How You Style

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida & Jack went jogging together with their workout gear.

#morningroutine
    #stayfit&uplift

s31s46.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Carol Davida & Jack went jogging together with their workout gear.

#morningroutine
    #stayfit&uplift

s31s46.jpg
    If I ever see someone wearing a fedora while jogging I won't be able to stop laughing xD
    If I ever see someone wearing a fedora while jogging I won't be able to stop laughing xD

LOL the Glu gods are not allowing me to change his hat into a beanie.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You look great Carol. And thank you. :) You've helped very much. Now, I have to find where among the boxes and garlands and nutcrackers I left my devices, so I can go morph into Butterfly for today's clothing pick. lol.

Oh wait, that was yesterday? Figures. I'm always late for things. lol. ok. Blue Sweatshirt. Now I'll go find those darn games. They're like my dog. Refuse to answer when I call them. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    image_zpscq35doeh.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    SAD I missed yesterday - since that's one of my favorite tops! - but here's today's -

tumblr_nz5yzo48GW1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

perfect for a sunset run on the beach ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I think it goes really well with these shoes. I'm also really digging the sunglasses that I got from the last VIP event.
    image_zpsjzrzemu9.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    SAD I missed yesterday - since that's one of my favorite tops!

You can "catch up" and style the shirt from the day you missed. Others have done that and Nai is fine with it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Dixie is running errands in Hollywood.

FE7378AF-E617-44E2-9068-444498549A8A_zpsi7gqutuy.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • johnmarryjohnmarry Registered Users 1 Posts
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I know I'm not keeping up guys but here was my take on the jean shorts + black tights. I actually like that look because I used to wear black tights with almost everything. And then, boots too.

My boots would've been shorter though and I didn't ever wear jean shorts but, here.

tVNTv22.jpg
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    It's time to get sexy, today we have bralets, well guys don't but the sexiest would be this. A bright color choice to attract all the attention you need. Would you keep it simple or go all out?

Bare it!

XTWaSGi.jpg
    PM to add
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    this tank top would be a lot better if we could wear stuff over it.
    image_zpsddvpx1uy.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Some beach bums, there needs to be better tanks and shorts for both female and male.

353cpzm.jpg
    Sophie
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Clubbing in Vegas :)
    8B810763-3F42-43FA-813C-8175B4E19B77_zpspswcvjfa.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    2q9gpj5.jpg

wissqp.png

Carol Davida is going to the beach and Jack is gonna chill on a sunny day by the pool side.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Feelin sexy in Miami on pic 1
    Channeling my inner Natalie Portman on pic 2 #ReadyToStrip lol

30ufxqw.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Agree about being able to wear jackets over tops, and better tanks!

B i t c h mode on at the club. Side eyeing everyone and anyone.

ahbxZmS.jpg
    PM to add
    Here's Dixie trying to do something different with the pink bra AND she's standing with her new man (and my new doll) James_A_Melton. If you want to be James's friend, add him to your Game Center.

0FFD0B0B-754F-4E93-B552-9D9FBAF58CEC_zpsc8gky8m0.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    BrowserPreview_tmp%203_zps8yiqe8vo.png

Kind of wish this could go with a nice jacket. Also would have gone with boots but not enough kstars right now.
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I really love this s look and it does make the hair look a lot more realistic and pretty. I love what you've paired it with. And those shoes!! O. M. G. I really need em!!
    I don't change Cat's race because for some odd reason I strive for realism which is probably stupid as this is just a game. I don't even really like changing her eye color and hair color. This also is why I have had only one spouse and don't date anyone else in the game. My doll doesn't wear the hair because it just looks odd on her to me. Sort of like how in real life I think Solange is stunning and I adore her hair but if I tried to make my hair look like hers I would look ridiculous. However like Carol Davida I think the hair looks more like a clown than like Solange's amazing hair. The shape is sort of off to me which is unfortunate because there are fairly limited options for a player who want to go for a natural hair (think that's the term?) look so it sucks that one option isn't as nice as it could be.

I do think it looks better with the two darkest skin colors so here is my ideal look for that hair. I chose a fun club outfit because I think the hair is meant to have a fun carefree vibe. I chose the gold because I think it looks amazing on dark skin. It really pops. I'm also currently loving how beautiful the dark skin/gold accent is ever since Vogue arrived in the mail with Lupita Nyong'o on the cover with a stunning photoshoot inside so I tried to match her complexion.
    http://www.vogue.com/slideshow/13338428/lupita-nyongo-fall-2015-couture-october-cover/

05CFFA98-40BD-4C9A-8BBA-A1088894BF89_zpsolkawwxd.jpg
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Going for an "Austin Powers and the Spy who Shagged Me" Vibe lol

PhotoGrid_1446675407318_zpsdwojgv88.jpg

Side Note: I hate this hair

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress and bracelet that you have on!!
    My doll hates this afro wig so she's not going outside like that in public lol
    She tried it on inside of her closet.

This is how I styled my doll with the afro wig. I mix & matched it and accessorized her wardrobe.

I never understood how come the afro wig looks so unnatural on this game.

Screenshot_2015_11_04_18_19_43_1_1.png
    free image host

I actually think it looks great with the way you styled it!!
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    lol I can imagine people would be dragging anybody for cultural appropriation if we were at LSA

But itsso chill here, albeit a little too G Rated but it's even fun to work around it. But yeah, my doll has been many been many colors, including Chinese. If Cailtin Jenner is transgendered, then my doll is definitely transracial. And unlike most LSAers, I'm not very PC & militant when it comes to how I dress up my doll.

I don't see any issue at all with it. They are dolls. We can do what we want. Besides, the Kardashian/Jenner Klan spray tan different colors all the time, so why can't we "spray tan" LOL
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    HollySisk wrote: »
    My biggest issue with this outfit is that the pants are way too short. My second biggest issue is that it looks like the jacket is too tight and "pulling" across her torso.

33D9F049-7FA6-4CAC-A059-BD477E73FF22_zpssjyo9ays.jpg

Yeah this upsets me because I really love the outfit (although I don't own it because I don't get daily gift boxes) but it does look too short and I do wish we could change the shoes. It would change this outfit so much!!
    Chanrin wrote: »
    My doll doesn't own that expensive jacket so I'll give you her hubby

Screenshot_2015-11-08-19-47-44_zps1q53zwb9_edit_1447008702666.png_zps2z8bmibz.jpeg

O. M. G. Her shoes!! I LOVE them!!
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Midori went for bad a$$ biker babe look

PhotoGrid_1447014166144_zps9kftqkoe.jpg

I love this look!! The hair and the boots are perfect for this look!!
    I keep this casual and a bit edgy I guess...well about as edgy as these dolls can get ....
    1AF1BB2F-EDDC-40C0-B5B3-BFE99094E7F3_zpsklf65lad.jpg

I love this look! This hair is on my "praying for a throwback" LOL
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Xan went blonde for this look.

fcM4tLl.jpg

Again with my to die for hair!! I love the heels too. They look great even with a hoodie!! Who knew!! <3
    Charlotte's not sure whether she's going for a workout or aiming for casual chic and Tallulah (below) who doesn't get out much because I prefer playing on the bigger screen of my KindleFire rather than my old iPhone, is channeling her inner skater girl.

2rqm0p2.jpg

I love her look!! Her hair is rocking!!

Okay, I'm never going to "catch up" since I'm way behind but I'll start participating going forward to make it easier. Yeah. That.
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Here's Mrs Brooklyn Jackson in her Pink Bralet top. She happens to be on the beach and working on her tan so it ended up working out great. I paired it with some nice bright colors and beaded shorts. I actually am not a huge fan of the bralets but it worked out okay here!!
    018CE9D9-81C8-4684-A852-371869F946C2_zpsxv645wpb.jpg

And again Mrs Brooklyn Jackson is spotted by the paparazzi wearing a bralet while running a few errands in Hollywood after a gym workout..
    5799D80C-5EF2-4698-A82A-49A7A5D0465D_zpsw11jtiyn.jpg
    Dixie bought James the violet tank so that he's not left out of the Stylin' thread. Dixie also took him to Mexico so that their summery outfits made sense. James better start moving up the celebrity list because Dixie doesn't want a man she has to support.

D577B4E7-60C0-4456-B8DB-2E0158CF3B87_zpsxancips1.jpg

( James_A_Melton is my new KKH doll. Please add him on your GC because the dude needs friends.)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    82D3F75C-DC05-44A9-8E07-7C4365CF049F_zpsfwqighry.jpg
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    PhotoGrid_1449997582200_zpslqyurm8n.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    image_zpsdwkzwc3b.jpeg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    So many beautiful entries for the previous item, wait... do you guys like pink? Then we shall continue with pink!

Pretty in pink!

IzaCYqM.jpg
    PM to add
  • Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    30ky690.jpg
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_nzb2b57pNC1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

Something a little 'country club' for today ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats