Weekend Event 12/11/15 ~ Celebrate the Festival of Lights with Love, It's a Date! :)

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    If you get the contract, you get another gig?

Or it just ends there.

I think that was the last gig.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    The holiday daily gift box tights are navy blue. I assume they want us to wear them with the blue fur vest because we don't have anything else that works with navy tights.

17B3DEE1-64C7-451B-B45A-60B74141B939_zpspalvkknd.jpg

Thanks for posting holly! I wish they would have made them pants and not tights, and preferably wide legged! It would be nice to have some to wear with the sequin blazer
    iOS
    My gift box came a bit early today! I am very happy with the outcome. I now have the white dress, mistletoe earrings, black boots, muppet fur coat, and black dress! If I get the sequin blazer I will be stoked!

jufDBzh.png
    6FCGcF7.jpg
    w6zexyH.jpg
    iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Just got my Holiday Gift Box and I'm so happy!!

image_zps6yb9fziu.png

image_zpsma9x2pkj.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Arrrgh so close to the earrings! I was thinking should I open a third.. If I opened it would've been the first box! Why didn't I listen to my gut?! These are the items I wanted - the sparkly blazer, the Dior So real and the earrings. 2 down, one more to go.

2sboqzb.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Dixie is done with the Weekend Event so I got bored and decided it was time Dixie (and I) had a new man! Meet my new doll, James_A_Melton. Please add him as a friend on your Game Center. He needs friends.... LOL

D4D703C2-8368-4B84-A1B9-AFD30C81A0EB_zpsl2eo25vz.jpg

I added him Holly :) and I was about to suggest to someone who has that fur jacket to combine it with the ear m u ffs, because its the same color :) great combo
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Cool, today it looks like all of us got 2 items! Ali, we got the same 2 items :o

This is mine today, the 2 items I wanted!! So far I don't have the boots, leggings and sunglasses.

xDsBVrx.jpg
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Cool, today it looks like all of us got 2 items! Ali, we got the same 2 items :o

This is mine today, the 2 items I wanted!! So far I don't have the boots, leggings and sunglasses.

xDsBVrx.jpg

Awesome Nai! I know I am in the minority, but I actually like the blue fur! It's festive and cute.
    iOS
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Awesome Nai! I know I am in the minority, but I actually like the blue fur! It's festive and cute.

Same here. I think I would prefer if our doll could wear a white blouse under it but it's cute nonetheless :)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    JvR6QQN.png?1

I finished last night, but I'm not entirely satisfied cause B&V barely reached the top 25 and I went on dates on ALL game date locations from 2h dates to 8h dates, and the worst is that B was at the #114 position at the beggining of the event now he fall to #134, what kind of reward is that? We need another date event ASAP:p

Ok let's change the mood..

Happy Birthday KateP!!!!!!!

Here's your cake:
    p8KiKtL.jpg?1

Just good things to you, hope you like it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Happy birthday, Kate! :)
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!

JvR6QQN.png?1

Oh the pants, there's a difference in the pattern on the other leg. Totally ruined it! Whyyy Glu? :confused:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    Oh the pants, there's a difference in the pattern on the other leg. Totally ruined it! Whyyy Glu? :confused:

Are you sure you're Aquarius? You're so thorough that looks Virgo! I'll never notice that, if you din't said it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Haha, can't ignore it. Looks so bad! Hope it's a glitch and they'll fix it later. I'll submit a ticket.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    Haha, can't ignore it. Looks so bad! Hope it's a glitch and they'll fix it later. I'll submit a ticket.

HA good luck with that:rolleyes:!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I'm really not lucky these days ^^
    I got a regular item in my free event box and still haven't received a special christmas item from the daily boxes :(
    (and I used 25 kstars.... I don't know if I'll do that again)

6809191239506910208307727553409330118492n.jpg

I hope I'll be luckier next time :)

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    KATE_zpsx99mlegi.gif
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Yesss! Guys, it's been so long since I've been able to finish an event. I'm so happy!

image.jpg1_zpsndcm6a54.jpg
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    This is better, but still not what I wanted...

PhotoGrid_1450009812497_zpspbtnacmg.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    2015-12-12_09.53.38_zpsj3ej6iov.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1449933421335_zpsocwpgomy.jpg

Yas got the white dress!
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Ugh I loathe these daily boxes. Opened the boxes and got energy, more energy and 3 **** kstars
    Yay! I finally reached to level 36 today. Yippee!!!

And I'm happy that I finished the event. I love all of the earn ables for this dating weekend event.

tmp_13248_Screenshot_2015_12_13_03_51_15_1815215.png

tmp_13248_Screenshot_2015_12_13_04_36_37_1_89243.png

host image

P.S. I'll post pics later of my doll with her final look on the fashion thread.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    My free gift box was a fail, but I'm ok with that since I'm not very fond of this week's gift box items anyway.

3i12Fvg.png

My daily gift boxes were ok I guess. The third one included Kash as far as I remember. I refused to buy more boxes because I'm saving every K-star for the next VIP event.

UofkDOL.png

tisfjZN.png

This is the random guy I used for dates. His name is Brayden and he is a fashion photographer.

2tnUAPu.jpg

Oh, and I married him because why not?

WuUkt6d.png

I really enjoyed this event. I love dating events in general and I hope we don't have to wait 4 more months for the next one.

TUdoOb1.png
    Ugh! I got cash again and the two holiday outfits were there. I'm mad at myself for choosing the wrong box again.

121s5r6.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I just have to brag a little bit because im so happy! Today i FINALLY, after a looong time trying, got the game on my iphone (usually play on ipad) and since I havent spendt any real money on my iphone i got the option to watch vidoes for stars!! And i seriously watched and earned over 80k stars!!!!! Im over the moon right now, finallyyyyyyyyyyyy :D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Ugh! I got cash again and the two holiday outfits were there. I'm mad at myself for choosing the wrong box again.

121s5r6.png

Ugh, dear. You always seem to have bad luck with boxes. I'm so sorry. Please feel hugged!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    #Done!

11auyky.jpg

30s7vhu.jpg

.... so yeah, in between my gigs & dates with Sam, my hubby, I was having an affair with Olivier in which we both time travelled into the future & had a daughter. We named her Olivia.

#AlternateReality
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I really want the black dress from the special daily. But I've only got cash and energy from them *sigh*
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    haha Zoye! I also need more alternative timelines for Vats!

Katinkae congrats! I'm jealous of you right now, on a really good day I can get like 3 k-stars!

About the boxes I got energy today, I want that polar bear sweater, but it wasn't on my set today...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    I just have to brag a little bit because im so happy! Today i FINALLY, after a looong time trying, got the game on my iphone (usually play on ipad) and since I havent spendt any real money on my iphone i got the option to watch vidoes for stars!! And i seriously watched and earned over 80k stars!!!!! Im over the moon right now, finallyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

Wow, just wow. Is it a region thing that you get to watch so much ads? I get like 2-3 on a good day and 0-1 on average on my android.
    PM to add
    Definitely something that varies from region to region!

When I travel the offers change.

Lately I have received many trailers of the new Star Wars to watch, much better than those antivirus ad!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!