Options

Transferring Game Via Kindle

NoahCzernyNoahCzerny Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi guys,
so I recently got a new kindle fire, exactly like my old one, and it saved all my content... except my saved KKH game. Because I'm absolutely pathetic and can't live without this game, I'm kind of freaking out. I still have the old kindle fire but it's cracked and I was hoping I could transfer the game to the new kindle.
I've tried copying the folder and moving it onto the new kindle, that didn't work; I tried syncing with facebook, that didn't work; I tried saving my progress on the Amazon game center and opening it up again on the second kindle, that didn't work either. I even backed up my old kindle and downloaded the backup onto my new kindle, but that didn't work either.

I've tried just about everything I can think of and I'm honestly at my wit's end.
Anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry you are having this problem. Unfortunately, we have no experience transferring via Kindle, and there are no instructions on the FAQ section. The closest would be transferring for an Android, and tbh lately 2 Android attempts have not worked. So, you can read the instructions for ios and Android transfer here

I think the best alternative is contact Customer Care, and ask them how to proceed. Sending good vibes your way, and please come back and tell us how it went. Just remember, NEVER kill the game on the old device, until you are successfully playing on the new device. Good luck, and Welcome to the Forum. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    snowangel672snowangel672 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I also play on a Kindle Fire and will be getting a new one for Christmas. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my game will transfer. Please let us know if you find a solution. Good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck to both of you. And if you need help submitting a Customer Care Ticket, there is a post here, that can talk you through it for Android and iOS, just adapt that to your device and it should be easy. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NoahCzernyNoahCzerny Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you very much, Kokoko! I did try the Google Play option, but that's not available for Kindles. I will definitely try the support ticket. :)
  • Options
    Your game should be Game Circle, in place of Google+. I don't know it would work, but since basically the instructions for iOS are the same as the instructions for Android....except Android is Google+(now GooglePlay I think) where iOS is Game Center. So, I thought perhaps instructions for Kindle, would be the same but with Game Circle in place of Google+ or Game Center. But it will be good to get a definitive answer from Customer Care. Please share your results, and I've got my fingers crossed you can make a smooth transfer to your new device.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    snowangel672snowangel672 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I contacted Glu Customer Service and they confirmed that my game on my old Kindle Fire cannot be transferred to any other device... I am so sad...