Update 4.4.0 is here!!

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ok, I don't know what it is, but one of the Reindeer told me it's not a VIP event (Here's the only hint I have). When asked if this weekend was VIP the reply came back "This weekend is not a VIP Event, but there will be another one soon. We'll kickoff the holiday festivities this weekend and throughout the next few weeks, and we'll have plenty of nice items and the usual new quests for everyone to enjoy."

So, let's start thinking about what it could be............ I swear, at this moment you know as much as I do. Not Vip.

Rather vague, right? I'm trying to dissect each and every word. Holiday festivities this weekend, does it mean our usual weekend event or a different one. Throughout the next few weeks, does it mean daily or weekly. I have a feeling there'll be something good and new? Or at least I'm hoping.
    PM to add
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Rather vague, right? I'm trying to dissect each and every word. Holiday festivities this weekend, does it mean our usual weekend event or a different one. Throughout the next few weeks, does it mean daily or weekly. I have a feeling there'll be something good and new? Or at least I'm hoping.

While I want an excuse to buy the Balmain, I am VERY EXCITED that the "holiday festivities" kick off this weekend. I want a Christmas sweater!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I thought the same thing, but.....I think it was just a general response and SuperSleuths that we are, will read more into it. Here's my take, Throughout the next few weeks - didn't say say weekends. so I'm thinking we'll be getting little surprises along the way. THIS IS ALL JUST MY THOUGHTS NOT BASED IN FACT. Like maybe a day of double payout, 700$ for a 350$ gig. Maybe a couple of days of A star for a 5 Star gig. Maybe, I'm holding my breath and merely hoping, either another THrowback, or some new thing. But I got the 'not just on the weekends' kind of vibe.

And, it said this weekend kicks off the Festivities. I'm remembering when the fun and activities ran throughout the week last year. Not just Weekends. So, very perceptive Nai, you and I are picking up the same vibe. But our Special Reindeer is a person of few words. But every word is important. Ok, now I'm just getting squirrely but yeah, I'm excited. I think I can't wait for this weekend. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Ok, I don't know what it is, but one of the Reindeer told me it's not a VIP event (Here's the only hint I have). When asked if this weekend was VIP the reply came back "This weekend is not a VIP Event, but there will be another one soon. We'll kickoff the holiday festivities this weekend and throughout the next few weeks, and we'll have plenty of nice items and the usual new quests for everyone to enjoy."

So, let's start thinking about what it could be............ I swear, at this moment you know as much as I do. Not Vip.

Mmhhhh. So no VIP, festivities and last week we had party...so maybe no party either?. Maybe dating?...that's not good, Garrett can't hold on to a relationship for more than 2 weeks. All his girlfriends keep on calling during weekend event, that's just rude! Lol.

How was it last year?. We 'newbies' have heard legends about marvelous things happening but I don't remember any particulars. Maybe that can give us a clue.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    So it won't be a VIP weekend - I would guess that would be closer to Christmas when people have their gift money to spend Lol....dunno.

So we just had a party weekend and it's not a VIP weekend. Has to be some sort of working weekend, then.

I usually do badly on those so I hope I don't like the stuff.

*I just thought of this, it could be a dating weekend. Bad at those too. Well that's OK I could use some time to rest and do holiday stuff IRL!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I don't know, we haven't had a Dating in forever, I know some people are anxious for one, so it could be that. I like working weekends (if it can't be party) because we earn cash, but there's nothing that says this can't be another Party weekend, or maybe something new?

I decorate, then I come here and read and write. I am not playing as much as I should, but it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. I emptied 3 boxes of nutcrackers and thing this morning, and there are still more. My house is a mess and right now, I don't care. Bring on the weekend. Ooooooooh, graphics to make for the upcoming Party thread. See ya.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Debating if I'm gonna spend $30,000.00 on the dress and $50,000.00 on the necklace lol...smh

PhotoGrid_1449601476553_zpsypj6fikt.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Is that dress a Balmain item? Because I don't even see it available in my wardrobe...or do I just have a low res screen? I see detailing my long black gown I have, doesn't show.

I'm down for another party weekend. Next to a VIP weekend, they are almost as painless for me personally...and, Glu, I really do spend stars regardless so don't make things too much like work :D

BTW - $50k for the diamond necklace...I almost choked...but then I've been stockpiling Kash so I got one for me and one for a KKH friend...just to surprise them ;)

Wish I could give out more...Then I got some other things for others...got the fur coat for a couple of people too. Then tried to gift someone else and it said "they are playing an older version of the game" and can't be gifted...BUT it ate my $8500 anyway!! Grrr.....

