Comeback

MarJohMarJoh Registered Users 4 Posts
The number of fans I'm getting is less than ever before. I just did a party and only got 700 fans. Is this normal now?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Once you start a comeback you only get a small number of fans at a party at the beginning, but I thought it was more. I don't recall 700. When did you take the comeback but more importantly, where did you have the party? I'm thinking more guests at the party might mean more fans. Can you supply more details? I remember being very discouraged, but, you've got all the wealth and accumulations that you had when you were number 1, so it won't take long before the fan numbers are up again.

Also, just include your platform. Lets see if we can't figure this out. :)

Lastly, I deleted your duplicated thread. It usually takes a smidge longer than 4 minutes before a thread/post gets approved. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I am B+ list and I went through my game and put the number of fans for each 5 star completed party at Calabasas with 7 guests.

E+ list = +789 fans
    D+ list = +5,750 fans
    C+ list = +60,416 fans
    B+ list = +512,500 fans

And I haven't gotten to A+ list yet... aha... SOON.
  • aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts
    1,100,000 fans per 3 hour party once you reach the A+ list.
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
  • MarJohMarJoh Registered Users 4 Posts
    I had the party in Punta Mita. I started my comeback just over a week ago. What is a 'platform' ? I know, I saw the note about moderators just after I posted the second one, sorry lol :)

Thanks for all the info guys. I will plot on.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    I am B+ list and I went through my game and put the number of fans for each 5 star completed party at Calabasas with 7 guests.

E+ list = +789 fans
    D+ list = +5,750 fans
    C+ list = +60,416 fans
    B+ list = +512,500 fans

And I haven't gotten to A+ list yet... aha... SOON.

Thank you soooo much for this. I knew it was just the mechanics of the Comeback. I never watched how few fans I got for things till I reached AList. Too depressing. :)

But nice to meet you Marjoh. You'll climb back so much faster now than in the beginning. THe worst part of the comeback, when you get back to A list, and you're near the top.....then along comes an update with a higher number of max fans.

Enjoy the upcoming Weekend event, and be sure and check out the party thread, linked in my signature below. You'll forget all your fan issues. Take a break from the Climb. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary