Stuck At Level 27!

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
I've been in this SAME place all day. I've been doing 1 hour dates every 2 hours (wait for a little energy refill). I don't understand how much further the level needs to go before I hit Level 28! Ugh.

5616ED68-336B-4FD8-9F25-0EFBC5871679_zpso6v1v167.jpg

I could scream!!
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry it does seem to take forever. There is nothing you can do except play. Be careful though, when you are full of energy, and your meter is so close, you want to be careful or you will level up when you are near full energy, so when they give you full energy you're only getting a handful. So, what I do with a lot of energy, is if a task in a gig takes 5 energy, I tap out 4, move on to the next task without spilling the profit out. Do it again, tap out all but one, Keep track in your mind, how many '1 energy' tasks you've left, if you did that 8 times, when you are down to 8 energy, go finish those tasks one at a time.

This way, when you've hit the very top of your level, and you level up you get the full 'tank of gas' energy. Others will agree there is nothing more frustrating than not getting all that energy because you were nearly full or whatever.

But as far as getting to the limit, there's nothing wrong with your game, just keep watching how much energy you have, and work around it the way I suggested. Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Good call KoKo. I've done that before and had them give me a full when I only needed like 4-5 for a full bar. It was frustrating but I never really paid too much mind. I emailed support because I played all day yesterday, every other hour a date and I didn't get anywhere. It's like it's truly stuck. So they asked if I did the update, which I did of course (who didn't!). I don't k ow what their n zG step is. You'd think they could see behind the scenes. Just like my daily gift boxes. I don't get those and they don't know why. They should be able to see that. I just don't understand.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, see I'm pretty sure it's an optical thing. Can you take another screenshot now that you've played today for a while? Actually, I love you to put in a full day of playing and then post that screenshot. Once before I proved that a game was ever so slightly moving ahead with transparencies and you could actually see it filling in from one shot to the next. I can give that a shot for your situation if you want. Also, you're ios. I'll look around and see if I can find that spot that tells you how much till the next level. I've been sure it would level up for a few days before it finally broke through.

And the further along you are in the game, the more it takes to fill that meter. It's a slow and tedious climb. But it's nice to know Customer Care is responding so quickly now. They must not be getting as many unnecessary reports as before. If they come back with another response, please share.

The gift boxes are one thing, but did they say you weren't advancing? If you're filling a measuring cup with water from an eyedropper, it looks full. it really does, but you can add drop after drop, until it finally overflows because it is full. I think this is the situation you are encountering. So lets try to get you to the next level. We'll compare the two screenshots, it may or may not show any difference, but it's worth a shot. Meanwhile, I'll look around to find that # of points to next level thing I saw.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary