Update 4.4.0 is here!!

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Love having a holiday baby AND wearing my new fur coat that I received as a GIFT!!! Woo Hoo! I love gifting. I wish we could gift some of the new K star stuff too.

254A8F02-F238-4CB3-89C3-23688E8C33A7_zps48zn5ixy.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Love having a holiday baby AND wearing my new fur coat that I received as a GIFT!!! Woo Hoo! I love gifting. I wish we could gift some of the new K star stuff too.

254A8F02-F238-4CB3-89C3-23688E8C33A7_zps48zn5ixy.jpg

Glad to see we can wear bottoms with the coat! The only other pics posted looked bottomless or had only tights. :D
    iOS
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Yeah I've been waiting all day and night for the Android update! xD Ack. My daily giftbox popped up right now. Does anyone know if the iOS has the black giftboxes now? I wouldn't want to waste a chance at getting a black giftbox if an update is soon..

Mine was white post update.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    One of the first gigs is related to Kendall and Kylie... Maybe because KKG is about to be released?
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1449543721601.jpg

Yes!!! These new shoes are amazing <3!!! Finally a proper high heel ^_^!!!
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hmmm, my playstore still doesn't have the update. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    Android update is out !!!

Yay! Thanks for the info.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

2mosduw.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Here is a screen shot from the Play Store. LOVE the red & white dress! Did the guys have those green pajamas last year? I thought they were a different color for some reason. But those ladies PJs are the same as last year.

Also looks like there is a new bracelet there, and maybe earrings.

HlOAU01.png
    iOS
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Since a friend brought the ***** back into my step I actually decided to play again. I'm surprised that my doll wasn't gone. Weird. But a fortunate fluke??

image_zps0yqcighi.jpeg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Mauve wrote: »
    Since a friend brought the ***** back into my step I actually decided to play again. I'm surprised that my doll wasn't gone. Weird. But a fortunate fluke??

image_zps0yqcighi.jpeg~original

Yay! I'm glad that you're back! I thought that you were really gonna quit playing KKH.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Yay! I'm glad that you're back! I thought that you were really gonna quit playing KKH.

More than likely I was but I'm not as frustrated with the game anymore. I'm probably going to set up boundaries this time around. I'm more relieved that my kids are okay. Especially how hard I had to work to get them.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly how much are the two black dresses. Loooooooooove them (especially the sequined one) and want to be preached when I make it to level 39 and 40!

The long black gown is 30,000 Kash. The short sparkly dress is 70 K stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    These new baby outfits are too cute!

image_zpshpa5nsub.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »

Glad you liked it Holly :D
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    We need a event where we can win stars ASAP. I know Glu's been wonderful delivering pretty much what we've asked for since thanksgiving but this clothes are so cute, I want them all for both Garrett and Xime. OMG, I can't believe I wanna give in and buy a facebook gamecard to be able to buy kstars for Xime. I already bought stars for Garrett in thanks giving, so my brain is saying 'well, it'll be only fair...'
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This is a really nice update! :D

Now please my friends update your games, cause Santa Vats is having trouble to deliver your Xmas gifts!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Now please my friends update your games, cause Santa Vats is having trouble to deliver your Xmas gifts!

My first gift of the holiday season :o I'm wearing those boots now!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    MAUVE

gTeo9Gzpc_zpsrm94yowe.gif

Thank you Santa VATS

PhotoGrid_1449587504998_zpsfxsl2qn0.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I hope there will be a VIP event this week, and a Show Your Style event next week where we can earn more Balmain pieces from the collection. What's the word on FB? :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    And, Vats, I tried to gift you something and got the 'this player is using an older version" or whatever it said, so please update and I'll try again?

