Update 4.4.0 is here!!

Comments

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I haven't done the 2nd one yet but I was so glad when we got SOME type of direction i.e. the guy said 'be yourself.' I never know which type of answer we are 'supposed' to give in the game and I hate when I get 'zapped' by the wrong answer.

Sometimes the answers are so similar I wanna do the Home Alone scream. Lol

(Writers: these past few days' events have had very clear writing and very different answers to give from the other ones; so thank you! That makes it so much more fun. And more stress-free. And my oh my isn't Cassio feeling himself in that ToC runway show?! Lol)

A Show Your Style event for Balmain would be fun. Maybe in the New Year. There is so much going on in December and they didn't do the one for KL right away, if memory serves.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Has anyone completed the second audition for Marzio? What's the right choice, pout or smile? Olivier said to be original, haters gonna hate or something like that!

On the first gig I chose the usual pose and smile, classic whatever.
    On the second gig I chose pout, and dance.

Marzio went with someone else. I just got a call from Maria letting me know, and instead I have a gig in Punta Mita.
    iOS
    On the first one I chose sassy, then classic poses.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I've been chosen, yay! On the first gig I went with the bold options. And on the second one I did the same as Ali.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I've been chosen, yay! On the first gig I went with the bold options. And on the second one I did the same as Ali.

Good job Charli! I'm now busy with more Balmain gigs for Olivier.
    iOS
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm impressed lots of people with musical abilities! Maybe we'll need some auditions:p

I was chosen for Marzio gig too! What called my attention was the random rival NPC of this storyline being a woman and that her look really good for a NPC:
    NTl1vaH.png?1

For those that are concern about money for the date event, remember that this type of event don't requires k$ for finished it, pay for dates just make you end the event faster, you always can go to free dates on many locations!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Here's Dixie's random rival NPC.

66265E55-6761-4947-A25F-6616EB0A13A6_zpsyhyhs7c8.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    They actually don't look bad like regular NPCs for some reason.
    PM to add
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I think we had to wait a week or two for the Lagerfeld Show Me Your Style event. I'm sure Glu will do one for Balmain but the rumor is that this weekend is dating.
    Yeah.. That makes sense :) I just couldn't remember if we got the style event right away or after a week or so. It really has been "forever" since we've had a dating event haha :) thanks!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I have a question......the Mazzei (sp) audition, with this Bim that says her father's a friend, blah blah.....is there anyone who DID get the gig? We had to choose poses, but I can't imagine all 3 games, not getting the gig. Was it going to fail no matter what?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I have a question......the Mazzei (sp) audition, with this Bim that says her father's a friend, blah blah.....is there anyone who DID get the gig? We had to choose poses, but I can't imagine all 3 games, not getting the gig. Was it going to fail no matter what?
    Yeah, I got the job. I think I went with classy, dance, smile and something else. What could we choose again?
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Yay!!!!!

A friend was kind enough to gift me the $50K necklace and I purchased the dress. Love the look :) it's perfect for the holidays!

PhotoGrid_1449777114120_zpsaz1maqwj.jpg

Lckynicki wrote: »
    I spend 50k and 30k on Necklace and dress. I knew I was going to earn my money back fast anyways lol
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Well it's up to you but the shoes hair and accessories go perfectly!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Yeah, I got the job. I think I went with classy, dance, smile and something else. What could we choose again?

Ahh, I didn't dance. ;( so, what did I miss out on? And I got news..the chick with the attitude just stood there like cutout. She made Willow Pape look good. Sigh. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I didn't get the gig, either & I had a 5 star rating. It sux but I guess they are trying to delay putting Olivier in the photo booth.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I got the gig. When you meet Olivier he says the key is being modern. So on the first audition I didn't take the classic option and then later chose goofy pose. The next I did smile instead of pout and danced. The carefree options are they key bc Olivier says not to not bother with haters.
    I came here to post this but now feel sad that the absence of the daily gift boxes has caused BobbieM to want to quit the game and forum both :(

Please help her, Glu. Get someone on the phone with her...ask her for her Hollywood ID and fix it! Please?

Here is the first daily array, I can't really tell what is in it. I see a pair of holly earrings on one side. I got 10 energy bolts.

8shgvy2.jpg
  • LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I came here to post this but now feel sad that the absence of the daily gift boxes has caused BobbieM to want to quit the game and forum both :(

Please help her, Glu. Get someone on the phone with her...ask her for her Hollywood ID and fix it! Please?

Here is the first daily array, I can't really tell what is in it. I see a pair of holly earrings on one side. I got 10 energy bolts.

8shgvy2.jpg

I always get 10 bolts energy
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
    Did you guys charm Olivier to model the Balmainia collection? I didn't, 12 k-stars is a lot!

Sn5QVw4.png

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Thanks BobbieM I like the Balmain looks the last one with the dress and boots is my favourite with the leggings looking like black tights that works really well! And it is nice to have more bright colours in the wardrobe for a change :)

Thank you! I e been mixing them up even more with the colored jeans and they really look great so many ways. Bottom line is that I'm glad I bought the Balmain stuff for the color, it's meshing better together with a lot of the black clothing and making my world so much more colorful!!
    Oh, that's great news! I don't know if it's possible, but I'd really like Olivia to have a baby before Christmas is over (the baby clothessssssss). I'm going to have to grind, grind, grind.

I wouldn't worry too much about the baby clothes going away. They left all the Halloween baby clothes, I don't think they will purge those like they do the adult ones. The baby stuff is there for us to buy where as the adult stuff is all attached to events.
    I went through thousands the last time I tried that - over $10k I think! I hate dating events. Lol

(I can't stand the dating aspect of the game anyway...they call way too often and it's so one sided and unrealistic.)

I'm actually happy about it because I don't have to worry about trying to do a quest and having my husband nag at me daily for dates or paying 10 K Stars to keep the @ss from Divorcing me.
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Yay!!!!!

A friend was kind enough to gift me the $50K necklace and I purchased the dress. Love the look :) it's perfect for the holidays!

PhotoGrid_1449777114120_zpsaz1maqwj.jpg

I'm in love with this look. I hope that dress stays in the store so I can get it (not leveled up enough yet). I love it. I also had an amazingly kind friend gift me the necklace, so I am anxiously hoping I can get the dress, even though it's the dreaded black color! Love your style!!

8shgvy2.jpg

It's okay Polka. I'm trying my best. I've very depressed that I'm not getting any holiday stuff and even more sad that Glu just doesn't care. I have not yet tried to tweet them but I am going to try that suggestion next. I don't know how much longer I will continue because it's sad and I've poured so much time and money (when I can) into the game and to not get holiday stuff because they did the box rather then put it in the store :( it's iust sad.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Does anyone know which one to choose? I do remember their names but from previous storylines but don't remember what the quests were about then...

image_zpsdef5rigg.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Novia is the owner of the company we worked for previously, but were involved in privacy invasion. Leo was the guy who warned us about Novia's intentions, that they're going too far and you should stand up against them!

I assume it's safe to work with Leo?

Yes now I remember, thanks!!!
    Novia is the owner of the company we worked for previously, but were involved in privacy invasion. Leo was the guy who warned us about Novia's intentions, that they're going too far and you should stand up against them!

I assume it's safe to work with Leo?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Did you guys charm Olivier to model the Balmainia collection? I didn't, 12 k-stars is a lot!

I don't know if I reached that point already, I had a gig with him and Kim at Panino, I'm still on that storyline, but the next gig isn't there again!

Ok guys who is Jimmy? He won the lottery and wants to meet Vats in Vegas...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Ok guys who is Jimmy? He won the lottery and wants to meet Vats in Vegas...

Our old friend, before we were famous. Love when they recur characters and storylines! I wish he'd tell us more about our past life this time. :p

Our old friend, before we were famous. Love when they recur characters and storylines! I wish he'd tell us more about our past life this time. :p

Oh I remember that storyline, too bad that I don't remeber how Jimmy looks in my game, guess I'll find out in 10 hours!

Thanks Charli!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Anybody else doing the Jimmy Jones storyline?

I'm on the first gig, he ordered a fancy soup with gold in it. Now I can pay for the half or say no. Any suggestion, what to do? :confused:

I said no. During the second gig with him you get a similar question which I also declined. After that gig he calls you that he appears to be broke and asks your help with a gig, which I accepted. Turned out fine for me!

I'm on the first gig, he ordered a fancy soup with gold in it. Now I can pay for the half or say no. Any suggestion, what to do? :confused:
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Gold soup? Now I'm really curious about this guy. I'm going to choose 'yes' and then I come back here to tell you guys the results!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts

I just did it. I told him I would split it. I found bushed the gig with stars and some Kash and it was over and he's gone now. Lol
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Here's Jimmy!
    tGwoxVH.png?1

I paid for the soup and now he wants to meet me at Dubai, you know India lol

Well I paid 2k for nothing, but Vats needs these diva moments of burning cash!

I like this Jimmy, he's that kind of stupid guy that brings a dark side of us and Vats is all nice guy all the time, boring!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!