Options

Male VS Female Char.

victor122victor122 Registered Users 12 Posts
As the title says, which one do you prefer? which one has the better looks/customisation? Which one gets more attention from the devs?

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I can't compare a better look between a male and female. I like both hence I have 2 games. And since I play on 2 genders, I feel like the ladies get it better, it's after all Kim's game. We get new (limited edition) eyes and lips from an event, which brings everyone's facial features to a different level. Our wardrobe is much much bigger than the men's, and we get Kim's pick several times but the men... never. For the Karl Lagerfeld update, the men didn't even get new items in their wardrobe.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    The men have quality designs though. And the colors are not as loud so it comes across as being classy. Like the camoflouge print pants look way better in the men's version compared to the women's version.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm glad with my game but I do wonder if playing as a girl would've been better for me since their clothes tend to have more variety and they tend to get more hairstyles. The boys game is nice but the girls definitely get more things since fashion doll games are marketed for women primarily after all.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    victor122victor122 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Ok. thanks everyone
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I'm glad with my game but I do wonder if playing as a girl would've been better for me since their clothes tend to have more variety and they tend to get more hairstyles. The boys game is nice but the girls definitely get more things since fashion doll games are marketed for women primarily after all.

Yes. My friend who plays KKH was just ranting about how Glu wasn't paying attention to the males when they didn't get new updates for Karl Lagerfeld it's was pretty funny.
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    I play the game as female because they seem to get the best clothes and hairstyles