounds so interesting! Bobbie, what pets do you have?
    GC: deirdre98
    Yay. I love seeing everyone in here. We are a very diverse bunch. And, games are supposed to be fun, and over here, more fun, everyone needs some fun and recreation.

And I hear Hawaii, and my eyes glaze over. That would be my idea of Heaven on earth.

Welcome, and if you need anything, just holler. Someone will be more than happy to help.

Thanks so much Koko. I'm really loving the message board! I look forward to getting to know you all.

And Deirdre, no my life's not that interesting. Not that I take the scenery for granted. It's absolutely beautiful but, my day to day is just like anyone else's.
    A+++ level 36
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    KokoBelle wrote: »
    Thanks so much Koko. I'm really loving the message board! I look forward to getting to know you all.

And Deirdre, no my life's not that interesting. Not that I take the scenery for granted. It's absolutely beautiful but, my day to day is just like anyone else's.
    Hi Koko, so where in Oahu are you? Leeward, north shore, diamond head, ect? I'm in wahiawa.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'm Zoë & I'm originally from Half Moon Bay, California but I have family in Hawaii, as well. I recently moved back to Hawaii in the island of Oahu, in the mountainous region of Wahiawa. I love it actually. My mother is Russian & my dad is Hawaiian Japanese. I grew up in a house that cursed & prayed in Russian, and cuddled, loved, and cooked in Hawaiian style.

I'm in retail sales in Waikiki & I love it. I love KKH and I've been playing it since last April. I have two cats and a really cute Chicano boyfriend back in Cali that I'm still hoping will come join me here in January. If he doesn't then I will marry a local boy who is a pig hunter from Nanakuli & we will have three kids and speak Hawaiian Pidgin all day long. That or marry a rich Haole military guy that will buy a house in Kailua. Whichever comes first lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Hello everyone, my name is Andrew, and I'm playing as a girl - Lyanna. I'm 29 and live near London, U.K. But just in the glorious English countryside. I work as a flight attendant for a European based airline and I have a partner Lee and a little 9 month year old cat called Dexter. Been around the forums for a while but don't think I ever properly introduced myself so here we are! Nice to meet you all xxx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I'm Zoë & I'm originally from Half Moon Bay, California but I have family in Hawaii, as well. I recently moved back to Hawaii in the island of Oahu, in the mountainous region of Wahiawa. I love it actually. My mother is Russian & my dad is Hawaiian Japanese. I grew up in a house that cursed & prayed in Russian, and cuddled, loved, and cooked in Hawaiian style.

I'm in retail sales in Waikiki & I love it. I love KKH and I've been playing it since last April. I have two cats and a really cute Chicano boyfriend back in Cali that I'm still hoping will come join me here in January. If he doesn't then I will marry a local boy who is a pig hunter from Nanakuli & we will have three kids and speak Hawaiian Pidgin all day long. That or marry a rich Haole military guy that will buy a house in Kailua. Whichever comes first lol.

Girl, you are hilarious! I was wondering if you were European with a name like that. What an exotic background! I actually was working in retail in Waikiki when I first moved here. My work background is mostly retail and I've recently decided I didn't like it anymore and wanted a desk job. And you know how crazy working in Waikiki can be, especially being from Maui. The fast pace,and demanding clientele where more than I could handle.
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Hi Koko, so where in Oahu are you? Leeward, north shore, diamond head, ect? I'm in wahiawa.

Windward.
    A+++ level 36
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Hello everyone, my name is Andrew, and I'm playing as a girl - Lyanna. I'm 29 and live near London, U.K. But just in the glorious English countryside. I work as a flight attendant for a European based airline and I have a partner Lee and a little 9 month year old cat called Dexter. Been around the forums for a while but don't think I ever properly introduced myself so here we are! Nice to meet you all xxx

Hi Andrew, Lyanna is gorgeous!
    A+++ level 36
    Hi deirdre! How many puppies? I'm not exactly a dog person, I'm very afraid. But I definitely love to see all the cute pictures, pictures don't scare me.

Hi KokoBelle, should I call you Crystal or Koko? Well we have our moderator who is also a Koko, it might get confusing :p Glad you picked up on how to post pics, you'll turn out great in the Christmas card! I'll be adding you on GC, I love adding new friends. Have you decided if you want to go ahead and study culinary arts?
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hi deirdre! How many puppies? I'm not exactly a dog person, I'm very afraid. But I definitely love to see all the cute pictures, pictures don't scare me.

Hi KokoBelle, should I call you Crystal or Koko? Well we have our moderator who is also a Koko, it might get confusing :p Glad you picked up on how to post pics, you'll turn out great in the Christmas card! I'll be adding you on GC, I love adding new friends. Have you decided if you want to go ahead and study culinary arts?

It's weird because I go by Koko IRL, except at work. Crystal's fine or KB, then I'll know it's for KokoBelle and I won't be confused with Kokokokonut. On GC it's :KokoBelle:
    I look forward to having friends from the forum.
    I'm looking into enrolling. I'll let you guys know. The school I'm looking at is like on the other side of the island from where I live so we shall see.
    A+++ level 36
    Well I'm not exactly a newbie but I don't know much of anybody on here except for the fabulous kokokokunut who always answers my many random questions and has been such a kind mod on here :). Anyways here's more about me:

Hey guys, my name is Robert and I'm a 21 year old Armenian American guy living in California. I'm gay and very proud and recently came out to my parents(they weren't happy lol) and little brother(he was cool with it). If you guys want to know anything else or just want a new friend, hit me up cuz I could always use new friends :).

I've been playing this game ever since it came out pretty much. My first play through was with a guy called Robert but after getting to #1 I got bored so I started over with my current playthrough which is with a girl names Ashley.

Hi Robert :D I can't believe you started over, I can't ever do it. So, you like the girl's or guy's gameplay better?

Lol, that last sentence is random, just so you know I'm chomping on my Kinder Bueno right now. You want some?
    Hello :D I'm Peter from Philippines. I'm 23 years old. Studying Bachelor Of Science In Information Technology. I've been playing Kim Kardashian:Hollywood since June this year.

Hi Peter! A lot of you are studying, and playing... isn't KKH distracting?
    PM to add
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I'm not new anymore, but my name is Bobbie. I'm a daily iOS player. I am married to my high school sweetheart for 13.5 years now! I am an IRL mom to 2, 1 angel fur baby and one live wild and in charge 7 pound ball of energy fur baby!! I suffer from MD and Fibromyalgia so these games are offer past times when I am having REALLY bad days, although I play daily. I live in the USA and I'm a night owl!

I'm pretty open, so PM me if you ever have a questions, add me on iOS, I do my best to help!

I love the game and meeting new people. Welcome everyone; new and old!!

Hi Bobbie! I'm a night owl too! On some days I can go without sleep. Yet, I love sleeping and can sleep for an entire day. It's because my work allows me to, of course. Out of curiosity, what time do you sleep and wake on days where you are a night owl.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Lol, that last sentence is random, just so you know I'm chomping on my Kinder Bueno right now. You want some?

Some? Can't I have it all xD

KKH is a distraction. I usually end up playing when I'm meant to be studying!

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

KKH is a distraction. I usually end up playing when I'm meant to be studying!

It sure is. I even feel like I'm literally procrastinating on my school work lately.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• filiztancafiliztanca Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hi everyone. I think I had very briefly introduced myself earlier. My name is Filiz and I am originally from Istanbul, Turkey. I had fallen in love with an American and married him 20 years ago. After living in the midwest for about 12 years we got divorced and I came back home with my then 6 year old son (he is now 13) I built a new life here from scratch after being away for 12 years. I really like the forum and I am very happy to be here.
    Edit: He is 14, not 13...
  • MarthaMartha Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hi :o I'm Martha and I'm mostly a lurker here on the forum but always tell myself to start participating. Im 25 and live in La Paz BCS, Mexico. I studied Computer Science engineering and work as a web/database developer (anything that doesn't involve front end stuff, I loathe it!). I live with my kitty and I work hard so she can have a good life :p
    I been playing KKH since the week it came and I love it ;)