Update 4.4.0 is here!!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I got two calls, one from Kendall and Kylie about Balmain events with Olivier Rousting, finished the 1st two of those, next one is in 24 hours. The other call is an audition for a designer called Marzio. Starting that as soon as my energy refills.
    iOS
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I know there's an order to the various platform updates, but I'm starting to get a little anxious (it's the Balmain clothes calling my name). The Kindle update hasn't happened yet, has it? I've been checking ever since this thread popped up and no update has been available yet. Just please tell me if I need to be a little more patient. :) Thank you!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry Kindle is still waiting, if it helps today I will ask when it's anticipated. Usually with my timing, I ask only to find it was just taken care of. Lol. But I will ask when I contact them. :)

Has anyone mentioned that the Christmas tappables are back in Kim's Mansion? The tree, a stocking, and I think a third thing. The extra tap things throughout NY, LA, I think Lif has extra things too. :) Don't mean to rub it in to platform players still waiting, but I'm loving this update. And I love that finally our dolls are getting clothes with a little cleavage. It's Kardashian for crying out loud.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    There's a rumor that this weekend there will be a dating event . . .
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts

I would love date event! For some reason I find them easy to complete
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

It must be, we haven't had one in 2 months or more!
    PM to add
  • EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    If it is a dating event I better find a new boyfriend as I just finished with hubby #2 as I didn't have enough stars to save the relationship, shame as I was getting close to getting a baby, could have done with a dating event a few weeks ago, love the new outfits need to save some stars :)
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh my, if it is a dating event I'll need to choose husband #3 lol
    God, I miss Frederick Gatsby or Fred Borghini or whatever his/ner name was.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    I'm sorry I had to delete a post, there is no discussion/explanation of how to cheat allowed, even though I know that's not how the poster meant it. If they'd like to repost, leaving out the explanation of how this group/person is manipulating the game, then by all means.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I'm sorry I had to delete a post, there is no discussion/explanation of how to cheat allowed, even though I know that's not how the poster meant it. If they'd like to repost, leaving out the explanation of how this group/person is manipulating the game, then by all means.

Okay, my bad :D
    Just wanted to say that there's a very good chance that the rumor is true.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts

Oh, that's great news! I don't know if it's possible, but I'd really like Olivia to have a baby before Christmas is over (the baby clothessssssss). I'm going to have to grind, grind, grind.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Oh my, if it is a dating event I'll need to choose husband #3 lol
    God, I miss Frederick Gatsby or Fred Borghini or whatever his/ner name was.

Ugh...I will need to find a new girl for G too. I hate dating events because the SO gets annoying after them plus Garrett bought Calabasas and is now in the 20000, that's not enough money. I'm going on vacations back to my beloved country this saturday and the flight doesn't have wifi...6 hrs would have passed so fast playing KKH on an airplane.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I want sooooooooo much a date event! Yes yes please do it!
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Oh Vats! G is a bass guitar player, he had this band called the wallflowers in high school but after graduation everybody kinda went their separate ways. He moved to LA to go to UCLA school of music, has a B.A in music composition. He loves strings so those are his prefered instruments, bass is kinda the love of his life!!!. He was working hard doing all kinds of gigs and playing for bands, even tried teaching when he met Kim...and now here we are! (Lol , I don't know why I have so much fun making this stories up).

I love your idea! I'm sure Sassy will be an amazing #1 fan

I loved the story!

Vats is the lead singer and also plays the piano for ballads!

Ok where are the other members? We need a drummer and a guitarist!

I think Jax and Bilal don't know how to play any instrument!

Should we join with iOS gang? Stellan, Jesse, Trevor, anyone?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax can drum. He plays the drum half naked all the time. I don't know if you want to recruit such a sexy drummer who might steal the show. Ambulance will be needed.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Jax can drum. He plays the drum half naked all the time. I don't know if you want to recruit such a sexy drummer who might steal the show. Ambulance will be needed.