ETA: Awww, I see you updated, but you already have everything it says I could have gifted. And thank you for my gifts. :) If you run into Z, ask her what's on under that fur. heh heh heh. (I actually wore just boots and a fur (ok a little jewelry) to a busy train station to pick up Mr. ComputerHead when his car was in the shop. I skootched over to the passenger seat, he got in said something about it being cold, and well, he was shocked when he saw a little skin asked in disbelief "Are you naked under that????", and couldn't drive home fast enough. Every woman should surprise her man like that once in their life. Clichè yes. But oh so worth it. (do it around Christmastime for a gift upgrade if you're so inclined)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Glad you liked the gifts guys!

Something weird is going on though. Koko I updated my game this morning, and I've bought the new giftable items, I don't know why the game shows as available ...

DMV the game said you sent me a gift, was your K$ discounted? Vats aren't wearing those clothes of the picture anymore, nice pic anyway, is he showing like that in your game?

I also tried to send gifts to Nai, Chanrin and ticisss and it didn't work!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats is appearing like in DMV's pic in my game. And I'm seeing all your items as giftable, I just gifted a shoes to test out if the "this player is using an older version" message pops up, but the gift went through. You said you already bought it, right?
    PM to add

DMV the game said you sent me a gift, was your K$ discounted? Vats aren't wearing those clothes of the picture anymore, nice pic anyway, is he showing like that in your game?

That's what you were wearing when I took the pic this morning. This is you now in my game :)

I sent u this jacket. It was $8,500 and yes it was deducted from my K Kash

PhotoGrid_1449591727684_zpsysko38zf.jpg

Andriod player
    Oh no DMV, sorry. I appreciate the intent, I think the game is with a delay because Vats is wearing what you posted now.

Nai I got a message from you and another friend, but there wasn't any gift. Thanks for trying!

Koko you made me scream loud, with your dirty dirty little story, but believe me Vats know what lies beneath Z's fur (he saw when he was choosing the gift in the wardrobe!). Just sent another gift for Vats' cough cough wife cough cough Kat ...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Thanks you Vats Santa!! I loved the pants. Now, for this picture...we could totally make a rock band and guys and girls would fall in love with us.

KKH_Screenshot_1449594234356.jpg

Isn't it bizarre to see the graphics in the game showing snow while we're here slowly cooking under this summer-ish sun?. I found myself laughing this morning when I opened the game, saw the snow and suddenly felt the air from a fan hit me lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Charli wrote: »
    I hope there will be a VIP event this week, and a Show Your Style event next week where we can earn more Balmain pieces from the collection. What's the word on FB? :D

Ok, I don't know what it is, but one of the Reindeer told me it's not a VIP event (Here's the only hint I have). When asked if this weekend was VIP the reply came back "This weekend is not a VIP Event, but there will be another one soon. We'll kickoff the holiday festivities this weekend and throughout the next few weeks, and we'll have plenty of nice items and the usual new quests for everyone to enjoy."

So, let's start thinking about what it could be............ I swear, at this moment you know as much as I do. Not Vip.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh no DMV, sorry. I appreciate the intent, I think the game is with a delay because Vats is wearing what you posted now.

Hey Vats,

Did you not get the gift or did you already have the jacket?

Andriod player
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Thanks you Vats Santa!! I loved the pants. Now, for this picture...we could totally make a rock band and guys and girls would fall in love with us.

KKH_Screenshot_1449594234356.jpg

Isn't it bizarre to see the graphics in the game showing snow while we're here slowly cooking ander this summer-ish sun?. I found myself laughing this morning when I opened the game, saw the snow and suddenly felt the air from a fan hit me lol.

Oh my, poor Sassy is drooling over here lol so handsome!

And about the weather - I would kill to be somewhere where is summer now. These past 3 days its been cold and misty ugggh. One of my colleagues was in Brasil one week ago, in Sao Paolo and Rio. He was fascinated with both cities and he sent me photos throughout the trip I was so jealous lol Brasil is in my top 5 favorite destinations to visit :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Mauve hiiii giiirl :) glad you are back xo

Here's Sassy wearing her new fur coat :)
    I love absolutely everything in this update, so much colorful clothes. And its BALMAIN!
    30j1ie9.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014