Thank You Glu -Crash Glitch: Fixed!

kri_kbkri_kb Registered Users 73 Posts
Ok. So it's a little bit painful and frustrating to me to talk about this, but I finally got a glitch in my game.

I decide to have a party in my Calabasas house, because it's just 30 millions fans between me & third comeback, but when I try to enter I can see only this black window with white snowflakes.

image.png

It is just me? Or maybe someone else have this problem?

UPD: Can't enter in any of my houses. I hope it's not a Christmas present from Glu. :confused: :mad:
Prev13

Comments

• AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    When I try to leave the nursery room my screen goes black and the game shuts down after few seconds.
    Android 4.4.2
    Alcatel hero 2 8030Y
    Male
    Level 28
  • seriouslyfluffyseriouslyfluffy Registered Users 29 Posts
    This is happening to me too. Can't get into any of my houses and most importantly my pets!!!
  • kri_kbkri_kb Registered Users 73 Posts
    This is happening to me too. Can't get into any of my houses and most importantly my pets!!!

:( It's sad to know that you have the same problem. But at least we can hope that Glu will fix it as soon as they can :confused:
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Except for the Hamptons home, all homes turn into a black screen & then the game force closes. What's going on? We can't tap our pets for energy now.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    It's happening with my game too!

I left Vats at mirimount pictures, when I came out Simon should have to call me to Leo's photoshoot gig, but he doesn't, I had to do it manually and then when I tried to enter on my houses the game crashed several times!

Android 4.4.2
    Galaxy S4mini
    Level 45
    Male
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MakicaDjMakicaDj Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi there,im new here,what can i do,apperently i can't enter to my home,i just finished quest with 3 perfect dates... and when i want to enter to my home i just been kicked from the game.. pleasee helpp..
  • DannilionDannilion Registered Users 19 Posts
    Mine crashes when I attempt to enter my house in Calabasas. I've not attempted entering any others yet.

My device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 running Android Lollipop 5.1.1 PAC ROM. As I'm rooted I'm able to provide a catlog if it'll help (I'm pretty sure being rooted isn't causing this issue). Game version is 4.4.0. First noticed it this morning.
  • MakicaDjMakicaDj Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi there,im new here,i need help im just finished quest with 3 perfect dates,and when i want to enter to my home i have been kicked from the game. Everything else is working fine,just that i can't enter my place.. please help..
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok we have a problem. My jet goes black. I can travel through NY. that's it. Let's get organized. Drop your info like this and I'll try to alert Glu.

Platform Android
    OS Version 5.0.2
    Samsung Galaxy S Tab SM-T800
    Level 39
    Female

I go to enter the jet and it goes black and crashed the game. No problems traveling around NY so far. I'll check more.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    YES! I can access the Hamptons crib too. But the others are crashing, including the Jet. It was absolutely fine for me 2 hours ago, tapped all my pets. But now... Another system wide glitch?

Android 4.1.1
    QMobile A50
    Level 35
    Male
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Ok we have a problem. My jet goes black. I can travel through NY. that's it. Let's get organized. Drop your info like this and I'll try to alert Glu.

Thanks Koko!

Platform IOS
    OS Version 9.1
    iPhone 5C
    Level 36
    Female
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Same here.

iOS 9.1?
    iPhone 4S
    Level 37
    Female
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Except for the Hamptons home, all homes turn into a black screen & then the game force closes. What's going on? We can't tap our pets for energy now.

Zoë can you please list your details? I've alerted Glu, but so far except for you it's been mostly Androids. I haven't booted up my iPad yet.

Edited: iOS hit as well. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I'm not having trouble entering houses but Simon has stopped calling for regular gigs like he should. I finished a random 3 hour gig at Britannia and when I exited no call with a choice of four gigs as per usual. I shut down the game and restarted phone and still nothing.

I'm Android but on a different device at the moment so don't have the version info.
    iOS
    Ali, can you fly, and enter homes? Unless others post with this same symptom of no calls, I think yours is isolated. I'll go to FAQ and list their instructions for no calls.

Simon/Maria aren't calling.

Simon may stop calling if he has already assigned you a non-quest related project. You should have a project listed in your To-Do List (left side of screen), and there should be an open studio location waiting for you.
    If you are not receiving calls, please be sure to be connected to a reliable WiFi connection, and also check all of the restaurants and studios in game. Sometimes if you accept an offer from Simon while in the middle of completing another task, you may have forgotten about the job you accepted from Simon already. The job won't show in your task list if it wasn't part of the main story-line, but it will delay calls until it is completed. Please be sure you don't have any open jobs and check your connection again.

Check flying, both tablets, iPad and Android can't access the jet. But my Android phone has the homes glitch. If you have no other symptoms, I am going to move your post and my response to your own thread. I hope you understand. so, check flight, and tell us your info just leave the os version blank.

Edited: appears to be part of the glitch.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    iOS 9.0
    iPhone 5c
    Level 40
    Female

I can't get into any of my homes, the screen just crashes and looks exactly like the pic krl_kb posted.

However, I am able to fly to different destinations.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Ali, can you fly, and enter homes? Unless others post with this same symptom of no calls, I think yours is isolated. I'll go to FAQ and list their instructions for no calls.

No, she's not the only one with no calls. Unfortunately :(
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Koko it isn't isolated!

After I finished the gig 'Digital Leo' I received the call for the next storyline gig, and I have to wait 12h until there, so I checked if Simon will call me right after and he didn't, so I came back here and saw that Ali has the same issue!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Like everyone else, my game freezes when I enter my homes in the game.

Also, I am not getting any calls from Simon with side gigs. I finished one yesterday and did not accept/start a new one. There is no option to ask for more gigs either.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    iOS 8.4
    iPad Air
    Level 33
    Female

1. No call from Simon from 1 hour ago, just checked still no call.
    2. Going into any home hangs the game - when I multi-task back to the game I will be outside.
    3. Any changing of screens (like flying or going into closet) will cause my game to lag with black screen + snowflakes for about 1 second.
    PM to add
    iOS (iPad)
    OS Version 9.2
    iPad MD510LL/A
    Level 40

Game Crashes when I enter a home or try to board the jet. I am able to receive calls from Simon, and I can travel via vehicle, Stuck in NY, I can go to Hamptons, work in Soho Kardash, just can't fly or enter homes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Android
    OS 5.0.1
    Samsung Galaxy S4 SG1337
    Level 39
    Female

Game Crashes when I enter my homes. I can't fly, BUT I can enter my hubby's home in Calabassas
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Same here. I can't enter the jet or any of the homes. Screen goes black and the game crashes.

Edit: I can fly and enter the homes I don't own.

Android 4.0.4
    Samsung galaxy note 10.1
    Level 28
    Male
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Ok, here's my suggestions. If you are able to enter a store, see if you can work. My iPad is stuck in Ny, just did a 12 hour shift in Soho. If I can't do my gigs, at least I'm making money.

My Android phone flies - is working in Kardash Calabasas, and able to watch videos.

My Android tab - can't fly stuck in NY working at Kardash SoHo.

iPad - stuck in NY - working at Kardash Soho, able to watch videos

So......if you're able to enter a shop - why not build up your $$$$ while the Glitch is being addressed? If you're trying for a baby, see if you can enter a dating place. So, try to play around the issue if you can. If you can do nothing, I'm very sorry, and the Lounge is open for venting and commiserating, and we have a party thread.... Let's all think good thoughts and hope the issue is fixed swiftly. This seems pretty big, so I'm sure they're already working on it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

1. No call from Simon from 1 hour ago, just checked still no call.
    2. Going into any home hangs the game - when I multi-task back to the game I will be outside.
    3. Any changing of screens (like flying or going into closet) will cause my game to lag with black screen + snowflakes for about 1 second.

Same

iOS 9.2
    iPod Touch 5
    Level 43
    F
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• VickieejVickieej Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm stuck in my London home! Every time I try to leave, the screen goes black and then the game crashes after a while. I hope this gets resolved before the weekend for the special quests!

I can't play the game at all!!!
  • JanlewisallagoaJanlewisallagoa Registered Users 2 Posts
    My game doesn't open at all anymore. It was fine just half an hour ago. I'm only at level 14. I went and bought the calabaas house. As soon as I paid the 50k it crashed and now I can't get back on the game at all.

Janlewisallagoa
    iPhone 6s
    Platform iOS 9.2
    Level 14
    Female
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Ok, here's my suggestions. If you are able to enter a store, see if you can work. My iPad is stuck in Ny, just did a 12 hour shift in Soho. If I can't do my gigs, at least I'm making money.

My Android phone flies - is working in Kardash Calabasas, and able to watch videos.

My Android tab - can't fly stuck in NY working at Kardash SoHo.

iPad - stuck in NY - working at Kardash Soho, able to watch videos

So......if you're able to enter a shop - why not build up your $$$$ while the Glitch is being addressed? If you're trying for a baby, see if you can enter a dating place. So, try to play around the issue if you can. If you can do nothing, I'm very sorry, and the Lounge is open for venting and commiserating, and we have a party thread.... Let's all think good thoughts and hope the issue is fixed swiftly. This seems pretty big, so I'm sure they're already working on it.

I can do everything except for entering the homes. And if I want to hangout, Hamptons is an option since it won't crash there. Why can't you fly? Don't enter the Jet. Travel through the list of locations behind the air hostess, see if that works? :)

I'll complete my pending gig and see if Simon calls..
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Same here, too.

iOS 9.2
    iPod Touch 4th Gen
    Level 22
    Female
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
    Vickieej wrote: »
    I'm stuck in my London home! Every time I try to leave, the screen goes black and then the game crashes after a while. I hope this gets resolved before the weekend for the special quests!

I can't play the game at all!!!

Vickieej, Hi. Please add your Platform/ OS Version/ Device/ Level and gender in your post, Stats about the game help the team see patterns that help them in the repair. : Hang in there, I'm so sorry you can't even leave. I'm thinking you're stuck in the home, because you left the game that way, and when it 'sealed' everyone out, maybe anyone in a home is sealed IN.

I'm sure an issue as widespread as this will be fixed very soon. Hang in there, and thank you for your patience everyone while we sit it out. I'll tell you, I'm glad it's today and not tomorrow.

Vickieej - lovely to meet you. Sorry about the circumstances.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary