Glitch Friend/CoStar tap Actions Not Working

Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
At gigs my guest does nit give me points anymore. The bar with like 'pose together' does not show the 5 energy needed but when clicking on it I lose energy. I can even put 34 energy in it... . Anybody the same problem? It occured right after the weekend event.

I'm on android4.4, level 31.

Many thanks!
Prev13

Comments

• SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    After the dating event ended, I did a gig with a GC friend. When I clicked the "Pose together" action, it did not have the usual 5 energy, and was blank. I clicked it a few times, but nothing happened except that I lost energy. I went to Oak for a date this morning, and saw the "Kiss" action, too was blank. A third time was a photo shoot... The "Pose Together" action is blank still. I usually use those actions to help get through gigs a little quicker. Is this happening to anyone else? Thanks for any help/advice.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    This just happened to e in the Dubai restaurant for the 2nd Jimmy
    Jones gig. I am just doing the event with the other tasks. Did you finish your gig? Let's try o identify a pattern if it's not the same as mine. It was my iOS game, jimmy jones, Dubai Restaurant. My advice, play around it. Luckily all the other tasks work. I can only test it from one task to another, Let me open a different device and start a task there. Hang on, let's see what is going on.

Ok, one android is in a task you can't invite a friend. Phone Android is booting up now......

Darn it. This one is in the same task. :( Ok I'm changing the title, because it's not just dating, and lets see how widespread this is.

Please list your Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level
    Gender in Game

Brief description of what task is not working in what gigs. here's mine so far.

Platform: iOS
    OS Version 9. something it wants me to update to 9.2 but I havent done it yet.
    Device: iPad Gen 4 w/retina
    Level: 40

Went into JimmyJones 2nd gig in Dubai Restaurant, invited friend and there is no number of taps, and you tap but nothing happens. Not sure if I was losing energy each time. The reat of the tasks work fine, and I'm able to complete the gig.

If this is happening to you, please post your info, if it's affecting everything, we'll know soon enough. And in the meantime....work around it. Thanks so much, I know it's frustraitng we LIVE for those friend actions. OMG, I'm wondering about a party. Maybe I'll try one as soon as a game is free. Or, if anyone feels like checking a party for us first, please do, and let us know if the small talk (or whatever it's called) task is working at parties.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Koko for your quick response.

OS Version: 9.2
    Device: iPod Touch (4th Generation??)
    Level: 21

I did finish the gigs and date. I also just tapped the other actions, which all seem to be working fine.
    Thanks for that. I merged another post with the same issue, and named the thread a Glitch, so that will help get responses.

OMG, yes, it is taking the energy from us. OMG, I must have tapped the darn thing 20 times. lol..Ouch.

And: eta......the function is just not working anywhere for affected games. I finished the restaurant gig, went and started a party. I've got 7 npcs standing around, and none of them have a number of energy it takes......you can tap a whole tank of energy out and nothing is happening.

I'm thinking this obviously happened when they cleared the dating event. I'm going to check social media, anyone else want to, and come back and resport whether people are talking about it?

And lastly, I just reported it to Customer Care, play around it, but please post here if it's happening to you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you, again. I hope it gets worked out soon. Have a wonderful day!
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    OS Version 9.2
    Device: iPad Air gen 1
    Level: 40

Koko, it seems that this glitch is affecting small talk options in every scenario. It glitched it at three different parties at the Calabasas house last night and this morning, and it glitched at a regular 3 hour appearance at Ganzerfeldt just now.

It seems like it happened right around the time they switched off the dating event last night. I finished the event on Saturday, so on Sunday, I just did parties, and everything was fine, up until the event ended.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    iOS
    iPhone 5c
    Lv 40
    Female

I have the same problem with the "kiss" action on a date. I tap on it, it's blank (doesn't show the 5 energy needed) but still uses energy when I tap on it.

Edit: I've just started a gig with a GC friend and the "pose together" action has the same glitch as described above.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I experienced the same problem during the second Jimmy's gig.

I made a screenshot, as you can see there isn't a number in the task button:
    QxCSIAW.png?1

I haven't made another gig where I could invite a friend, so don't know if the problem occurs on all the gigs.

Android 4.4.2
    Galaxy S4mini
    Level 45
    Male
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Ok, if you go to tap on something and see if has no number of energy needed....Do Not Tap. You'll lose energy and it goes no where. Play through the glitch, and know we're trying to get it resolved in a timely manner. It's a Benign Glitch, lol. inconvenient, but you can work around it. Please continue to list your info if you haven't, and if you have keep checking back for info.

Thanks for the screenshot Vats. Now that we have a representative picture of the issue, please don't post more of the same. Any more showing the same openended task are unnecessary. Nice to look at, but not needed. :)

And, I started a party, and have 7 Blank Tasks for my NPCs (if the party tanks I didn't want to risk real relationships) so, any task involving a costar/invited friend is not working properly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • puglover_puglover_ Registered Users 15 Posts
    Happened to me last night before I went to bed and again this morning as I started another gig!

OS Version 9.2
    Device: iPhone 6 Plus
    Level: 25
  • gianagiana Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi there. I have the same problem when i try to tap on the friend during gigs and party. Just turn out blank without the numbers and no reward points or energy. Hope it will be fixed soon.
    Level 35 Android 4.1
    Samsung Quattro
    Female
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    This started happening to me immediately after the weekend event was over yesterday.