Oh we want him of course! I think we can take it...now, global warming might suffer a sudden increase but we'll find a way of balancing it. Lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hi everyone!
    If the rumours are true and it is a dating event how much money would you recommend I would need to complete the event roughly? Im planning on using the oak for all my dates so I know itll be an expensive one thats for sure!!
  • LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    Hi everyone!
    If the rumours are true and it is a dating event how much money would you recommend I would need to complete the event roughly? Im planning on using the oak for all my dates so I know itll be an expensive one thats for sure!!

I say you need 12k :p
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Back vocals? I'm actually pretty good with high notes. Been practicing since my college days. Phoebe Buffay was my mentor. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Nai your PM box is full so I couldn't answer you back. I have only one game in tha G+ account. Xime is over facebook, I'm just so creative I name her after myself because...why not? lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    It's a dating event, and our first since August! To complete the event quickly using Oak only, my experience has been you need to drop at least $30,000.
    iOS
    Z plays electric tenor sax/flute if you want a little funk or fluff in your sound. ;) She also plays electric bass, has a blonde Rickenbacker and a Purple Ibanez. But would love to blow some sounds your way on the other two.

Dating? meh. time to brainstorm anyone have an idea of how much energy for the cheaper dates? Sigh, a lot of K$ will leave my games this time, but que sera sera. What I don't understand is how, since the event download hasn't been sent to our games yet, how they can access it it advance. If anyone wants to answer about device manipulation, don't it will be removed. But my question, we all know how sometime on Thursday we get a special loading, and we get excited that the event is waiting in out device. So I don't get how if it hasn't downloaded to the game, the info could be in there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

I loved the story!

Dixie plays the saxophone.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Oh Vats! G is a bass guitar player, he had this band called the wallflowers in high school but after graduation everybody kinda went their separate ways. He moved to LA to go to UCLA school of music, has a B.A in music composition. He loves strings so those are his prefered instruments, bass is kinda the love of his life!!!. He was working hard doing all kinds of gigs and playing for bands, even tried teaching when he met Kim...and now here we are! (Lol , I don't know why I have so much fun making this stories up).

I love your idea! I'm sure Sassy will be an amazing #1 fan

Oh, yes I can be the #1 fan lol
    I can scream, pull my hair, cry, stalk... I can be your nightmare dressed like a daydream. Ahahahhahaha

iOS
    07/2014 
    Naimonster wrote: »

Oh my! *drool*

iOS
    07/2014 
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts

I loved the story!

Jesse can totally play the guitar. :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Hi everyone!

I went through thousands the last time I tried that - over $10k I think! I hate dating events. Lol

(I can't stand the dating aspect of the game anyway...they call way too often and it's so one sided and unrealistic.)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It's definitely not the perfect timing for a dating event on my game. I don't have enough cash to spend on my doll's hubby.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Hi, guys! when the update came out and I saw the new clothes, I thought immediately that it would be a Show Your Style event this weekend! Hasn't that how they've done it the last 2 times? Like, the new designer clothes come out, then they do the style event? I can't remember for sure, but that's kinda what I've been thinking! It's definitely been a long time since we've had a dating event, so that would be totally logical too haha :) I can't wait to find out!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Has anyone completed the second audition for Marzio? What's the right choice, pout or smile? Olivier said to be original, haters gonna hate or something like that!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Hi, guys! when the update came out and I saw the new clothes, I thought immediately that it would be a Show Your Style event this weekend! Hasn't that how they've done it the last 2 times? Like, the new designer clothes come out, then they do the style event? I can't remember for sure, but that's kinda what I've been thinking! It's definitely been a long time since we've had a dating event, so that would be totally logical too haha :) I can't wait to find out!!

I think we had to wait a week or two for the Lagerfeld Show Me Your Style event. I'm sure Glu will do one for Balmain but the rumor is that this weekend is dating.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens