FYI: Check Kim's BH Home

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
She has 3 tapables in her Beverly Hills home in case you haven't went in to check ;)

Enjoy!
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yeah, I mentioned this yesterday in the Update thread I think. I remember checking on Halloween because there were things there last year for that, and last Christmas, so I was thrilled to see them there again.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Yeah, I mentioned this yesterday in the Update thread I think. I remember checking on Halloween because there were things there last year for that, and last Christmas, so I was thrilled to see them there again.

Sorry, I missed it!! Just didn't want anyone to miss out. You can delete this ;)
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Another seasonal tip:

Make sure to park the Roadster if you have a car. The larger cars block one of the scenery tappables.

Here you can see a Nutcracker doll. I did not even know this was there until I tapped there by mistake. Then I moved the SUV out of the way and saw the tappable hiding behind the cars.

With the Roadster, you can see it, much better.

1vuINH1.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    And, when the nutcracker is gone, there is a bird in that same spot, you have to hit it just right, and Boom. Tappable. :)

Calabassas is like that with the nutcracker. At least it was last year.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My doll actually owns a SUV and I can easily tap the nutcracker doll there at Tribeca.

Screenshot_2015_12_15_23_15_50_1.png
    picture hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

And, when the nutcracker is gone, there is a bird in that same spot, you have to hit it just right, and Boom. Tappable. :)

Ooh! I didn't know that. Thank you. I can say a little bird told me. Lol

Carol: I guess I had a Range Rover out then. Dunno.
  • Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    The teddy is a tapabble also and i didnt know nothing about it :(

image_zpsbabjmuhl.png
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Doesn't the vehicle blocks the bird though at Tribeca? I haven't seen that little birdie for months ever since I purchased a car for my doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Jenn0503 wrote: »
    The teddy is a tapabble also and i didnt know nothing about it :(

image_zpsbabjmuhl.png

I totally forgot about Teddy. He's in the Hamptons, right? In Kourtney's house?

Thanks!
    Yesss :) i cant believe now is when im finding out about this :/
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oh no, the pigeon is still there in Tribeca. Below the 8 or like that, Koko can explain it better. Then there's the nutcracker which is clearly visible.

So, the bird is there where it used to be. And now there's a 4th tapable, the nutcracker.

And near Muse, there are broken tiles on the wall. You can tap those too. SoHo has a total of 8 tapables, including the 2 in Oak, and the mannequin inside DASH.

Maybe I'll post pics later. I just woke up. ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    Oh no, the pigeon is still there in Tribeca. Below the 8 or like that, Koko can explain it better. Then there's the nutcracker which is clearly visible.

So, the bird is there where it used to be. And now there's a 4th tapable, the nutcracker.

And near Muse, there are broken tiles on the wall. You can tap those too. SoHo has a total of 8 tapables, including the 2 in Oak, and the mannequin inside DASH.

Maybe I'll post pics later. I just woke up. ;)

Wow i didnt seen that one nether The one of the tiles im glad i found out more energy for us :)
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Can we create a new sticky with all the tapables? I know there is one that needs some updating.. I'd be happy to volunteer to put it all together if no one else wants :)