OS Version 9.2
    Device: iphone 6+
    Level: 35
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts
    After the dating event ended, I did a gig with a GC friend. When I clicked the "Pose together" action, it did not have the usual 5 energy, and was blank. I clicked it a few times, but nothing happened except that I lost energy. I went to Oak for a date this morning, and saw the "Kiss" action, too was blank. A third time was a photo shoot... The "Pose Together" action is blank still. I usually use those actions to help get through gigs a little quicker. Is this happening to anyone else? Thanks for any help/advice.

Yes same happening here. Very annoying because if you accidentally press the action you lose the energy and gain nothing.

iOS 9.2
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Level 38
    Male
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Device: iPad mini 3
    Level: 32
  • romeesromees Registered Users 2 Posts
    OS version: 9.2
    Device: iPhone 5
    Level: 32

I'm also having problem with the "kiss" option on dates.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    iOS 8.4
    iPad Air
    Level 33
    Female

All the friend/ date actions.
    PM to add
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'm at the final Jimmy gig at Panino. I invited a friend who's layered on top of Jimmy.

But when I tap the button "Pose for group pictures" there is no energy bolt # (it's normally 5).

Everytime I tap on it, it decreases my energy totals, but the button never goes away and no stars or exp pop out. This started after the weekend event ended.

PhotoGrid_1450112311890_zps40yfzxy9.jpg

Galaxy S6
    Android 5.1.1
    KKH 4.4.0
    level 42
    Female
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Android 4.1.1
    QMobile A50
    Level 35
    Male

Same issue with the co-star action on gigs.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    iOS
    iPad air 2
    Lv 32
    Female

Quoting my post in this thread
    This has just happened on the third Marzio gig - I invited Koko, we are 1868 points and this is what I get when trying to use her button.. It doesn't give me stars :confused: Anyone with a similar problem?

5wfg5g.jpg

Also the guy I dated the weekend called me for a date and I said yes, and after 5 min he calls again and wants break up??? ***??? I chose him because he had a potential for a husband and baby daddy!

2je34p5.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • KalitoKalito Registered Users 18 Posts
    OS Version 9.2
    Device: iPhone 6
    Level: 25

This has been going on with me since yesterday and still nothing has changed :(
    A+, Level 29. iOS friends on FB welcome!!! https://www.facebook.com/eka.kalito.9 :)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Device:iPhone 5s
    Level: 46

I did finish the gigs and date. I also just tapped the other actions, which all seem to be working fine.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Please list your Platform - iOS
    OS Version - 9.2
    Device - iPhone 6S Plus
    Level - 28
    Gender in Game - Female

Brief description of what task is not working in what gigs. During Tinge's Premiere Party I cannot pose for group pictures. I pushed the button 6 times and lost an energy every single time, but never got stars and it never went away as a completed task.

8BEBB095-6BE0-4A9F-A207-46901BBAD4EB_zpsqbccbc0j.jpg
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    The same is happening to me ^^

Android 5.0.2
    Medion E5001
    Level 26
    Female

I'm sorry this is happening, but.....just try to avoid tapping that for now. Hey, maybe for Christmas it's coming back as a SuperTapSpecial™ lol. I am JUST KIDDING. it's a glitch, not a soon to be super power. But see how my mind works? It's either a blessing or a conspiracy. Just trying to make this amusing while we wait. BadModerita (thank you Luz)

Seriously, you should have seen my party. All these NPCs standing around and I'm trying to tap around them..It started off innocently me like an idiot, woke up and started playing before I should have been awake. was just tapping away, not watching what I was doing, and then I said, "hey, I've been tapping Dot's bubble a LOT. then I saw it said no number, so I tapped a few more times to make sure it was broken ....you know. Like the fool at the elevator who keeps hitting the button to make sure it's not working. That was me. It wasn't until I read here that each tap was costing energy, then I really felt dumb. After that, well, I tapped accidentally a couple of time.

So, be careful, I have yet to see anyone post that they DON"T have this problem.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    It s interesting what happens to the progress of your NPC. It remains at the same level but during a task it moves up. I have one at 493/500 and with every task I receive the bonus of moving to the next level. :-)
  • JulianafacJulianafac Registered Users 10 Posts
    This happened to me earlier today. I had a catwalk gig and sometimes, I must confess, I just tap the amount of energy bolts needed but I aint even looking at my phone. So when I realized it wanst giving me any stars/points I would just tap any other ballon. And the glitch is for dates too. I tapped the Kiss ballon and it didnt give me any hearts.

iOS 9.2
    Iphone 6
    Female
    Level 29
  • mariebellezamariebelleza Registered Users 1 Posts
    This happened to me too:-( the first time, I was doing a party and I actually tapped like 7 times bc I thought maybe eventually it'll give me the stars but it never did:-( and then I proceeded to do other gigs as well and turns out, all of them have the same issue and it rly stinks bc I'm in a 6 hour one now and it's SO hard to complete even with costar action?????? :-(((((

OS Version 9
    Device: iPhone 6S
    Level: 30
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    So it's happening to every one... I hope it's not gonna last

Android
    lvl 37 Fem
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Platform: Android
    OS Version: 4.4.2
    Device: Samsung Galaxy avant
    Level: 36

When I started a date, I tapped on the kiss action but it didn't move it. It was stuck and I was losing energy on the kiss action.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Customer Care said they sent it to the developers, and are sorry for the inconvenience. :( I guess we should watch for any of those little 'loading' signs and hope for the best. Hang in there. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.