General Complaints Thread

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I sent some gifts to a friend around a month ago, on Black Friday. And it took away my stars but the gifts weren't received when I asked him. So I asked Customer Care for the reimbursements but they blew me off by saying they can't! They're not permitted!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    It has happened a lot of times, took some cash too but that's not a big deal.

I can't watch videos for free stars either, could've easily bought the Balmain collection with that amount.:(

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Whaaaaaat?!

No, wait, I remember I read somewhere that someone managed to get compensation. Did you take a screenshot when you gifted? Or if you didn't, you could go to your friend's closet, the items should be locked. That screenshot can also help prove you gifted. Then have your friend screenshot his closet to show he doesn't own the item.

I believe it was something along the lines of showing screenshots from both parties.

400KStars is a lot. Fight for it!

Send another ticket and hope you get a different customer care personnel.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg I am so jinxed. I'm not getting any holiday outfits. This sucks.👎👎👎👎👎👎

2dbrvjc.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Whaaaaaat?!

No, wait, I remember I read somewhere that someone managed to get compensation. Did you take a screenshot when you gifted? Or if you didn't, you could go to your friend's closet, the items should be locked. That screenshot can also help prove you gifted. Then have your friend screenshot his closet to show he doesn't own the item.

I believe it was something along the lines of showing screenshots from both parties.

400KStars is a lot. Fight for it!

Send another ticket and hope you get a different customer care personnel.

YES, I would send in another ticket. There's a thread here, it's an oldie but any port in a storm. Let me find it. Post your situation with as many details as you can, then follow GluAdmin's advice in that thread. ;)

Ok, you can't post there, it was closed by gluadmin, but you can still follow the advice, look and read here.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Now that I've read this I understand better what happened. I absolutely think the way koko has organized the different things into discussions is very good and is the way I understand the forum. That said, I find it sometimes difficult, at first, to see what to post into which place. Sometimes the names don't tell me what is happening in there (now, english is not my first language so there's that) and other times I go into one discussion, I read what's being post and a light goes into my head to post something and yes, after posting maybe I see is a picture of my doll's fashions in a discussion about the event and not the fashion discussion. I don't do it with the intension of being a rebel or because I don't want to use the other discussion, it just happens. Of course I should be more carefull when I post and I should try to follow the discussion but for some specific reason my post enters into the realm of this particular discussion and not the other one.

Now, if I come to the forum with the intention of sharing something specific I do go through the list of discussions to find the one place where that thing that I want to share would be better understood and received. So, I do believe koko has made an fabulous job keeping things going in the forum, her ideas are beautiful but **** happens, people sometimes gets anoying, they don't understand the human nature of a forum or a moderator. Don't let it spoil your fun koko, I'm sure those of us that are frequent costumers of your organization skills in here, are very happy with how it works.

Oh, you are ALWAYS welcome to post a pic in the party thread. It's a Party, who doesn't show off their pics at parties. But some people JUST want to look at the pics. And they want to see everything from that event and how it was styled. So, the occasional pic in the discussion isn't bad. And thank you for your kind words.

We want everyone to have a good time. and, this is the perfect opportunity to say something.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I sent some gifts to a friend around a month ago, on Black Friday. And it took away my stars but the gifts weren't received when I asked him. So I asked Customer Care for the reimbursements but they blew me off by saying they can't! They're not permitted!

This happened to me so many times in my first months of the game. It still happens if the person is running 'an older version of the game' i.e. a hacked game but it will tell me 'cannot send gifts' after taking my money (and keeping it.)

Other people are not running hacks, and didn't ever get my gifts. I recall Naims told me that she never got my gifts, so I wasn't able to gift Naims and neither of us knows why.

I didn't even try to get the money back - but I posted suggestions in the Suggestions thread SEVERAL times, that the game implement SOME receipt or system for BOTH people knowing 1. a gift was sent and 2. what was sent and who sent it! and 3. in game proof that the giftee received those gifts. (I offered suggestions how that could be done - not the coding, the in game part.)

Nothing's any different today though...since this is Hookah I can say I think that sucks.

PS, for all I know a lot of my gifts never make it still. I mostly do NOT see people wearing what I sent them, and out of over 300 gifts sent, about a handful of people have ever posted thanks for it. Most people don't post on the forums but that's still kind of a worrying ratio.
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    This happened to me so many times in my first months of the game. It still happens if the person is running 'an older version of the game' i.e. a hacked game but it will tell me 'cannot send gifts' after taking my money
    I guess I'll have to keep an eye on that aswell.

My game took ages to load again the last few days (like up to more than half an hour before I could play). Sadly I couldn't finish a gig because of that and it set me back in the 150 fashion shows in a row archievment for which I already did finish around 130/150 gigs before :/
    YES, I would send in another ticket. There's a thread here, it's an oldie but any port in a storm. Let me find it. Post your situation with as many details as you can, then follow GluAdmin's advice in that thread. ;)

Ok, you can't post there, it was closed by gluadmin, but you can still follow the advice, look and read here.

Thanks! I'm gonna mail them right now. :D

Hi. There is a bug, and Android games are crashing at various places. I crash at the jet, so I'm stuck in NY. Others can't get to their homes. If you have this problem, please post here

List your game details, and problem. I think the faster everyone's info goes up, the faster they can identify and fix the problem.

My rant, game Glitches.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes my dolls are stuck in the nursery.

Notice I said 'dolls' plural...hmmm...love is in the air???
    Omg the holiday items are definitely haunting me! I pick & choose any random box everyday and I haven't been lucky lately with any of my boxes. Smh

xl9wxu.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I know, I'm getting junk. But, I should know I can do well with this. I have useless esp, and as such anything that would give me financial gain is just scrambled. Hand to God. Scrambled like eggs in the morning. I think the smokescreen is fading a little, lately I get vibes that just say "There is nothing here. Buy no more" and luckily, I've saved some Stars that would have gotten energy or worse....cash.

I am looking foward to whatever the weekend brings. At least those GBs you can keep going till you get what you want. Unless..........it's a case of Vats' Hair.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg the holiday items are definitely haunting me! I pick & choose any random box everyday and I haven't been lucky lately with any of my boxes. Smh

xl9wxu.png
    Well at least you got the Rosamary's Baby hair. It's pretty cute.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    *Sending you all some glittery magic sparkles filled with gift box good fortune*

May each of you get the daily gifts restored and/or the gifts of your daydreams.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Yes my dolls are stuck in the nursery.

Notice I said 'dolls' plural...hmmm...love is in the air???

Do you have your own guy?!? Post his picture and his GC!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Do you have your own guy?!? Post his picture and his GC!

Thank you Luz! You are so sweet and nice...like your name - it means Light, right? That is what you remind me of, a beautiful light. :)

Yes! My doll married her dating partner of last weekend...Sebastian. She got carried away by his patience...(he didn't hound her like the last one did or get mean.)

He's handsome...he's an oil mogul...and his surname is Kennedy. Lol

Will post more pix later, is there a romance thread or wedding thread? Someone can link me to it here if they feel inclined or have the time to :)

Thank you for noticing my hint Luz. <3

Love is in the airrrr....who knew?! My confirmed bachelorette doll!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thank you, PDot! Sebastian Kennedy... He sounds like he'd be dark and brooding, and very, very rich! Oil tyco0n-- a good choice! But I'm glad you say he's one of the more even-tempered guys. I look forward to the pictures! Maybe I'll go search for that wedding thread...

Edit: I'm being confounded by the search engine, boo! But, congrats, anyway! I'm so glad you were swept off your feet! <funny to think you were seduced by a man's patience! But everyone notices different things first about people: eyes, legs, buns, patience!:p>

Have fun, you two!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Yes! My doll married her dating partner of last weekend...Sebastian. She got carried away by his patience...(he didn't hound her like the last one did or get mean.)

He's handsome...he's an oil mogul...and his surname is Kennedy. Lol

Will post more pix later, is there a romance thread or wedding thread? Someone can link me to it here if they feel inclined or have the time to :)

Love is in the airrrr....who knew?! My confirmed bachelorette doll!

Congrats! I'm so happy for you.☺😊 How come I didn't hear any wedding bells ringing at all?

I can't wait to see your doll's husband. Did you doll get married last week during the dating weekend event?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Polka-dot , I think that there is a thread to tell your own romance story:http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128836-Love-Dating-Marrige-Scandal/page17
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Congrats! I'm so happy for you.☺&#55357;&#56842; How come I didn't hear any wedding bells ringing at all?

I can't wait to see your doll's husband. Did you doll get married last week during the dating weekend event?

I guess we snuck away while everyone was sleeping...

We got married last night...this morning were stuck in the nursery! And he won me over all over again, changing diapers! Lol He's gonna be a good stepdad.

Thanks for the link! Will post there.

And Luz thanks!
    I guess we snuck away while everyone was sleeping...

We got married last night...this morning were stuck in the nursery! And he won me over all over again, changing diapers! Lol He's gonna be a good stepdad.

Thanks for the link! Will post there.

Omg did the newlyweds eloped? So Ray Powers didn't find out or did he?

Oh yeah the kids definitely need a step dad.☺😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Nope, Ray doesn't know yet...but some of the press did! I think they got an exclusive. :)

The pix are up in the Romance thread :D

Sorry for posting off topic a bit, couldn't hold in the news. :)
    Dot. I am thrilled for you. Listen, you just got married, You'll be complaining in no time. :) No worries. I think for the Holiday Season, if a little good cheer spills over here, then it's no big deal. You complain about the game and stuff, but even complainers have nice times like weddings.............and babies, No complaints will be shot down here, by the same token, a little happy never hurt anyone. Am I right Dolls?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you, Koko! :D
    Ok, so Nene. if we don't charm her, we can't interview her, and then we will fail again like last week. What do we do? Say Forget it and just finish the task, knowing we're going to fail now, or spend the stars because this is what we have to do now or be insulted and fail?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    *Sending you all some glittery magic sparkles filled with gift box good fortune*

May each of you get the daily gifts restored and/or the gifts of your daydreams.

wo2
    What a sweet sentiment. now, want to see it come crashing down. It's called a one two punch.

AppleP took the first hit

df33e5b7-e359-4b98-9273-cec4967920d7_zpsjalonmh1.png

and then a minute later, Kat got this one
    3d5370cf-b078-4d09-bed3-18a9b7900419_zpsmpz0gwd7.png

Each day my 3 games each buy the 2 extra gift boxes. For those kinds of boxes? How many days does this run? And why do I do it? Because there are no other attractive holiday gowns available.

ANd on top of this, now if I don't spend stars to 'charm' a celeb I must interview, then I will just fail the task, not get the higher reward.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ouch Koko, sorry!

Today I just came here to curse the person that always put gigs on VIP events lol

Really?

And why we have to charm Nene?

Is there a reward? I don't think so we don't need extra points to complete the event...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Thanks for wishing me good luck Polka-dot .

I actually won one holiday outfit today. I posted it on the holiday fashion thread. I'm hoping that I will probably win some more before the year is officially over.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Koko, Carol: I'm glad you both at least got ONE prize - but I'm gonna ask my Sparkle Pixie dust elves to start working overtime.

They get to go to Bahamas in January for a reward.