Who's That NPC?

Comments

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Ohmagersh. You all are getting some hot NPCs in your games.

Mine is like the Nerd Parade recently...LOL.

Amy: I agree, Carol's descriptions always crack me up. Thank you for the laughs Carol :)

Madison's expression is pretty funny, too...What's with some of those NPC chat-up lines? Yikes. Imagine how demanding some of them would be, in the game!

I'm starting to think some of their chat-up lines are clues on how demanding they might be as spouses. I might even test that theory and give the casual fling from last weekend's dating event, a try. (I'm shocked at myself, but I might.)

Sassy...That fan IS good looking. He reminds me of some movie star I can't think of his name though!

Holly also had a really good looking fan hit on her doll James. Maybe she can post that image here too.

Chanrin - I do like that bartender's style. And he looks like he's staring right at us. Lol

Carol - Your Lila Andrews is so pretty, and stylish. She could be on one of those Real Housewives shows.

I think your Chuck Hugo has the same head as my NPC Chuck Hugo, but different hair color and clothes. I think he's the same guy, just dyed his hair and snuck through our games. Lol
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Thank you for the laughs Carol :)

Carol - Your Lila Andrews is so pretty, and stylish. She could be on one of those Real Housewives shows.

I think your Chuck Hugo has the same head as my NPC Chuck Hugo, but different hair color and clothes. I think he's the same guy, just dyed his hair and snuck through our games. Lol

Lol I'm glad that I have actually have a sense of humor.

I wonder how Lila Andrews looks like on your game.

I realized that Chuck Hugo is stylish on our games too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Curious how Lila will look in my game also. Still don't have her in my game yet. Hmmm.

I'm only Level 32 also which seems awfully far behind most of you! And I've been playing a while now...Not sure why I'm dragging Lol.

(Oh, reason I mentioned level is because maybe that's why I take longer with getting some of the storylines?)
    I like this NPC's style. She actually looks like she owns a mirror and didn't dress in the dark closet.

BaHRstg.jpg
    Almost forgot...Here is a funny little glitch. Or did this friend's-list person just want to do me a favor and block the obnoxious NPC Jimmy Jones, from sight?

RHsveHn.jpg
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Several of the NPCs in James's game are zombies.

9E068738-BE3E-48E6-ACB9-3EEC593913DA_zpsx2j1p96t.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Looks like an intelligent, bookish zombie, at least...But his stare is kind of creepy! Lol

Here is "Leo Dawkins." I don't recall who he is.

I get a lot of red haired NPCs and bald NPCs. He's both.

HzEdGpo.jpg
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I guess Leo wears the same outfit in everyone's game. Or maybe a coincidence?

yP7npRA.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »

And here's the designer, Marzio in my game.

3LuoLK2.png

This is how the fashion designer looks like on my game.

Screenshot_2015_12_17_17_14_35_1.png
    windows print screen
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Here's my Leo Dawkins. Apparently he's in the same outfit in every game but his coloring changes.

55283AFB-5B1E-4B09-8C45-A1FF9FAC17E5_zpshzxemui4.png
    Holly
    I play on iOS

Holly also had a really good looking fan hit on her doll James. Maybe she can post that image here too.

Here he is... He thinks James is HAWT

E8C4A4A9-EDB6-46A1-90D5-ACC5C6F5A64F_zps1qvm4otg.png
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    What storyline gigs is this? I haven't even met Leo Dawkins yet on my game. I am so far behind on my game as always.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I couldn't even remember the storyline myself Carol or how or why I was meeting "Leo Dawkins." That's the funny part. I was like "OK, nice to meet you...who are you??"

But then I mostly don't pay attention to the stories unless it's soon after I get the gig, that the next one comes up...what usually happens is I get a gig assignment and before I do the gig there are 4 others that I have to finish...

So I get mixed up when I try to follow all the strands so I just go along and say "OK, where do you want me." Like a lot of stars probably do...Rock bands need the roadies to write the town name on a piece of paper next to the entrance on stage, so they don't say the wrong town...Lol.

Leo has oddly colored hair in a lot of those...bright yellow, pink, bright red...And yes the same clothes and hair, just different hair and skin colors.

I keep seeing this NPC a lot - and I don't think I've posted about him yet? I keep looking for a good comparison pic...But I think this NPC looks like one of the angels from "Wings of Desire." What do you think.

4FseNFE.jpg

hHijTu0.png

JE06mgE.png

RQUpSib.png

You can't see it in the pix but he has a blond ponytail. (Just as the NPC does.) (The NPC also has his facial features, hair color, frown lines, and coat.) I recommend the movie if anyone has not seen it, yet. "Wings of Desire."
    This NPC is from James's game. I think she's beautiful.

DD482461-1726-44DA-AB90-598B1B0FB3D4_zps9i3tp2ro.png
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    She is!

Once in a while I see an NPC that is gorgeous...I even want to clone their doll and play as that doll in the game. Lol

I added a few like that even if they were D or E list...
    Is this a real man asking out Carol Davida or is it a smurf?

28lud6a.png

Carol Davida was gonna give him a makeover but it's no use. He never realized that he looks like a bum.

2h2kz9x.png

Her hair looks terrible. Whoever is her hairstylist should be fired immediately. She looks like raggedy Ann with the blond hair color.

2ch51c0.png

Oh no! This NPC is raggedy Ann #2 to be exact. She's making the black sisters in Hollywood look bad.

mux35z.png

Carol Davida thinks that this sister looks ratchet wearing a baseball cap with a dress on lmao

That's not very ladylike lol

The pink hair color isn't working for her either haha

13yge12.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

You know it's bad when the pink hair and pink outfit one is the best of the bunch!

Carol your posts crack me up. I had to stop from spitting out my tea I was laughing so hard at the first two especially. Smurf! Lol

Do they even HAVE that shirt in the men's wardrobe? No! Burn it! That T shirt is just wrong. He reminds me of Mork from Mork and Mindy, meets the rainbow brite circus.
    I had to stop from spitting out my tea I was laughing so hard at the first two especially. Smurf! Lol

Do they even HAVE that shirt in the men's wardrobe? No! Burn it! That T shirt is just wrong. He reminds me of Mork from Mork and Mindy, meets the rainbow brite circus.

YES! That rainbow electric bolt IS in the men's wardrobe. As my nephew says, "What the heck?"
    Holly
    I play on iOS

How about Chef Jimmy Jones?

s7wqOGF.jpg

This is how Jimmy Jones looks like on my game.

kw2lj.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

This is how Jimmy Jones looks like on my game.

kw2lj.png

I'd put up with YOUR Jimmy Jones being a doodyhead...(for a little while) he's cute!

*It bleeped the word j....e....r....k so I made up a word the censor never heard of Lol.

*Oh em gee it bleeped the word I made up too LOL!

*Third try let's see what happens...
    I'd put up with YOUR Jimmy Jones being a doodyhead...(for a little while) he's cute!

*It bleeped the word j....e....r....k so I made up a word the censor never heard of Lol.

*Oh em gee it bleeped the word I made up too LOL!

*Third try let's see what happens...

Lol the censorship on this site is extremely sensitive.

I typed in a certain word and it automatically thinks that I'm cussing haha

Next time I'm gonna have to spell out the words then when it gets bleep out lmao
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Haha :)

OK I have an assortment coming up in NPC world...

This tacky something showed up at a country club gig. She didn't even clean her fingernails, but that was less bothering than her fashion. My eyes hurt.

ue3CmUv.jpg

Then at the fancy place in Punta Mita...these weirdos showed up too!

Nice to see Melanie of 90 Day Fiancee could make it...

pRSt2RM.jpg

And Crispin Glover! He was there to talk about his exotic insect collection. *shudder*

ivc1lUf.jpg
    OK now the models, for the Nene Leakes magazine gig or whatever...

Here is who I had to pick from. I do seem to get nothing but red or pink haired NPCs.

ydAQnPY.jpg

Model on the left (as facing the tablet)? She was free, and all I can say is I still passed her by.

dRJ68JU.jpg

What is with the tacky clothes and showing your belly in a fancy restaurant? And that tat does not suit her.

This one was playing it casual...at least her face was pretty...

VjxR3PH.jpg

Then kapow, she sprung her prices on me...Not negotiate? I just met you.

PBWsMdl.jpg

But unfortunately there were only two models to pick from in the entire city of New York, because a bunch of airplanes ferrying the models from a gig in Milan were held up at the airport. Some sort of pedicure emergency. I don't know.

So I picked this one...(who dressed her?)

bkU9sJA.jpg

Don't we both look thrilled?

And the magazine cover was supposedly a big hit when it was printed, but I only got $100 for it? OK then...so it goes.

ewki1Yn.jpg
    Haha :)

And Crispin Glover! He was there to talk about his exotic insect collection. *shudder*

ivc1lUf.jpg

Lmao his hideous hairstyle looks like a helmet.

I hate his outfit. It looks straight up tacky ha ha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

OK now the models, for the Nene Leakes magazine gig or whatever...

Here is who I had to pick from. I do seem to get nothing but red or pink haired NPCs.

ydAQnPY.jpg

Model on the left (as facing the tablet)? She was free, and all I can say is I still passed her by.

dRJ68JU.jpg

What is with the tacky clothes and showing your belly in a fancy restaurant? And that tat does not suit her.

This one was playing it casual...at least her face was pretty...

VjxR3PH.jpg

Then kapow, she sprung her prices on me...Not negotiate? I just met you.

PBWsMdl.jpg

Here's how the models looks like on my game from this weekend event. This is my post from the weekend event thread.
    So I decided to charm Nene Leakes and I'm doing the second gig right now. This second gig makes absolutely no sense to me at all. I can't even interview the models. I think that I'm gonna choose the first one because the second one is demanding for money and I refuse to spend the rest of my kstars for this gig.

tmp_15452_Screenshot_2015_12_19_03_57_52_1_50232.png

tmp_15452_Screenshot_2015_12_19_03_59_26_1488006.png

picture sharing
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I actually like that hairstyle, I bought for Jax :p I might be the only lonely one, I've only heard bad comments about this hair. I guess it's an Asian thing, I see a resemblance with an actor I know in that hairstyle, that's probably why I like it. I'll post that and Jax in the hair IF Jax revives.

I also have lots of NPC pics, I'll crop and post later.
    PM to add
    Crispin Glover NPC might be the worst dressed male NPC I have seen so far.

Just bad taste from top to toe.

Carol: I like your model on the left a lot better than your model one on the right. I like your freebie model's shirt, too. (And why did both our choices involve a bare belly and a tattoo? I thought this mag was supposed to be like Vogue.)

Naims: What I've found is that no matter what it is, if styled right or on the right doll it can look good. No matter what it is - hair, clothes, accessories. I'll look forward to your NPC pix; and thanks.
    Some cuter NPCs.

I like her style even if it's a bit NYC for the suburban country club she went to:

mqnPyzC.jpg

He was hanging out at the club in Milan.

m8EOMrR.jpg
    Carol Davida thinks that he dyed his hair with kool-aid. He's just too cheap to get it done by a professional at a hair salon lol

2ceollg.png

My doll thinks that she looks ratchet because she has on too much accessories on with her bathing suit. Really? Is she really gonna go swimming with that on? Lol

5vaj3r.jpg

Hmm...what look was he really going for? If he really wanted the skunk look, he should have dyed his Mohawk white/silver.

1zqcw3a.png

This NPC looks like a crested rooster with his hairstyle that he's proudly rocking lol

2w6a2rd.png

Carol Davida thinks that her NPC friend is out of his flipping mind. He's just plain crazy because he accidentally shaved his hair off and dyed his eyebrows when he was drunk haha

28kpqg2.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Here is "Leo Dawkins." I don't recall who he is.

I get a lot of red haired NPCs and bald NPCs. He's both.

HzEdGpo.jpg
    Charli wrote: »
    I guess Leo wears the same outfit in everyone's game. Or maybe a coincidence?

yP7npRA.png
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Here's my Leo Dawkins. Apparently he's in the same outfit in every game but his coloring changes.

55283AFB-5B1E-4B09-8C45-A1FF9FAC17E5_zpshzxemui4.png

Here's how Leo Dawkins looks like on my game.

tmp_20599_Screenshot_2015_12_23_18_21_02_1157973.png
    pic host
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG