Update 4.4.0 is here!!

Comments

• Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Can someone post pics of the new stuff in the girls closet please?
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Tappables in Kim's house, too. :-)

Eeek, I had missed those! I hope they'll give us some decorations for our own homes. Don't you know we'd pay for that, Glu??

On another note, the guys get some good stuff this update. I love that Christmas plaid!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Girl I went shopping yet again SMH. I'm glad I bought new hurr tho.

I got the fur too. I couldn't help it. I snapped up everything in Kash, so when the stars start flying they don't get in my way. lol. I am in purple heaven. Absofreaking lutely purple heaven. ANd, the only reason they are not on my dolls yet is because with 3, and purple....there is no discussion they all need it all. The only thing they don't all need is the purple hat. Hair is all wrong. The hat and hair in the update would be wonderful in a purple hat. Yes. FInally Purple is in the house. I am showing so much restraint. Hmmmm, I wonder if I buy it now, they'll give me a 75% credit for the VIP. lol. I'd eat the 25% difference for mental stabilty. Look, I can't even spell I'm so blown away by the purple. I'm afraid to change my clothes, lol. Now I have to go buy all the cash stuff for the Androids. ANd, I want to send a couple of presents. But I see new things for cash, I buy. One doll blew 100Grand for Soho London. I will never ever decorate another place I get for free, if I'm expecting anything in return for my spending.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I got the fur too. I couldn't help it. I snapped up everything in Kash, so when the stars start flying they don't get in my way. lol. I am in purple heaven. Absofreaking lutely purple heaven. ANd, the only reason they are not on my dolls yet is because with 3, and purple....there is no discussion they all need it all. The only thing they don't all need is the purple hat. Hair is all wrong. The hat and hair in the update would be wonderful in a purple hat. Yes. FInally Purple is in the house. I am showing so much restraint. Hmmmm, I wonder if I buy it now, they'll give me a 75% credit for the VIP. lol. I'd eat the 25% difference for mental stabilty. Look, I can't even spell I'm so blown away by the purple. I'm afraid to change my clothes, lol. Now I have to go buy all the cash stuff for the Androids. ANd, I want to send a couple of presents. But I see new things for cash, I buy. One doll blew 100Grand for Soho London. I will never ever decorate another place I get for free, if I'm expecting anything in return for my spending.
    Gurl just buy it lol. Why not? Spoil yourself. I did & I don't regret it. Bought the Kstar items too. Not all but a select few. I might get my ex to buy me an iTunes card for the rest of the Balmain items.

The more colorful ones work with the new rainbow heels that can be purchased with Kcash. And please picw.h.o.r.e your new clothes. Can't wait to see what Holly bought for Dixie. This forum is bout to get busy, girlfriend lol.

#ImHereForThis
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Can someone post the rest of the clothes for women, or is what katieliciously posted in the other thread all of it? Also a post with the new baby clothes would be great too!
    iOS
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    All the Balmain clothes

FA176E6D-16BA-4662-ACAD-537C909C7A39_zpsvcz6xll3.jpg

81CA78D4-B37E-4AC8-955F-D52B2128677C_zpscvxbr9gt.jpg

9FDF1320-ABF5-4FD3-B561-F32B01B0A9EF_zpsszo3mxq9.jpg

A27F2D1A-46B9-4CEE-87AA-A83887543B51_zpsxc7frb59.jpg

1469E7C5-A80B-43A8-9D03-C4FC0346A834_zpssuml7w2k.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Can someone post the rest of the clothes for women, or is what katieliciously posted in the other thread all of it? Also a post with the new baby clothes would be great too!

Sure here's all the new baby's clothes
    image_zpsrujnucac.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    All the Balmain clothes

FA176E6D-16BA-4662-ACAD-537C909C7A39_zpsvcz6xll3.jpg

81CA78D4-B37E-4AC8-955F-D52B2128677C_zpscvxbr9gt.jpg

9FDF1320-ABF5-4FD3-B561-F32B01B0A9EF_zpsszo3mxq9.jpg

A27F2D1A-46B9-4CEE-87AA-A83887543B51_zpsxc7frb59.jpg

1469E7C5-A80B-43A8-9D03-C4FC0346A834_zpssuml7w2k.jpg

I need this update now xd
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I love all of the balmain clothing! It's so colorful!!!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

The first three are new clothes, the last one shows the new necklace, new purse, and new boots.

7B7C9CC0-16E2-459F-9EC3-838842AC2B20_zpsyrcahfkn.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    image_zpsrujnucac.jpeg

I love the babies new clothing too! The new clothes are so cute! My doll's babies closet definitely needed an upgrade.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I am really really really going to try to be a good girl and not buy the K star clothes until the next VIP weekend.

I really wish they had included at least one Christmas outfit for us to purchase.

I am excited to see what I can gift to people!! New giftables = FINALLY

(Oh, and I request the pirate hair without the hat in the Suggestion Thread so I am going to take credit it for it in my own head.)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Waiting for the Android update like...

ueD3gLl_zpskkm2aqk2.gif
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thank you Trevor and Holly for the screen shots! Amazing new stuff. Can't wait to shop :)
    iOS
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    image_zpsrujnucac.jpeg

I can't deal with all the cuuuuuuute!!!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I think this might be the best update ever I love love love the new balmain clothes so much better than the Chanel ones they look beautiful in game form! So hard to choose what to buy first

76563F2E-7969-45D7-B701-0E25E91804EB_zpsw9et7ttd.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Now THIS us an update. Soooooooo in love with the Balmain, two new hair, shoes, that super fancy diamond necklace. Eeeeeeeek!

Love that the Balmain clothing isn't just colorful but the colors are done really well. There is depth and dimension. Nothing flat about them at all. Did I mention eeeeeeeeeek!
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I really wish the big curly hair didn't come with a hat but everything else is so beautiful
    I hadn't even thought to look in the baby's closet. I'm loving this update. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    The first three are new clothes, the last one shows the new necklace, new purse, and new boots.

Holly how much are the two black dresses. Loooooooooove them (especially the sequined one) and want to be preached when I make it to level 39 and 40!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Where's the Android update?????????
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts

Love the glitterdress! To bad it's level 40 :(:(
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
    ticisss wrote: »
    Where's the Android update?????????

I'm glu will give us the android update soon....
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Holly how much are the two black dresses. Loooooooooove them (especially the sequined one) and want to be preached when I make it to level 39 and 40!

The sequined dress is 70Stars the dress I can't remember.
    GC Minne622
    What's taking so long for the new update for android players?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Yeah I've been waiting all day and night for the Android update! xD Ack. My daily giftbox popped up right now. Does anyone know if the iOS has the black giftboxes now? I wouldn't want to waste a chance at getting a black giftbox if an update is soon..
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    Yay, so many new stuff! I'm happy for the guys because I remember how badly Glu left them out with the Karl update. I'm waiting patiently for the Android update, I ran out of storylines about a week and a half ago.
    Lxtwn wrote: »
    Yay, so many new stuff! I'm happy for the guys because I remember how badly Glu left them out with the Karl update. I'm waiting patiently for the Android update, I ran out of storylines about a week and a half ago.

What was the last storyline gig that came with the previous update?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

The one with that creepy new comer who wanted a fight, is the last part of the storyline I recall. One game has one more gig with him
    I am sorry Android is taking long. I keep checking for it. But if it means no glitches, i'll gladly wait a little for it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary