Weekend Event 12/11/15 ~ Celebrate the Festival of Lights with Love, It's a Date! :)

Comments

• kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I'm so jealous of the white dress you got yesterday, Sassy. Yesterday I opened my game, saw you in my contacts and my reaction was *WOOOOW, I really need that dress!!!*

This is what I had in my box today. Yesterday I just got 3 K stars.
    2aakphx.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Here's my giftbox choices. After buying 2 in the other games, with horrible results, for the 3rd game, I took just the one free box. Smart move. How is this a special giftbox?

268b9862-32e7-4647-8082-324251f04491_zpswvqngkdn.png

Oh, excuse me, I actually spent 10 Stars for 750$, after getting the free 4 energy. I'm in an event slump. The Scrooge gift boxes are NOT what I waited for all year. Day 2: 3 games total spent onSpecial Holiday giftboxes over 2 days 135Stars. Disappointment? Unbelievable.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    LOL my second holiday gift box gave me energy AGAIN. That's 2/2. Talk about poor luck. I forgot to screenshot what my boxes looked like, but literally all the boxes were energy or cash except for ONE which had the white dress. That's just evil...
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    What the... Can't believe I picked the worst boxes from this pallet! Slightly better than yesterday's $350 and 4 energy, but still..! :(
    E3A4BA87-1405-488F-8AEC-5BE9A62B5A36_zpspqntsgln.png

I usually get mad when that happens to me too! Glu should really exclude the daily gift box clothing, cash, and energy bolts from the hoilday gift box.
    I usually just pick at random, maybe I should start opening strategically and I might win something..?! Last good thing I won was the eyelashes months ago!

Did anyone work out if these gift boxes continue after the event? I hope so!

I usually just choose any random box as well. I never have a strategy when I open up a box.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I didn't charm Oliver because who cares lol he's in a bunch of other main storyline gigs. I was given an option to sabotage Willow so that we didn't have to share the photo shoot in the last gig I guess. Maria called and said I didn't get the job and neither did Willow and then I got a bunch of stars. Womp womp.
    I had no option but to charm Oliver!! I was livid at being forced to waste 2 k-stars but I didn't think I had an alternative, the only other option was 'come back later' and I didn't think I would be able to complete the event without making that yellow exclamation mark bubble go away first. Grrrrr how annoying...
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    So I had no self-control today when my Holiday daily box came... And it paid of, got a special item in my third try!!!

image_zps7wgwmt9e.png

The black dress and thigh boots were also in there, but I did not take a pic.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    Does anyone know how long the special daily giftboxes will be around? I'm hoping it's not just a weekend thing.
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I usually get mad when that happens to me too! Glu should really exclude the daily gift box clothing, cash, and energy bolts from the hoilday gift box.

I usually just choose any random box as well. I never have a strategy when I open up a box.

Did you win anything nice in today's gift box? Hope so :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Ugh opened the daily boxes and got money on 2 and 3 kstars on the last
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    So close!

PhotoGrid_1449934044860_zps5qq9lugs.jpg

This box was better than yesterday's tho....
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I only got the regular gift boxes today. :( Anyone else?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Did you win anything nice in today's gift box? Hope so :)

Nope I won a daily gift box purse. The tacky blue piece of clothing was there. I'm happy that I didn't chose that box haha

tmp_18979_Screenshot_2015_12_12_11_10_18_1667057.png
    image sharing sites
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Nope I won a daily gift box purse. The tacky blue piece of clothing was there. I'm happy that I didn't chose that box haha

image sharing sites

Not too bad, I like that purse the best out of the earlier purse items. Hope we get holiday items tomorrow! At least you dodged the Cookie Monster outfit though, lol :):)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    So close!

PhotoGrid_1449934044860_zps5qq9lugs.jpg

This box was better than yesterday's tho....

Can you model the leggings? Are they special or like similar to the ones we already own.

Hope you win more items tomorrow!!
    PM to add

image sharing sites

I don't mind winning the blue furball :p
    PM to add
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vats, Amy, I just finished the third event gig - I charmed Olivier and done nothing to Willow and I've been chosen and got exactly 50 bonus points from Maria's call! YAY! 568 points currently :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Vats, Amy, I just finished the third event gig - I charmed Olivier and done nothing to Willow and I've been chosen and got exactly 50 bonus points from Maria's call! YAY! 568 points currently :)

Thanks for letting me know, my gig starts in just under an hour. I chose the same options as you, so yay!!!!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    You girls are so kind not to do anything to her. I obviously told Maria to sabotage her. I'll have to wait and see how my gig goes.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    You girls are so kind not to do anything to her. I obviously told Maria to sabotage her. I'll have to wait and see how my gig goes.

My doll sabotage her too lol

Willow was being extremely rude to my doll as always.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I try to avoid the Willow drama now, I used to try and be mean back earlier in the game. My doll is a lot more chilled out these days when it comes to Willow, but would have done anything to get that gig, including sabotage. That's why I asked earlier what to do, but I'm glad I chose the do nothing option now!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    I try to avoid the Willow drama now, I used to try and be mean back earlier in the game. My doll is a lot more chilled out these days when it comes to Willow, but would have done anything to get that gig, including sabotage. That's why I asked earlier what to do, but I'm glad I chose the do nothing option now!

I charmed Oliver then told Maria to sabotage Willow. Kate said that she had 40 points when she chose those options. Willow is witch and she needs a taste of her own medicine lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

Thanks Sassy!

I think possibly goes this way...

Charm + Do nothing = 50
    Charm + Sabotage = 40
    Don't Charm + Do nothing = 30
    Don't Charm + Sabotage = 20(?)

They already did this kind of thing before, but if our choices matter at the end we shouldn't have to put so much effort on those long gigs! They can go with long gigs or with gigs that offer options not both at same time, so messy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

If it's Willow, I don't mind being a mean b!tch and lose out on extra event points :D

We don't get to be so mean irl so I take advantage of it in game.

Oh Vats, I chose the worst option!
    PM to add
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    tumblr_nz7wipxJqg1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

another miss this weekend! I actually go out of my way to choose boxes/the area I usually don't and get this to show for it. And I was so close to the hat/hair

Ah well, I shall remind myself that it's all just pixels anyway while being a little tweaked that the outfits for the event aren't swapped instead.

I usually always pick the same boxes. It seems it has worked more often then not. Lol
    I collected my daily one yesterday at 12pm, and when the event rolled out I collected the special one at 7pm.

I was just able to collect my daily one again, it's 12.20pm for me.

liNKYSM.jpg
    a846GU5.jpg

I'm mad I missed out on the hair again! But yay to having 2 gift boxes to open daily!

Good lawd!! All y'all are getting TWO gift boxes and I can't even get one daily box
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Yes I know the pants are *there* but that wasn't what I meant...They are called nude for a reason...it's just an odd illusion to want in a pair of pants, IMO.

They are modeled after what the Kardashians wear and they all have medium to dark complexions...the nude pants don't look the same on them as a doll who has a pale skin tone.

If you have to squint and stare to make sure someone's wearing pants, and they are wearing an open coat on top of that, it's not a mental image I really want to greet my doll in.

To each their own. If you love them I'm glad.

Sorry love, I think we misunderstood one another. I am not too much of a fan of the "nude" phase either (besides shoes, idk, I like nude shoes/heels). Obviously we all know that the nude pants are there but I mentioned the color because on my Android I can HARDLY see them on my lighter skinned doll. On my iPhone 6S Plus they are much darker, almost brown. They actually are the opposite and look strangely odd in the darker dolls. Weird. I think nude is a color Glu should stay away from or be more selective!!
    I have an iPhone and I've been getting all my points! But.. My daughter plays on a Samsung tablet, and I noticed she was playing the older version and had just gotten the normal daily gift box. So I asked her to give it to me so I could update it for her, and when she opened it, she was able to get another giftbox right away and it was one of the winter ones! Kinda cool :) but... She hasn't gotten any weekend gigs yet :( she's able to date and get the event points, but there's no storyline for her =\ weird.

There is something with this. Always watch the version because I have been trying to sent gifts left and right and I keep getting the "so & so has an older version and cannot accept this gift". I don't like it. Everyday before I launch the game I do a quick update check. Annoying but it's better to be proactive.
    If you see any styling of it, please post :) I'm just curious how different can this tights look, as compared to the one we already have.

Right!! Can we please have some different colors or something!! I am soooooooo over all the black and come on, some cream colored rights would be the cutest with some of the looks. But I'd also like TIGHTS (has the feet) and not LEGGINGS (no feet bare foot/ankle).
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    We're getting there, Kat is done, AppleP and Z are working on it. Love the earwarmers, and the boots. Now if the girls had holiday sweaters like the guys it would be awesome. ;)

I made corn muphins this morning, while the boys were out Christmas shopping for me. lol.

They looked similar to this this.

678441.jpg

Now they look like crumbs on an empty plate. lol.

Oh, and I'm getting one gift box a day, and I showed what they look like. lol. I'm just telling myself there's nothing in the gift boxes for me, but I buy the extras anyway. Sigh. But it's a game, it's all good. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    =Naimonster;420005]I always pick the first 3 boxes, I wanted to get the 3rd box but with a slip of hand hit "Done" and there goes my sunglasses.

Regardless, I'm happy that I got the earrings on my free box, and then I bought the next one. BAM! White gown. Makes my day :o

AjjXsAX.jpg

Lucky duck!! I really want the earrings, white dress and the black boots! If I could get those I'd be happy, but I need daily boxes in order in attempt to get them :,(
    I usually just pick at random, maybe I should start opening strategically and I might win something..?! Last good thing I won was the eyelashes months ago!

Did anyone work out if these gift boxes continue after the event? I hope so!

I was picking the same boxes for a while and then I decided tonic them
    Up. That didn't help so I went back to the same three (but these are paid boxes because I don't get daily boxes anymore! I'm confused on which is the better option. LOL
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Im so sad i dont get daily boxes :( want that white gown soo bad

Im with you sweetie. I don't get them either. It makes me so sad!
    Here's my giftbox choices. After buying 2 in the other games, with horrible results, for the 3rd game, I took just the one free box. Smart move. How is this a special giftbox?

268b9862-32e7-4647-8082-324251f04491_zpswvqngkdn.png

Oh, excuse me, I actually spent 10 Stars for 750$, after getting the free 4 energy. I'm in an event slump. The Scrooge gift boxes are NOT what I waited for all year. Day 2: 3 games total spent onSpecial Holiday giftboxes over 2 days 135Stars. Disappointment? Unbelievable.

Scrooge gift boxes. LOL Scrooge is drawn to me!!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Last Night my husband asked for a baby and I spazzed & said no because I was unsure and now I'm worried he won't ask again xD

I always told myself I'd consider children when I had enough to buy the calabasas house, which I have now, and since my husband works from home & I'm sure our families would love a new member to love maybe it's time to have a baby & start a comeback for the new year? Hmm....
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    We're getting there, Kat is done, AppleP and Z are working on it. Love the earwarmers, and the boots. Now if the girls had holiday sweaters like the guys it would be awesome. ;)

I made corn muphins this morning, while the boys were out Christmas shopping for me. lol.

They looked similar to this this.

678441.jpg

Now they look like crumbs on an empty plate. lol.

Oh, and I'm getting one gift box a day, and I showed what they look like. lol. I'm just telling myself there's nothing in the gift boxes for me, but I buy the extras anyway. Sigh. But it's a game, it's all good. ;)

Christmas Sweaters would be amazing!! I just wish they would drop them in the store and let us buy them. That way we could buy what it is we like!
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Last Night my husband asked for a baby and I spazzed & said no because I was unsure and now I'm worried he won't ask again xD

I always told myself I'd consider children when I had enough to buy the calabasas house, which I have now, and since my husband works from home & I'm sure our families would love a new member to love maybe it's time to have a baby & start a comeback for the new year? Hmm....

He will ask again. I just did a baby and a comeback! I am
    Up from E List to D List already. Seems to be going okay and I'm trucking along!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    He will ask again. I just did a baby and a comeback! I am
    Up from E List to D List already. Seems to be going okay and I'm trucking along!

I'm at the top with only a few thousand away from 600 million fans so now I wish I'd done the comeback a lot sooner. I just liked being #1 so bad XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Oooh DMV got the tights? I would love to see a side by side of them with the tights that already exist in the wardrobe!
    iOS