Individual Family Christmas/Holiday Cards

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
I thought it would be really cute if we could share our dolls immediate family Christmas/Holiday Card. I know that there is an amazing group working on a group card, this is completely different. I'd love for us to share your doll, her spouse/significant other and baby (babies). I created my little family's Christmas Card tonight and I just can't help but share the cuteness. I actually have FIVE but I'm going to just post just TWO of my favs!! I'd love to see your family! Without further ado here's the Jackson Christmas 2015 Card!

E665472A-679D-419A-A5AA-E1C596AF7C81_zpsp5zi4km0.jpg 15A424FB-7949-4B43-8420-6032A215F7B6_zpscbrx43d2.jpg

Happy Holidays from Alexander, Brooklyn & Annabelle Jackson!🎄
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    fa27fa.png

This is such a wonderful idea for a family Christmas card Bobbie. Here's my doll & her husband with their babies. They have a beautiful family together.☺😊🎄
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    What a great thread! Here's my doll's Christmas card, she's a single mom of twins Emma and Noah.

image_zpshpa5nsub.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Love this thread idea, Bobbie :) I think I may have already posted this pic in #OOTD but here it is again!

Madison and her husband John with the 2 babies; big brother Theo in the reindeer hat and little sister Darcey in the fluffy hat :)
    BAC7AB4E-51B1-4ADB-B9A7-E1EEE39A60F0_zpsrgkkvpv4.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love this. Here is the card from the Triplets, Simon is sending it out to all their professional contacts, but they're making family cards today I hope.

Dolls%20Merry%20Christmas_zpsjik1llfh.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    These are absolutely ADORABLE!! I love the family cards!! Everyone looks so festive and pretty!! The babies (oh my) they are all precious!! ❤️❤️
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Great idea!

21cbiu8.jpg

We started off in San Francisco but then when we got to the airport, I went to the restroom to change my outfit & Sam's clothes didn't match mine so we left him stranded at SFO & we flew to Paris by ourselves.

#LeftBehind
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    <3
    x0pggp.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Love this thread idea, Bobbie :) I think I may have already posted this pic in #OOTD but here it is again!

Madison and her husband John with the 2 babies; big brother Theo in the reindeer hat and little sister Darcey in the fluffy hat

I tried to change mine slightly to make it a little bit more Christmasy :) I'm not very good at editing photos etc lol
    C1B7D168-4321-4A46-B538-F50EBCCE9B78_zpsxrstlrzl.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Jadore_MoiJadore_Moi Registered Users 17 Posts
    These are soooooooo cute.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Since Sassy is single and fabolous, she decided to surprise her fans with two Christmas cards.
    One is from Punta Mita - #ChristmasInSwimsuit

zlq79j.jpg

And the other is for a charity - Christmas White Ball

ztghnn.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    qot9qb.jpg

Erica and Dixie in Candyland, Tokyo.

#HollyDayz
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    PhotoGrid_1450224740441_zps9wmfk770.jpg

XoXo,

Midori, Bailey & Rosé
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, this is not my own work, but it's a wonderful gift that Koko made me, back before my little boy glitched away out of existence! Love this picture so much! Thanks, dear Moderita!

Merry Christmas from Stellan, Luz, Pilar and Matteo! Also, please enjoy the view of my doll's undies-- woohoo, Holiday Pantselessness!!! <Why did I choose such a flimsy garment for a family photoshoot?! Can't remember, maybe it was back when I was endorsing and sampling Tom Lords's Vodka, or whatever that plot line was...>

image.jpg1_zpsp05otjln.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Gotta thank Holly for the Chrismassy photo booth idea. The app is pretty addictive lol.

35hny4o.jpg

#SanFranciscoChristmas
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    U and ur fam look beautiful Zoy :) the holiday decorations are perfection!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Is there anything like that app for computer?
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    U and ur fam look beautiful Zoy :) the holiday decorations are perfection!
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    thanks, DMV. I think I might download the valentines photo booth next. It looks pretty fun.

Polka, I guess so. There's lots actually but I know pixlr comes to mind. I'd just google desktop Christmas photo booth & see what comes up. Good luck, girl.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, this is not my own work, but it's a wonderful gift that Koko made me, back before my little boy glitched away out of existence! Love this picture so much! Thanks, dear Moderita!

Merry Christmas from Stellan, Luz, Pilar and Matteo! Also, please enjoy the view of my doll's undies-- woohoo, Holiday Pantselessness!!! <Why did I choose such a flimsy garment for a family photoshoot?! Can't remember, maybe it was back when I was endorsing and sampling Tom Lords's Vodka, or whatever that plot line was...>

Aww Luz, you guys look great. And you showed your pants because, well you wanted to show off the model tummy after giving birth twice. I have a pic from the event clothes. But I have to cover up the hoohah before I can post it. I don't think she can make a christmas card out of it, but maybe a little bell would go well there. Le me see what I can come up with.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    2urmn7o.jpg
    Since Sassy is single and fabolous, she decided to surprise her fans with two Christmas cards.
    One is from Punta Mita - #ChristmasInSwimsuit

zlq79j.jpg

Sassy, my DREAM is to spend Christmas in a swimsuit some day!! Since I have family in South Carolina, MAYBE I could make it happen someday!
    LuzVarias wrote: »

I missed it Luz, but I'm so sorry your baby is missing!! Has there been any developments in the case to return the baby to mommy?!
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Gotta thank Holly for the Chrismassy photo booth idea. The app is pretty addictive lol.

35hny4o.jpg

#SanFranciscoChristmas

Which app is this one? Because I love it! I didn't have these options in the one I used!
    PolkaDot wrote: »

This is one I found. http://photofunmaker.com/christmas-photo-frames
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    2urmn7o.jpg

I don't know why, but I just seen this yesterday when I was scrolling through my wardrobe and I thought it would be beautiful for Christmas!! I love it!!