Congrats, Kim and Kanye and North!

2Next

Comments

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I'm sure he will have an unusual name. That seems to be a celebrity requirement.

I thought North was a horrible name at first (still kind of do) but I love her nickname Norrie. Anyway, I wait with bated breath!

I do like Nori, and North would be fine, it her last name wasn't West. I mean when you put them together and they add up to the weird that's when the line is crossed (for me).
    I think celebrity kids with strange names will get teased by other kids in school.

I agree. But it seems as if they even have "celeb" kid schools so it's probably the norm, unlike the school down the road from any one, kwim?!

SIDE NOTE: KIMYE PLEASE SHARE THE DARN NAME ALREADY!!!!!!!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Some countries do not allow parents to name their baby any wacky name they wish. Iceland has a list of approved names where as countries like Japan, New Zealand, Germany and more can refuse to allow new names to be registered,

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-21229475

That's interesting. I never knew that in some countries that there's a strict policy for parents when they're about to name their child.
    KokoBelle wrote: »
    It's actually true in the US as well. We may not be as strict as other countries but, you cannot just name your kid anything. Does anyone remember that news story from a few years ago where a couple wanted to name their son Hitler? They were not permitted to do so. I think the guidelines in this country are more along the lines of whether the name could actually result in harm or extreme hardship for the child. So names like Apple and North, although odd, really aren't that bad.
    KokoBelle wrote: »
    I'm sorry they did name their son Adolfo Hitler but, then lost custody due to abuse and neglect. n/m
    Here's the article: http://abcnews.go.com/US/parents-cannot-regain-custody-children-nazi-inspired/story?id=11334970

Thanks for sharing this information. I never realized that a name could come with so many consequences. Wow people will basically name their kids anything nowadays. Smh
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I hope they pick a good strong name for him. I like North's name. I hope they select a good one for Baby Boy West. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    "saint west" lmaooo it's like naming a person "versace or dior" kim it's so ridiculous sometimes.
    "saint west" lmaooo it's like naming a person "versace or dior" kim it's so ridiculous sometimes.

What....they named him Saint? What the heck⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Was really hoping for Wild. ;)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    I founded it on Facebook lol

tmp_15877_Screenshot_2015_12_07_15_37_49_1246597.png
    photo upload sites
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

What....they named him Saint? What the heck⁉

It's awful. North will prob be like ***. He's higher/better!! Easton would have been way better!! Sheesh even Kayne JR would have been better!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    BobbieM wrote: »
    It's awful. North will prob be like ***. He's higher/better!! Easton would have been way better!! Sheesh even Kayne JR would have been better!

I know that Kanye West choose all of the unusual names for their kids and Kim Kardashian seems to like them and agree with it.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Saint? Good grief. Didn't someone guess Messiah? Darn close.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Saint? Good grief. Didn't someone guess Messiah? Darn close.
    He is on the delusion train to Hollywood purgatory, fo realz. Kanye be drinkin' that sizzurp, yo.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sizzurp

Lol I'm clowning but I do remember his 'Through The Fire' lyrics from way back...
    [Verse 1:]
    I drink a boost for breakfast, and ensure for dessert
    Somebody ordered pancakes I just sip the sizzurp
    That right there could drive a sane man bizzerk
    Not to worry Mr. H 2 the Izzo's back to wizzerk
    How do you console my mom or give her light support?
    Telling her your son's on life support
    And just imagine how my girl feel
    On the plane scared as hell that her guy look like Emmett Till
    She was with me before the deal she been trying to be mine
    She a delta so she been throwing them Dynasty signs
    No use me tryin' to be lyin'
    I been trying to be signed
    Trying to be a millionaire
    How I use two lifelines
    In the same hospital where Biggie Smalls died
    The doctor said I had blood clots
    But I ain't Jamaican man
    Story on MTV and I ain't trying to make a band
    I swear this right here is history in the making man.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I think it's more important that the baby is healthy rather than his name considering how many complications Kim had. I don't really get to wrapped up in celebrity babies names, it's not like they're my child lol. I've heard far worse from other celebrities, Pilot Inspektor for example.
    I think it's more important that the baby is healthy rather than his name considering how many complications Kim had. I don't really get to wrapped up in celebrity babies names, it's not like they're my child lol. I've heard far worse from other celebrities, Pilot Inspektor for example.

I'm usually fascinated to hear what baby names that celebrities picked out for their children. I guess that what keeps Hollywood interesting.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I know that Kanye West choose all of the unusual names for their kids and Kim Kardashian seems to like them and agree with it.

I used to be a HUGE fan of Kim's. I actually always loved her style and even though she's a little rough to fans that see her on the go (won't look at them or wave) Kayne had changed her so much. She always wears those stupid coats over her shoulders (no arms in the sleeves) and then the baby names. It's sad. He does make her happy, which is good but I just really can't with the names and the wardrobe. Kim was classy, loved her style, colorful and beautiful and now it's all black, occasionally pale pink/nude, but she has a beautiful smile that isn't seen 1/4 as much as we used to. Now it's like Kayne has the final choice. I cannot believe she would agree to "Saint" West. Wonder what his nickname will be. I would have loved for her to keep her dads name rolling and do something with Robert. I just feel sorry for this little boy. Hopefully his nickname will help him through it. I can tell you at age 5-6-7 if my name was Saint I would have flipped on my parents and had daily meltdowns. I did that with my actually name (Bobbie) because I thought it was a boy name (until I met another Bobbie in high school). Anyway.. It's just my thoughts and I am sure KIMYE could careless what people think. Lol
    I used to be a HUGE fan of Kim's. I actually always loved her style and even though she's a little rough to fans that see her on the go (won't look at them or wave) Kayne had changed her so much. She always wears those stupid coats over her shoulders (no arms in the sleeves) and then the baby names. It's sad. He does make her happy, which is good but I just really can't with the names and the wardrobe. Kim was classy, loved her style, colorful and beautiful and now it's all black, occasionally pale pink/nude, but she has a beautiful smile that isn't seen 1/4 as much as we used to. Now it's like Kayne has the final choice. I cannot believe she would agree to "Saint" West. Wonder what his nickname will be. I would have loved for her to keep her dads name rolling and do something with Robert. I just feel sorry for this little boy. Hopefully his nickname will help him through it. I can tell you at age 5-6-7 if my name was Saint I would have flipped on my parents and had daily meltdowns. I did that with my actually name (Bobbie) because I thought it was a boy name (until I met another Bobbie in high school). Anyway.. It's just my thoughts and I am sure KIMYE could careless what people think. Lol

I agree. I think that it's fine to voice your opinion because you are entitled to it. She probably doesn't have an opinion about his choices of unusual baby names. I don't think that she disagreed with it though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    Lord Saint West. Good thing the Baby ain't name Seven
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    2 others have named their baby Saint - it's trending.

Well maybe blessings and goodness will flow to this child...Let's wish them well. :)
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts

I agree with you about Kim fading somewhat since Kanye. I have no doubt she loves her life with him because he's opened an opportunity for her to live at a higher level of fame than she was before. I did wonder after she had North how she would've dressed her baby and herself if she had a baby with Reggie Bush or Kris Humphries. She would've probably dressed the girl like a little princess and wouldn't have named her North. I think they're family is adorable. I only hope Kim's entire life is not as calculated as it seems and that Kimye are at least authentic with each other.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Was really hoping for Wild. ;)

Just wait! When the kids get older they will have their own reality show called The Wild Wild Wests. Lmao! :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!