Now I am broke again with Kash...LOL Oh well! At least my doll is well heeled.
  • LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Debating if I'm gonna spend $30,000.00 on the dress and $50,000.00 on the necklace lol...smh

I spend 50k and 30k on Necklace and dress. I knew I was going to earn my money back fast anyways lol
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

Well it's up to you but the shoes hair and accessories go perfectly!

I really want to see some people showing off their Balmain purchases too because none of the items look very nice on my doll! :D Would be interesting to see how others are styling them
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

Thanks a ton! I want those green boxes for a week like last year. :D

And I love seeing snow in KK:H, but that's it! I'm used to living in above 100 degrees. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    DMV I received the notification of your gift, but I had already bought that jacket!

Stardust let's do it! Did Garret play any instruments? We can call Jax and Bilal and become the Android band, so we can play on New Year's party!!!! Sassy could be our groupie number one!

Charli I want those boxes again too!

I'm so into on one of those balmain jackets that costs 120 k-stars, but I'm saving for the day that my hair will comeback!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    Awww guys... Do I not get any gifts? :(

:P
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    DMV I received the notification of your gift, but I had already bought that jacket!

Stardust let's do it! Did Garret play any instruments? We can call Jax and Bilal and become the Android band, so we can play on New Year's party!!!! Sassy could be our groupie number one!

Charli I want those boxes again too!

I'm so into on one of those balmain jackets that costs 120 k-stars, but I'm saving for the day that my hair will comeback!

Oh Vats! G is a bass guitar player, he had this band called the wallflowers in high school but after graduation everybody kinda went their separate ways. He moved to LA to go to UCLA school of music, has a B.A in music composition. He loves strings so those are his prefered instruments, bass is kinda the love of his life!!!. He was working hard doing all kinds of gigs and playing for bands, even tried teaching when he met Kim...and now here we are! (Lol , I don't know why I have so much fun making this stories up).

I love your idea! I'm sure Sassy will be an amazing #1 fan
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Love the hair
    image_zpsrf7yuqyh.png
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    IMG_20151208_181859_zpsdvtatnjc.jpgIMG_20151208_181847_zps61l2wb8h.jpg

It's so nice for the boys to get some designer too, even as expensive as it is XD After trying everything on these two tops and the pair of slippers appealed to me most. I also really liked the green sweater but question whether or not I'd wear it outside of the holiday season. Just the two tops is almost 200 stars so I'll use this period to shoot for those via videos & survets - and perhaps break down and buy $100 kstars, IDK - and if I miss the slippers I'll be fine.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    P
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Is that dress a Balmain item? Because I don't even see it available in my wardrobe...or do I just have a low res screen? I see detailing my long black gown I have, doesn't show.

BTW - $50k for the diamond necklace...I almost choked...but then I've been stockpiling Kash so I got one for me and one for a KKH friend...just to surprise them ;)

Wish I could give out more...Then I got some other things for others...got the fur coat for a couple of people too. Then tried to gift someone else and it said "they are playing an older version of the game" and can't be gifted...BUT it ate my $8500 anyway!! Grrr.....

Now I am broke again with Kash...LOL Oh well! At least my doll is well heeled.

The $30,000 Kash dress is not Balmain. I think you have to be level 40 before you can purchase it. There's also a new sparkly short dress at level 40 that is 70 K stars.

You sent the diamond necklace to someone as a gift!?! You are the best. I love that you did that! I'm sure you really surprised someone and made them very happy. Merry Christmas indeed.

Can you contact Glu over the lost $8500 Kash? It sounds like it happened to lots of people. DMV lost $8500 trying to gift Vats.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    I'm glad to see all the decorations out!! They're really getting me into the holiday spirit.
    & the new clothes are lovely!! I love all the bright colors.
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Here is a screen shot from the Play Store. LOVE the red & white dress! Did the guys have those green pajamas last year? I thought they were a different color for some reason. But those ladies PJs are the same as last year.

Also looks like there is a new bracelet there, and maybe earrings.

HlOAU01.png

That red & white dress is BEAUTIFUL!!! Dixie needs it.

It looks like the earnings may be snowflakes? I have a dressy pair of snowflake earrings that I wear a lot during the winter. They are so sparkly. I get a ton of compliments on them. I hope these new KKH earrings are pretty. It's hard to tell due to the doll's hair.

The bracelet looks like a charm bracelet. I like those because, to me, it's a more casual bracelet. I have the charm bracelet my Mom grew up wearing. It has her charms plus ones she bought for me.

It's disappointing the ad features last years Christmas PJs instead of giving us a peak at this years offerings. I hope this doesn't mean we aren't getting new Christmas PJs. Wouldn't an adult onesie be fun!?! Or even Christmasy lounge pants and a casual red or green top. I'm also hoping for fun holiday hair!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »

The $30,000 Kash dress is not Balmain. I think you have to be level 40 before you can purchase it. There's also a new sparkly short dress at level 40 that is 70 K stars.

