Message Center: Drop Notes to Friends Here!

1235Next

Comments

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Thanks girls for your concern! Also for the other pms. You're all too kind! I've missed everyone and I'm ok. I can't believe how much catching up I have to do.

OMG!!!!! The Christmas update!!!! The decorations! The Balmain clothes! I face lit up and I gasped when I saw them (I bet you did the same, Sassy! lol).

Hope everyone is well and coolio :)

Oh girl, I'm so glad you're fine!!!

And yes, I was acting like crazy woman when I saw the clothes, like "OMG OMG OMG I need it all" LOL
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Nai, thank you so so so much!!! I'm speechless! I wish for a Santa like you in real life lol

#DiamondsAreGirlsBestFriend
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I'm posting here because obviously it would contradict the essence of my post if I wrote this in Hooka. Nobody probably cares for my two cents, but I'll say what I think MAYBE have happened.

The forum was beginning to feel uniformed, we had a weekend thread and a weekend fashion thread to show our new items. There are also the cool daily threads we can post in too, e.g. OOTD and How You Style. Before this, most people would agree it was a bit messy.

The fact that there have been a few glitches etc means people haven't known where to post. Plus accidentally there are people who forget to stick to any uniformity. We can still have fun here even if the threads are structured. Imagine being a new player and searching for help, without tagged titles etc, you'd be lost.

I was just about to post in the weekly fashion thread and I noticed it was closed due to the above, so I understand what you guys are saying. I agree. However, I imagine it must be quite a job to keep this up and try to please everyone.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Thank you, Stephk111 and PolkaDot for referring gigs to me while this glitch is occurring so that I can earn a few Kstars :) I appreciate it!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Thank you, Stephk111 and PolkaDot for referring gigs to me while this glitch is occurring so that I can earn a few Kstars :) I appreciate it!

Very welcome! I just happened to see your 'plea for help' and took a world tour til someone gave me a gig to send to you :)

I'll keep trying, too, til your glitch gets fixed. I didn't find any the 2nd time I played KKH today, then I had to put the tablet away.

BTW, re: the other post above, I care for your .02; and it was a good post, too. FWIW.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    How do you trigger a referral for a friend? Someone wrote you do a job with an NPC, and yet, I have NEVER gotten that opportunity. I have gotten referred jobs. That is an awesome way around the glitch.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks, Dot, you're a sweetheart :)

I know, Koko, cool way to get around the glitch! I didn't even realise until Stephk sent me that gig :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai