Thank You Glu -Crash Glitch: Fixed!

13Next

Comments

• stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    YES.

My game will not load. Freezes at start. I'm on an iPad.

Monster and Carrie Bradshaw: Same for me. I first noticed it about 5 hours ago. When I try to open the game, after about 3 seconds, the little loading star stops spinning, and the screen just freezes. I'm not sure why the three of us are experiencing a different type of glitch, but I assume all of these are related.

iPad Air
    iOS 9.2
    Level 40
    Female
  • NinjaUnicorn18NinjaUnicorn18 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Yeah I'm experiencing the same thing! This is so frustrating because I need to tap on my pets!
    iOS 9.2
    iPhone 6
    Level 31
    Female
    Add me on Game Center @ KjhNinja
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So now it's not loading for some others. I can only say, Glu is on top of this, watching this thread for developments just like the new issues reported of not even loading.

I sound like a broken record, but they'll have the game back and glitch free shortly. As soon as I hear anything, I'll keep you updated.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Thank you, Koko! I didn't want to pile on, but just wanted to make sure Glu knows there are different types of problems. Thank you for keeping us updated - I know we all appreciate it!

And let's be happy this is happening today as opposed to during a (hopefully) amazing weekend event with (hopefully) amazing clothes that we all want to get. :)
  • kri_kbkri_kb Registered Users 73 Posts
    Great news guys! Glu fixed this glitch! :)
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    stephk11 wrote: »
    Thank you, Koko! I didn't want to pile on, but just wanted to make sure Glu knows there are different types of problems. Thank you for keeping us updated - I know we all appreciate it!

And let's be happy this is happening today as opposed to during a (hopefully) amazing weekend event with (hopefully) amazing clothes that we all want to get. :)

So true! To have an Event blacked out, I think I just would cry.😪
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I managed to do a stay-home date. Try that to kill time if you don't have gigs on hand.

A stay-home date? We can do that now?? Please, would you tell me how? (I couldn't do that now, though, because we're stuck in the bedroom...but I would love this info for the near future.)
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Had no issues whatsoever was outside went in to collect pet energy and flew to miami for a party.....either by now they fixed it or passed me by which I find unlikely lol lol
  • VickieejVickieej Registered Users 22 Posts
    Just popped back into the game and it's working again! I managed to "escape" my London home and go on a successful date with my husband.

SO HAPPY!
    Hi. You should all be loading the fix automatically and playing normally once again.
    KKH v was having a crash issue last night from 5:00 AM EST up to about 11:45 AM EST today when Glu released a fix for it. Players would crash when trying to enter homes they own or fly on the private jet. All players should be fixed since 11:45 AM and we should no longer see those problems. You don't need to do anything to receive the fix, but doing a full app close and re-open any time is always helpful to make sure the game has all the correct files in needs. :)

Glu apologizes for the disruption and thanks you for your patience.Now, please check your games, and report any lingering issues. I'm hoping this also repaired the loading issue......if not, we'll let Glu know.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    stephk11 wrote: »
    And let's be happy this is happening today as opposed to during a (hopefully) amazing weekend event with (hopefully) amazing clothes that we all want to get. smile.png

Yes, much better to happen on a Thursday, than during an event. I think Glu got this fixed so fast. Now I'm just waiting to not hear about more issues. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yay, I just received Simon's call for gig and can go into homes fine.
    PM to add
  • VickieejVickieej Registered Users 22 Posts
    Thanks so much for managing this issue and communicating all updates. Much appreciated!!

Hi. You should all be loading the fix automatically and playing normally once again.
    KKH v was having a crash issue last night from 5:00 AM EST up to about 11:45 AM EST today when Glu released a fix for it. Players would crash when trying to enter homes they own or fly on the private jet. All players should be fixed since 11:45 AM and we should no longer see those problems. You don't need to do anything to receive the fix, but doing a full app close and re-open any time is always helpful to make sure the game has all the correct files in needs. :)

Glu apologizes for the disruption and thanks you for your patience.Now, please check your games, and report any lingering issues. I'm hoping this also repaired the loading issue......if not, we'll let Glu know.

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I managed to do a stay-home date. Try that to kill time if you don't have gigs on hand.

I never saw that I can have home dates at my doll's hubby place.
    isabeau wrote: »
    A stay-home date? We can do that now?? Please, would you tell me how? (I couldn't do that now, though, because we're stuck in the bedroom...but I would love this info for the near future.)

I wanna know the same thing too. I'm tired of paying for dates for my doll's hubby on a daily basis lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thanks, Koko! :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    All is well for me now, Simon called for a regular gig as soon as I opened the game.
    iOS
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Fixed!!! Thank You Glu and Koko for helping everyone.
    Yay. I love good news on a Glitch thread. I was up at 5 a.m. making Muphins for Mr.ComputerHead
    Puter_Head.jpg
    to take to work, and waking up to that smell puts him in such a wonderful mood through the day. Oh.. he's the network guru for a large company. and when something down, it's like all of our games this morning. It must be fixed. Like when his freakin network went out on Thanksgiving, he took me with him in the morning, he was so miserable that I had to be a ray of sunshine, just as I was getting ready to put the turkey in the oven. We were back in a little while, but then he was at it all day from home, I had to do everything. But it's his job and he takes care of it. So, yeah, I get up and bake for the man.

That's what Glu's Gods and Gurus are like but on a huger scale. The West Coast was up at 5 working on this, oh, 5 NY time. so at 2-3 a.m. their time, the team gets roused and the have to detect the scope of the issue. and then they have to......fix it. They said it would be quick, and it was. so let's just say a great big
    THANK YOU GLU

We'd give you each
    a muphin, if only
    we could type
    them
    !

30b77265-3394-4220-8c98-9cfc9f543d5c_zpsreurfq4t.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    It works now! I woke up & played & was do happy I got into my Paris home. Yay! Peace has finally been restored. Thanx, Glu!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    30b77265-3394-4220-8c98-9cfc9f543d5c_zpsreurfq4t.jpg

I knew it! I noticed that Vats gained a few pounds, now I know why!

Anyway, thanks Glu for the efficiency and Koko for the muphins!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    When I look at your quote, looking at the pic in someone else's post, it looks like those pictures where kids leave a note and some cookies for Santa. Muphins for GluGods. Let's make it a hashtag and spread it. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Game worked fine when I tried it again about an hour ago - thanks Glu for fixing this so speedily.

#GluMuphins

They have no glue in them, we promise! They might 'stick to your ribs' though! ;)

*That is a good thing, for those who don't know the phrase.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I apologize for the levity,

Here is my vote about levity...

I LOVE LEVITY. Levity is the soul of life! Man cannot live by bread alone...there must be levity ;) to make it rise.

*Yes that is a bad pun...I love bad puns too. :)