Two Apple Games?! Same Game Center?

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
Those of you that have multiple games on Apple devices, do you have the same Game Center for both? Do you have different ones? How do you connect your characters?
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    You should always create a new Apple ID for your new game. With your new Apple ID, do the iCloud and GC thing so you can have your new game save and connect there.

The Apple ID for iTunes can be the same one I believe (I'm doing that), so all purchases go to one Apple ID.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    As far as connecting, if like me and others if you'd like both dolls in your jet, in every home when you go there, you first connect via Game Center, and start 'dating' you'll have to break up with any other spouse, but the benefit of seeing both game dolls in the same screen is awesome. Z is a 5 inch Samsung screen, to see her dressed on my larger tablet is another perk. So, my twins are 'married' on paper, but it's the biggest perk in the world to my game.

I didn't even know Z had won a charm bracelet till she saw it on the tablet in Kat's house. It's such a great tool in dressing for the small screen doll.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Will both dolls be able to use the cars/jet/etc since they are not NPC?
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    I have to admit, this sounds like it keep get be a little to involved for me. I'm lost. I do want to make a male character so I am not wasting Kash on a male doll that I may lose if we "divorce". And I thought with earnables that I might have a male with a better wardrobe, but if I change the Apple ID won't I lose everything on the iPad? Have everything linked right now and it's nice. I can start a document on one and finish on the other and I can start a book on one and read on another and I don't want to lose that. Sounds like I have to reset up the iPad with a new Apple ID.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I think you would start by making a new game center ID, and logging into that (in your phone/iPad/Game Center). (You just need a new email addy and new GC name.) Then open the (KKH) game. (The one you already have.)

See what happens. Let us know.

They should really follow industry standard and let us all have log ins for this game itself. That's another story, though.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm understanding that you have only 1 iOS device, your iPad?

You should not play 2 games on 1 device.

Most of us here have a spare device to start another game.
    PM to add
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I don't think you can play two KKH games on one iOS device. I have an iPad and an iPad mini.

I actually bought an android tablet over Black Friday because I wanted to play on that device to see if I could get a VIP membership but for some reason I can't play KKH on it. Very very frustrating. I got mad enough that I wiped my iPad, created a new Apple ID and GC ID so that I could play a second game. I didn't know that I could have a second GC account.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    OK so use two devices. But don't play the new one with your old Game Center ID or it will wipe out the old Game Center save? Is that right?

So start a new Game Center ID for a new Apple device then?

(BTW this was to Holly and the others who posted tips/info.)
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I got mad enough that I wiped my iPad,

Did you erase your Holly doll?
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Those of you that have multiple games on Apple devices, do you have the same Game Center for both? Do you have different ones? How do you connect your characters?

I said multiple games on multiple devices. I'm not however any longer concerned. I'll be playing one character amongst myself. Have a wonderful holiday season & a great new year.
    Yes but I had no idea what was meant by multiple games on multiple devices; that could be ten games on two or three devices, or one game (each) per three devices. Anyway like you said, doesn't matter, was only trying to help, BobbieM!
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Yes but I had no idea what was meant by multiple games on multiple devices; that could be ten games on two or three devices, or one game (each) per three devices. Anyway like you said, doesn't matter, was only trying to help, BobbieM!

It's too difficult to manage. According to what Apple told me my documents wouldn't transfer from Pages on my phone to Pages on my iPad. This is a HUGE deal breaker. I do have an Android character/game that kinda everyone plays, kids too, but only 1 Apple ID for me because there doesn't seem to be a solution and still make my devices work flawlessly. Boo.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Did you erase your Holly doll?

Oh no!! I have an iPad that was synced with my MacBook Pro, iPhone, and iPad mini. All four devices were on the same Apple ID and GC. I play Dixie on my iPad mini. I didn't know that I could create a second GC account so I erased my iPad so it's no longer connected to my other three devices and created a new Apple ID and GC account. Now I play James on that iPad.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Oh no!! I have an iPad that was synced with my MacBook Pro, iPhone, and iPad mini. All four devices were on the same Apple ID and GC. I play Dixie on my iPad mini. I didn't know that I could create a second GC account so I erased my iPad so it's no longer connected to my other three devices and created a new Apple ID and GC account. Now I play James on that iPad.

You all are so smart with this techy stuff. I'm trying to let it all soak in and learn from you all. Thanks Holly.