Thank You Glu -Crash Glitch: Fixed!

Comments

• Jazy1993Jazy1993 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm having the exact same issue. Last time I played I Left my character in the nursery and I can't leave the house because the game crashes.
    Android 5.0.2
    Alcatel onetouch 5042W
    Female
    Level 30
    1 comeback
  • andream1985andream1985 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Does Glu read what's going on so the bug can fixed? If you're stuck just close and reopen the game. Add me too on GC:Andrea.maria85
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, Just heard back, Glu is now aware of the issue, and they will have it fixed ASAP.

Thanks for you help, your patience is appreciated. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    iOS 9
    Level 32

Dolls cannot get out of the nursery. Luckily they have some snacks in there, but how long can they hold out? :p

Screen goes black, sounds play a bit, but no new sounds come in, like the sounds from the next scene. Don't know if I can go to a gig since no gigs are active just now.

After a few minutes of black screen, I tap the iPad button and it goes to screen too quickly - means the game isn't really closing it's crashing.

But inside the nursery, can play normally...changing clothes, is all that happens really.
    I'm sorry you're stuck Dot. Oddly, I left my dolls in the street over night, and they just can't fly or go home. You seem locked in, like VickieeJ. We'll be kept up to date, and they are getting this done asap. This is High Priority. So, visit in the forum, I just started a thread on locations you'd like in the future, so let's try and enjoy the community while we wait for the imminent repair. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yep, already posted locations I'd like, in your thread, great idea Koko. Fun idea.

Yep, my dolls are locked in, and your dolls are locked out! I promise your dolls lunch if they can stop by and jimmy our locks! Lol

:)
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I can do everything except for entering the homes. And if I want to hangout, Hamptons is an option since it won't crash there. Why can't you fly? Don't enter the Jet. Travel through the list of locations behind the air hostess, see if that works? :)

I'll complete my pending gig and see if Simon calls..

I could fly that way but that only works if you are going between NY and LAX bc there are no actual airports in the other locations. Hence I am now stuck in Japan.
  • aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts
    Ok, Just heard back, Glu is now aware of the issue, and they will have it fixed ASAP.

Thanks for you help, your patience is appreciated. :)

That's good news. :)

I'm also experiencing the same as others - cannot enter any of homes or the private jet. I can fly commercial though but I don't like it.
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
    And, thank you SO MUCH for this thread and for alerting us in Hookah too, because I was bummed this morning, I thought it was only me! (I started wondering what I did wrong karma wise. Lol)

I'm sure others are panicking a bit too and to see that it is system wide is a relief because 1. we are all in it together, we can share granola bars, flashlights and bottled water and 2. we know it will be fixed very soon!

So this is great that you started a thread to reassure us, Koko. Thank you.
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Hi guys, if you need to travel, the regular airport seems to still be working. Just ignore the jet for now.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hi, good morning!

Listen, every time I open the game today, I can't play. When I try to leave the bedroom of the Miami house (prob doesn't matter where I am) the screen goes black. I wait a few, because sometimes weird things happen, but then I get the game back. But that's not the case today. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm pretty frustrated at this point, I want to play but can't. I have tried force quitting a few times and restarting it, but the same thing happens. I have also reset my iPhone, the platform I play on, three times; but the in-game results are just the same, and I can't play. Any help or ideas are appreciated more than you can imagine. Thank you very much.
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Just tried to have a party at the Hamptons and game crashes there too.

It was sooooooo lucky I didn't decide to do an 8 hour party before going to bed lol... I was 85% at the 150 in a row Party Pro achievement first time around when I fell asleep and woke up after the party ended, resetting the achievement. So now I am 30% back and having it reset again would have been maddening! xD
  • kri_kbkri_kb Registered Users 73 Posts
    Hello Isabeau! Unfortunately you're not the only one. The main thread about this glitch is here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198414-New-Glitch-Game-Crashes
    Hi. Moving this to the Glitch thread. Good News, Glu has been made aware of the issue and it's being fixed as we speak. Thanks for you patience, and I'll update as soon as I hear anything else. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I managed to do a stay-home date. Try that to kill time if you don't have gigs on hand.
    PM to add
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Yep, already posted locations I'd like, in your thread, great idea Koko. Fun idea.

Yep, my dolls are locked in, and your dolls are locked out! I promise your dolls lunch if they can stop by and jimmy our locks! Lol

:)

I'll stop by Brew Palms with my California Doll, she'll pick up some NPC's after buying them a pitcher and a plate of wings. They'll get in when one way or another. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    When I try to go to any house/private jet/other places like restaurants my game crashes and closes. Is anyone experienced this glitch recently?
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    When I try to go to any house/private jet/other places like restaurants my game crashes and closes. Is anyone experienced this glitch recently?

Yes, lots of people do. You can post about the glitch here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198414-New-Glitch-Game-Crashes
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I'm also experiencing the same problem.
    iPhone 6+
    Apple iOS 9.2
    Level 42
    Female
    GC Minne622
    Ok, iOS doll just got into her hamptons home and got energy from the dog. But, she tried to enter her tribecca home, and crashed. Why would Hamptons be open? Ok, I can throw a party and try and get you all there. ;)

I apologize for the levity, if anyone is bummed about the glitch. Just know it's in good hands right now, and it will be fixed very swiftly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes, lots of people do. You can post about the glitch here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198414-New-Glitch-Game-Crashes&goto=newpost

Sorry!! I see the other thread now. Thank You!
  • +++Jeneen++++++Jeneen+++ Registered Users 20 Posts
    I am an iOS user... I can play the game, but it goes black whenever I enter my homes.
    She Who Will Not Be named! Welcome.

Welcome.jpg

It's affected everyone just about. Sorry for the temporary move of the thread. I tried to grab a thread from General Discussion, and ended up moving everything over there. So, now we stay put here in FAQ and rest assured Glu has been notified, and the reply came back that this is high priority and they are working on it now. We'll be back to normal ASAP.

Jeneen, Welcome. Have a look around while you're stuck. I've found if you're stuck outside your homes, even if you can't fly, the vehicle transportation works, so in NY I'm working shifts at Kardash, so if you can get to a shop, make some K$ while you wait.

And.....may I direct you to , hmmm, I don't know if a Bish wants to see this. Don't look at my signature either. I borrowed a lil sumin. At least it wasn't the throwup smiley. lol.

Yeah,, Twas the week before Christmas Party thread is open. Oooops, saw you found it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    Android 4.1.2
    Level 36
    Female
  • Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    Game crashes every time I try to go in to my home in LA or even leave LA.
    Android 5.0.1
    Level 35
    Female
  • angelraysangelrays Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi there, my problem is that I just get stuck on the loading screen waiting to get on the app.. Anyone else have this problem or got any advice??
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I went to make a topic myself! I'm in the Calabasas home and can't exit any of the rooms without the game crashing

HydroLife
    Android 4.3
    Level 30
    Male
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    I'm so sorry Andrzej_S. People who left their dolls at home are locked in. Those who weren't at home are locked out. But, locked in the house.. I just realized you can do parties. Spend this time building up XP and Fans. If you're stuck home, throw a party, don't waste that energy.

And know the Team is working on this, and it will be fixed asap. This is high priority.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • *M*O*N*S*T*E*R**M*O*N*S*T*E*R* Registered Users 57 Posts
    My game was working this morning, but as of this afternoon the game doesn't even want to open. �� Anyone else have the same problem?
  • CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    My game was working this morning, but as of this afternoon the game doesn't even want to open. 😰 Anyone else have the same problem?

YES.

My game will not load. Freezes at start. I'm on an iPad.