Thanks! I wondered. That explains it then, I think I am still level thirty-two! But a long time back, when I was first playing, and I was trying to gift someone? I got a screen flash or something and then it took me back to my screen, where I was now several levels lower. I sent in a ticket but they wanted to know a lot of tech stuff I had no idea how to tell them....

So since then I've just played...I feel like I "should" be a higher level by now but now it's kind of too late to do much about that glitch...oh well.

Mainly I want that purple floral dress so badly. And it's a higher level. In the 50 percent off sale I was just whining for that dress to be available. (Not a serious problem I realize)
    You sent the diamond necklace to someone as a gift!?! You are the best. I love that you did that! I'm sure you really surprised someone and made them very happy. Merry Christmas indeed.

Yes! thank you for fussing over me about it :) I hope so. I am not sure they realized everything about it...It's priced like its real life counterpart. Lol. I wanted to try to make someone's day...
    Can you contact Glu over the lost $8500 Kash? It sounds like it happened to lots of people. DMV lost $8500 trying to gift Vats.

I am thinking of putting in a ticket. I should put in a ticket for the 50 percent sale too because I bought so many things before they adjusted the prices (the first set was incorrectly priced.) But that involves lots of screen shots and then trying to remember which ones exactly, I had bought...sigh.

Thank you for listening! I'm letting Santa know so you can get higher up on his good list ;) (Yes I will write to him...He once hired some temp elves a long time ago...we go way back) j/k

On your observations re the screen shot above. Well spotted. I like that red and white dress a lot also. I wonder if it will be an earnable or a winnable?

I'd love some great new hair...
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I'm really thankful for whatever they offer us. They may offer is different items from last year but the items from last year maybe earnables, or in the daily gift boxes. Or it is completely possible that they just didn't want to change much with the hraphic so that's what we are seeing, last years graphic. I didn't get to play last year so this is all new, exciting and fun for me, no matter WHAT they give us. I just hope they get a little more reasonable with prices because I can't keep up! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Well it's up to you but the shoes hair and accessories go perfectly!

I really want to see some people showing off their Balmain purchases too because none of the items look very nice on my doll! :D Would be interesting to see how others are styling them

I bought a few! I like them! They are so colorful.
    166627E7-1496-4E5D-A046-8181EE296D5D_zpsqmbbhbvs.jpg

536364DD-1885-40BE-AA8B-5219EB61947A_zpso0ewbilk.jpg

9596192E-0869-4013-BA13-1430DA897CF8_zpsob7te2my.jpg

6622BA0A-716A-4DB2-B59D-A13734DEED71_zpsexuslteo.jpg

4998891B-9D6A-4382-82CC-EECA5F79D911_zpsstctrqxt.jpg

Those are just some styles I put together. I played for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time before I decided on these pieces. There are some others I would die for and others I KNOW I won't be owning. I really wish that KKH used to be like it was where you could gift anything. Now they pick and almost all my friends have everything and I feel like a douche for never sending them a thing ب_ب
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • filiztancafiliztanca Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hi, my fb game did not update. I cleared the cache and everything. :(
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    filiztanca wrote: »
    Hi, my fb game did not update. I cleared the cache and everything. :(

Hi filiztanca, I don't play on Facebook, but I have seen it mentioned here many times before that it usually takes an extra few days for an update to be available to Facebook players. Anyone else who knows, please correct me if I'm wrong!
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Does anyone else have this new Santa Kim VIP in their photobooth? This was posted on Facebook. I only got a new VIP Kim wearing the Balmain dress.

12345437_1520539304909978_555941639323575333_n.jpg?oh=cd51fc9ced13fa17d9a5f6ee918981cb&oe=57225912
    iOS
  • filiztancafiliztanca Registered Users 17 Posts
    AliBryant, thank you very much.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    No, I dont. Maybe it will unlock after the new gigs?
    PM to add
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Does anyone else have this new Santa Kim VIP in their photobooth? This was posted on Facebook. I only got a new VIP Kim wearing the Balmain dress.

12345437_1520539304909978_555941639323575333_n.jpg?oh=cd51fc9ced13fa17d9a5f6ee918981cb&oe=57225912

I do not have Santa Kim in my Photobooth either. I also want the holiday background. Maybe they will both be available this weekend?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Thanks BobbieM I like the Balmain looks the last one with the dress and boots is my favourite with the leggings looking like black tights that works really well! And it is nice to have more bright colours in the wardrobe for a change :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    What's the storyline of this update?
    I still have left some Novia gig and I got a call from Simon to speak with Cheban again for some gigs? I thought I was over with the storyline gigs, I cleared a lot during the gig event..
    I also got a call from Kylie for a party gig?
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014