Options

switching phones

bksfin3stbksfin3st Registered Users 1 Posts
How do I put kk on my new phone n before I switch it how do I save it

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. Instructions for the best way to transfer your game can be found here. you didn't mention whether it's iPhone or Android, so you can find the specific instructions based on your device. Please be very careful, read eveything a few times, and feel free to ask any questions. Good luck. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Hey hey ;) so I switched android phones to slightly better model of samsung than what I had....followed ths instructions to transfer my game over but it's not working as it supposedly should.....any ideas please. ? Thanks in advance
  • Options
    This is the second time an Android gas not transferred. to get things started I would submit a ticket to use omer care. Any chance you have the old game still working your old phone? if you can, grab the Hollywood ID from that game?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LOL oh my gosh am SO thrilled right now was just about to factory reset the phone,and give it to my son....then i said wait leave it be you may need it :P I gotta do dinner shift for a bit and will grab that info when I get back,ok,please? thanks again
  • Options
    When you get back from dinner, I hope you read this. I would under no circumstances delete the game, till that same doll is posing for on your new device. Naimonster will probably agree. That is your dolls lifeline. You could be pulling the plug on its lifesupport. Don't dump that a me till we try to get it on the new phone.

When I get back to my laptop I'll ink that thread so you can see what Nai is going through with her Android switch, Jax. Talk to you later and enjoy dinner.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    nope would not delete,specially after having just been restarted little bit ago,thru no fault of my own LOL LOL okay so the hollywoood id is 356083060771058 the game version shows as being v4.4.0 it was a samsung galaxy core 2 phone where as now I have a samsung galaxy J5 phone ....should I get that ID too?
  • Options
    I would submit a ticket to customer care, explain you followed the directions, and the game is not coming up. Give them your ID number, and wait for their reply. We're always here for hand holding and comforting, and moral support if they tell you to do something. :)

ok, grab that id too, but keep that separate. Make sure you know which is which.

Everyone should stop what they're doing right now, and go copy your Hollywood ID # down right now. If you ever cant' get into your game, and need Glu, they need that number to fix things.

Hey, are you sure that your old phone is set to save to the Google cloud? Just triple check that in settings. if you need help let me know. I have a Galaxy s4
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hmmm I think it is set to save.....how do I check it is indeed working,please?.
    ** update ** sent in a ticket here's hopingI get quick fix lol my son is NOT happy to be waiting for the phone :P
  • Options
    Ok, lets see. I'll dig up that post. hang on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm sorry I can't get my photobucket to work Aaaagh. Go into Settings, into General, into Back Up and reset, and make sure that Save to Google Servers is checked, with the right account info there (should be your gmail acct.)

I'll be back with the screenshot when it's available.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Got answer back to my ticket saying it's not possible to transfer oved.....don't get it honest I don't :(