PLUNGE!! Comeback #1 Money Maker

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
I'm up for my first.. Do y'all think I should wait till after the holiday stuff or just jump?

I don't want to lose my A list Hubby, will I?
I keep the baby, car and houses from what I understand.

Jump or Stay?! ٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Go ahead, take the dress and the plunge, and the extra 3 energy, you lose nothing except fans and your rank. Everything else stays the same, except for the aforementioned perks. Go for it Bobbie, just watch out for those snarky comments from strangers in restaurants and clubs.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    You keep your baby and houses AND car if you mean your date, then no you will not lose your hubby. I think you should go ahead and do it! :)
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    About a week ago I did my first comeback. I'm a B lister now. You keep everything except for your rank. I totally ranked up fast though. I kept my houses, my jet, my babies, and my hubby. Plus I friended every single NPC before I did my comeback, so thanks to that, I have zero snarky comments from them.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Okay!! I guess I will take the plunge!! I just worried about upcoming quests because these comebacks seem themed and I don't want that to ruin the holiday events for me!

I'm such a scary cat!!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Is there anywhere where the entire outfit is posted before I pick? I'm picking based on the clothing. Lol
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Is there anywhere where the entire outfit is posted before I pick? I'm picking based on the clothing. Lol
    On my game the selections were these....

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169535-ootd-goals&p=416779&viewfull=1#post416779
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I would've said wait til the New Year but you are brave to take that plunge!

I don't know if I will ever 'restart' or do a comeback or whatever, just because there is so much to learn, first. I don't want to lose the things I have in wardrobe or the gifts people gave me. I don't want to have to struggle again and it took me foreverrrrr to make it to number 1 to begin with and I often drop to 10 or so even now. Lol

I never throw VIP parties unless it's a party event is probably part of that.
    Okay!! I guess I will take the plunge!! I just worried about upcoming quests because these comebacks seem themed and I don't want that to ruin the holiday events for me!

I'm such a scary cat!!

There is going to be so much going on in December - I'd focus on that and relax if it were me but it's not me so...think what you want more and go for it :)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

I'm such a scary cat!!

I think that you should definitely go for it especially when Glu is always increasing the max number of fans.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I say go for it. Especially with all the gigs/parties/dating events we're likely to have for weekend events you'll probably build back up to the a list even quicker.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    PolkaDot wrote: »

I don't know if I will ever 'restart' or do a comeback or whatever, just because there is so much to learn, first. I don't want to lose the things I have in wardrobe or the gifts people gave me. I don't want to have to struggle again and it took me foreverrrrr to make it to number 1 to begin with and I often drop to 10 or so even now. Lol

I thought we didn't lose any of that?! I thought the fans and the rank were really all we lost. The rest stayed. Now I am afraid. I don't want to do a comeback for a dress to lose all my gifts or special clothing! EEK!! Maybe I will hang on until after New Year! But then I don't want to lose nothing then either. Ugh! If it's rank and fans I would have no problem but not losing my stuff!
    I think that you should definitely go for it especially when Glu is always increasing the max number of fans.

Did you lose clothes, gifts, etc or just fans and numbers.
    I say go for it. Especially with all the gigs/parties/dating events we're likely to have for weekend events you'll probably build back up to the a list even quicker.

I think I can build fans and rank up faster. My problem is that I don't want to lose stuff; gifts, clothing, cars, baby, Hubby, etc.
    I have to make sure lil Annabelle is taken care of right?! I'm excited to start this new quest!! Those on my friends don't delete me because I am an E Lister.. Won't be long ;)

11EF7682-61C1-4B36-A02A-F8D4CF84B2D3_zpskys65q4h.jpg

3D641D99-CEB4-412D-B18D-F16993DE6084_zpsqex7rraw.jpg
    Did you lose clothes, gifts, etc or just fans and numbers.

When you choose to make a comeback, you get to keep everything except you just lose your fanbase. You will dropped down to the e-list and will move up your ranking faster. When you reach the a-list, you're slowly climbing up the top star list. I think that party events will help you to progress on your first comeback and the other two comebacks if you choose to do it.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Congrats and good luck
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

When you choose to make a comeback, you get to keep everything except you just lose your fanbase. You will dropped down to the e-list and will move up your ranking faster. When you reach the a-list, you're slowly climbing up the top star list. I think that party events will help you to progress on your first comeback and the other two comebacks if you choose to do it.

Sorry sweetie, it's too hard to read what you've written with the colors all over. Can we use black ink so it's more readable? <3
    Yay congrats, Bobbie!!! You will shoot up to A list in no time, you'll see. Ain't it fun, though? comebacks are awesome.
    Yay! Congrats and good luck!

Thanks!!
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Yay congrats, Bobbie!!! You will shoot up to A list in no time, you'll see. Ain't it fun, though? comebacks are awesome.

Simon is already blowing my phone up like crazy. I am glad I did it. I've done a ton more gigs then I did when I was at #1. And all I did lose was fan base and any clothing I didn't buy that's locked at say level 20, because I'm level 1 again, but I'd bough ten all I wanted so I am not terribly bothered.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats!

That dress is sexy :p
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Congrats!

That dress is sexy :p

THANK YOU! It was a hard decision because I loved them all, but I figured "money maker" comeback would be the best first comeback so I can get a huge stash of Kash for my baby and playing later in the game. I'll watch for Newbies and do random gifts ;)
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

When you do a Comeback You don't lose anything but fans and your ranking. You keep all clothes, friends, houses, pets, Kash, k stars, etc.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Sorry sweetie, it's too hard to read what you've written with the colors all over. Can we use black ink so it's more readable? <3

Oh sorry about that. I copied & pasted what I typed before. Can you see it now?

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

HollySisk wrote: »
    When you do a Comeback You don't lose anything but fans and your ranking. You keep all clothes, friends, houses, pets, Kash, k stars, etc.

This is good to know. It's been one thing that has kept me from trying a "Comeback."

Also because it took a loooooooooooooooooooong time to get to # 1 to begin with.

So when people do a Comeback, guys, they start as a D lister again? With all that loss of respect? How does it affect gigs, since you get extra points in gigs if you are an A lister, no? And you get really crummy gigs if you are a D lister again?

And how long does it take, and what is the secret to climbing back up?

If anyone doesn't wanna answer - don't, but please no snark, and yes I know there is already a Comeback thread. It's a monster and I can't read all of that.

I'll be watching your progress here, and cheering you on, Bobbie.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You go down to E+ (the plus stands for the designation that you've already done it, and this is your first comeback. You keep everything except your rank, and your fans. You don't lose anything, don't drop any levels. You get rude behavior by NPCs in bars, AGAIN, but your bonus filled in star during dates and gigs, doesn't come from your number of fans, or your Letter List, it has to do with the mathematically formula of Stars/Hearts needed in your game to get the bonus star. Hope this helps Dot. And I'l go over to take a look at the Comeback thread and see what's wrong with it. There should be a clearcut opening post explaining what the Comeback entails. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This is good to know. It's been one thing that has kept me from trying a "Comeback."

Also because it took a loooooooooooooooooooong time to get to # 1 to begin with.

So when people do a Comeback, guys, they start as a D lister again? With all that loss of respect? How does it affect gigs, since you get extra points in gigs if you are an A lister, no? And you get really crummy gigs if you are a D lister again?

And how long does it take, and what is the secret to climbing back up?

I think that my quote that I reposted answers most of your questions.

I think that the fashion icon and the money maker comebacks are job related. It actually gives an extra energy boost and new action tasks. For example, I'm in my second comeback on my game and I've chosen fashion icon and love guru. Now I have 40 energy. When I choose my last and final comeback which is money maker, I will have 43 energy altogether. The love guru only has to do with your love life.

On your first comeback, you get a storyline gig that comes with the comeback. The other two comebacks doesn't have any storyline gigs. When you're an e-lister, Simon will offer you 1 and/or 3 side gigs on your first comeback. After you choose another comeback, Simon will only offer you 3 and/or 8 hr side gigs.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

You go down to E+ (the plus stands for the designation that you've already done it, and this is your first comeback. You keep everything except your rank, and your fans. You don't lose anything, don't drop any levels. You get rude behavior by NPCs in bars, AGAIN, but your bonus filled in star during dates and gigs, doesn't come from your number of fans, or your Letter List, it has to do with the mathematically formula of Stars/Hearts needed in your game to get the bonus star. Hope this helps Dot. And I'l go over to take a look at the Comeback thread and see what's wrong with it. There should be a clearcut opening post explaining what the Comeback entails. :)

Thanks, Koko!

No need to fix anything in the Comeback thread. Hint picked up though. I will read the opening page of it :) Thank you.

Carol: I have no idea which post you are referring to, since everyone here often quotes and posts. But it is OK. Koko answered me.

Could you remove the last line, in the quote labeled with my name, in your post though, because I didn't write that (last) line. And it sounds a bit dismissive. Thanks in advance.

Carol: I have no idea which post you are referring to, since everyone here often quotes and posts. But it is OK. Koko answered me.

Could you remove the last line, in the quote labeled with my name, in your post though, because I didn't write that (last) line. And it sounds a bit dismissive. Thanks in advance.

Oh I didn't noticed that. I already fixed it.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Carol...... ^ TYVM <3